The unforgivable sin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
So then, what is this Unforgivable Sin that the Scriptures allude to in some half-dozen places? And what Bible student is there that hasn't happened across the mention of an unforgivable sin in Scripture and not wondered what that sin was? In this study we shall examine it from all angles, searching the Scriptures for our answers. We see from the Scriptures themselves several things about this unforgivable sin. We see that before Jesus had ascended it was impossible to commit this sin:Matt 12:30-3230 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man [Jesus Christ BEFORE HE ascended], it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost [which was sent by Jesus Christ AFTER He ascended], it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. (KJV) We see that this sin is regarding the 'third part' of the Trinity, the Holy Spirit of God. It is not stated to be one who blasphemes God nor His Christ, but only His Holy Spirit (but they are One as we shall see). And that the 'assault' on that Holy Spirit is the unforgivable sin:Mark 3:22-3022 And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He [Jesus] hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils.23 And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?24 And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.26 And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.27 No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:30 Because they said, He [Jesus] hath an unclean spirit. (KJV) We see that it is impossible to find forgiveness for one who has committed this sin — there is no way back for them, no repentance available to them. We also see a little deeper into what the nature of this unforgivable sin is. We see that only believers can commit this sin. We also see it associated with the "falling away," which brings our minds to "...for that day [Second Advent] shall not come, except there come a falling away first...." (II Th 2:3):Heb 6:4-64 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance [no forgiveness]; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God [Jesus Christ AFTER He ascended] afresh, and put him to an open shame. (KJV) We see the unhappy state of one who commits this unforgivable sin:I Jn 5:16-1716 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death. (KJV)In the above Scriptures we saw two epitaphs of Jesus, one the Son of Man, and the other the Son of God. They both refer to Jesus Christ. We see these two terms all throughout the New Testament regarding Jesus Christ. But they are different, and the difference has a meaning concerning every Scripture wherein the terms are utilized. The term Son of Man has regard to Jesus Christ as the man, the man born of flesh through Mary by the Holy Spirit, sent from Heaven — and His dealings and administrations from the aspect of the in the flesh Savior. The term Son of God is used of this Man Jesus Christ glorified and with authority in His position in Heaven. The Son of God is what the Son of Man was before He was incarnated into the flesh. The Son of Man is Son of Adam, and as we see Jesus was the Last Adam "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit." (1 Cor 15:45). The word "Adam" in the Hebrew means 'man;' and while this is the New Testament Greek language here in our Scripture, the mind of the Author and Finisher was in Hebrew. "Son of Man" is a term directly related to the Son of Adam. For Jesus came through Adam's loins by Eve, Jesus was the ultimate Son of Adam (flesh). Jesus was also the Son of God though the Holy Spirit (Lk 1:35), so He is also the ultimate Son of God (spiritual). Can you see the differences in the titles a little better now? It is more to be the Son of God than it is to be the Son of Adam, for Adam was flesh but God is Spirit (Jn 4:24), Adam sinned and lied but God can not lie (Titus 1:2) nor is any sin in Him (1st jn 3:5), Adam died but God is eternal, Adam was formed by God but God BECAME by His own will (I AM - Ex 3:14). So when Jesus is spoken of in the Scriptures as the Son of God it is a higher title than when He is referred to as the Son of man, so too are all His dealings higher when spoken of as the Son of God, for Adam was a flesh son of God (Lk 3:38) and there many angelic sons of God (Gen 6:2) but there is only one Son of God. So that while it can be said of the Son of Man that "...The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head." (Matt 8:20), it would not be said of the Son of God. For the Son of God is the Son of Man glorified:Heb 10:10-1310 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. (KJV) And while the Son of God was petitioned by devils for mercy "...What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?" (Matt 8:29), the Son of Man is never so spoken of in this regard by the evil spirits. The devils (demons/evil spirits) knew Jesus from before He came in the flesh to be born of woman, and they address Him properly as the Son of God, not as the Son of Adam (Son of Man). Another example of an (evil) spiritual entity from the other side addressing Jesus:Mark 5:7-97 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many. (KJV) Evil spirits are from the heavenly realm, they know full well whom Jesus was; never once did they dare speak irreverently to Jesus. They always addressed Him with titles of honor and confirmed that He was Divine. Not that we need look to evil spirits to confirm Jesus' Divine nature, but they, the evil spirits, being in the heavenly spiritual realm, knowing more things than flesh can ever know — always humbled, bowed to, and begged Jesus; they never blasphemed Him. Matt 8:2929 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time? (KJV)Mark 1:2424 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God. (KJV)Mark 5:77 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not. (KJV)Luke 4:3434 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God. (KJV)Acts 19:1515 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye? (KJV) This should be comforting to you. A Christian has the power of protection within himself because the Holy Spirit resides in the Christian believer. Demons and evil spirits must flee the Christian when the Christian orders them out by the power of the name of Jesus Christ. They must go, staying is not an option open to them, and if they tarry then God has a place to send them that they are horrified of being sent to — Tartaroo (Tartaros), the place of holding for the damned spirits.2 Pet 2:44 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; (KJV)cast down to hell: Greek word #5020 tartaroo (tar-tar-o'-o); from Tartaros (the deepest abyss of Hades); to incarcerate in eternal torment: KJV-- cast down to hell.This word (tartaroo) is used only once in the Bible and is associated with those fallen angels of Jude 1:6 who were those of Gen 6:2 Jude 1:66 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. (KJV)Gen 6:2-42 That the sons of God [the angels which left their estate in Heaven] saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God ['sons of God' are angels] came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. (KJV) Sorry for the 'conversation drift,' or 'mission creep' as they call it in the military. But anyway, back to our subject, Bullinger has an appendix in his Companion Bible that touches on the differences and relationship of the titles Son of God to Son of Man. Below is an excerpt of the terms "Son of God" & "Son of Man" from that appendix Excerpt from Appendix 98 of the Companion Bible:XV. THE SON OF GOD. This title expresses the relation of the Son to the Father (Matthew 1:20. Luke 1:31,35); and of all those who are begotten of God (see note on Matthew 1:1. 1John 3:1). It differs therefore from the relationship expressed by "the Son of man", which relates to "dominion" in the earth (see XVI, below). As the Son of God, Christ is "the heir of all things" (Hebrews 1:2), and is invested with "all power", and is "the Resurrection and the Life" (John 11:25), having power to raise the dead (John 5:25). As "the Son of man", all judgment is committed to Him (John 5:27) in the earth. See on No. XVI, below. XVI. THE SON OF MAN. This title, when used of Christ, always has the Article; and the word for man is anthropos (see Appendix 123. I). When used of a human being, as in Ezekiel, it never has the Article (see notes on Psalm 8:4, and Ezekiel 2:1). To the "first man, Adam" was given dominion over the works of the Creator (Genesis 1:26). Through the Fall (Genesis 3), this dominion was forfeited, and lost, and is now in abeyance; no one son of Adam having any right to universal dominion. Hence, all the chaos, "unrest", and conflicts between men and nations, which must continue until He shall come Whose right it is to rule in the earth (Ezekiel 21:27). The great enemy, who wrought all the mischief at the Fall, has tried, from time to time, to exercise this authority by setting up some human head. He tried Nebuchadnezzar, Alexander the Great, and others, and in later days Napoleon; but he will finally succeed for a brief period with the Antichrist, until "the second man", "the last Adam" (1Corinthians 15:45), "the Son of Man", to Whom all dominion in the earth has, in the counsels of God, been given, shall take unto Him His great power and reign. All this and more is contained in His title as "the Son of Man". Its first occurrence is in Psalm 8, where in verses 1 and 8 His connection with the "earth" is proclaimed; and "dominion" over it is given to Him. It denotes Him Who is "the heir of all things", in virtue of which all things shall one day be put under His feet. "But now we see not yet all things put under Him. But we see Jesus, Who was made a little lower than the angels", humbling Himself unto death, even the death of the Cross (compare Hebrews 2:8,9).(END OF EXCERPT) You can read all of this study herehttp://www.biblestudysite.com/unforgivablesin.htm

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Nice study ,but this is a common misunderstanding of the unforgivable sin I often wonder if this is not so commenly taught because the true unforgivable, would bring up to many questions about the rapture theroy. They would have to explain why we are still here.The true unforgivable sin can only be committed by the elect. At the time they are brought up before the synogue of Satan. When we are told not to premeditate what we will say as the holy spirit will speak through usif we deny this spirit to save our physical life.that is unforgivable.Mar 13:11 But when they shall lead [you], and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
This unforgivable sin can only be committed one time only after the Anti-christ has arrived and it can only be committed by one of the elect of God with full knowledge of God by one who knows, who and what the anti-christ is and swears allegiance to him to save his own physical life thus with full knowledge and free will chooses Satan over God .

John

Mar 31, 2007
I believe the unforgivable sin is to reject Christ. If you reject Christ, you are dead in your sin, Without Christ we have no forgiveness of our sins, We are unforgivable Unforgivable sin is to reject Jesus our Savior

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
There is not much doubt by the scripture that the unforgivable sin is Blasphemy Scripture is pretty clear that it is blasphemy.the problem with this is blasphemy is probably one of those sins that is committed by half the world on an everyday basis. So the question becomes what is so special about this case of blasphemy that it becomes The Unforgivable Sin.It is called blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.."But he who disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God. And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven."' Luke 12:8-10 NIVNext question What is happening at the time?You are being brought up before the synagog of Satan What does it say will happen? Do not premeditate what you will say.Why? because Gods Holy spirit will talk thru you.would this be the Holy Spirit that it is Unforgivable to commit Blasphemy against?Now think about this scene for a minute you have been brought up before the synagog of Satan,Why because he(Satan) wants everyone to believe he is God if you have been brought up before him its because you know he is Not god.Now Gods Holy Spirit descends on you to speak thru you,what a glorious thing that will be.at this time you are also granted wisdom and knowledge.now imagine at that time you with the wisdom and knowledge and Gods Holy Spirit having come upon you You of your own free will decide to deny God and follow Satan.This is what would cause this particular act of Blasphemy to be different than any other time because you had been granted KNOWLEDGE,WISDOM,and the HOLY SPIRT itself desending upon you and still denied God THIS WOULD MAKE IT AN UNFORGIVABLE SIN.I doubt it will ever be committed but God has fore warned us of all things so we are warned. THE UNFORGIVABLE SIN IS A CERTAIN QUALFIED BLASPHMEY OF THE HOLY SPIRTIT CAN ONLY BE COMMITED ONE TIMEIT CAN ONLY BE COMITTED BY THOSE CHOSEN BY GOD THAT HE CHOOSES TO TALK THROUGH AND GRANT WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE TO

John

Mar 31, 2007
I hope you don't mind to much that I disagree with you, but I think it is to deny the works of the holy spirit, to reject Christ. To willfully continue in sin The Pharisees were denying the works of the holy Spirit and attributing them to Satan.They were denying the Holy Spirit, through which our faith comes.
This is what would cause this particular act of Blasphemy to be different than any other time because you had been granted KNOWLEDGE,WISDOM,and the HOLY Spirit itself descending upon you and still denied God THIS WOULD MAKE IT AN UNFORGIVABLE SIN.
This is not a believers sin, The Pharisees were not believers and were guilty of blasphemy of the Holy SpiritHebrews 64 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age 6 and who have fallen [c] away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace. Notice another unforgivable sin, but there is only one, so they must be the same.These are people who knew the holy spirit. Tasted the goodness of the word of God, but went back to sinning. this is to deny Christ and the work of the holy Spirit. This is the same sin as we see the Pharisees doing, denying the work of the holy Spirit.
now imagine at that time you with the wisdom and knowledge and Gods Holy Spirit having come upon you You of your own free will decide to deny God and follow Satan.
That is exactly what I am saying, denying the works of the Holy Spirit and choosing Satan over God. This is blasphemy of the Holy spirit

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You can feel free to disagree all you like John its not a problem.This is another one of those deeper teachings that is not easy to get. What you have to pull out here is this is a very specialized sin,comitted after the time of grace/gentiles has ended. 28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:notice here all sin of blasphemy are forgivableSomething changes here29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnationThe main subject in Mark 13:11 is what will occur in the future /end timesMar 13:11 But when they shall lead [you], and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost. also remember that at this time the delusion will be so strong if God did not shorten the time even the elect would be fooled so it is the elect you are brought before Satan to testify it is then we are not to premeditate what we will say as the holy spirit will speak through them. But you still have free willSo it is this denial of the HOLY SPIRIT that would denote the unforgivable sin.As I said I doubt if it will happen but God in his mercy warns his elect of the penalty for this blasphous act.

scottandtracy

Apr 15, 2007
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, not something I dwell on really, I mean its like asking was genisis 1-3 written as a apologetic defence of the faith or was it written as an exact account of how the world was formed. Im more concerned on where people stand with Christ and how there walk is going, although I like discussing differing point of view as a point of interest but after being at college for 6 years and listen to people get heated up over debates I find myself have less and less time for that sort of stuff. I suppose Im really showing my age here. Although guys this is a really interesting topic and if I have learnt one thing about Christianity it is this. We should always be open to be taught, by either those younger or older, and corrected in our doctrine if it is not correct. At college I saw a few students torn apart because what they believed was given to them by their parents and the church and they never owned it for themselves if you know what I mean, when they were challenged by other point of views a few could not handle that and dropped out of college. Always have a open mind and be willing to be taught. My latest challenge in my life is the power of words, this had never been taught to me by my church and now that I am coming across this in the bible it has really challenged me and I am struggling with it to try to get it right without stumbling into incorrect doctrine "name it and claim it stuff" There is always more to learn

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
How true scottandtracey I believe thats why we call it a living Bible the more you know the more it grows . And just a note to others reading this thread I know this is not common teaching of the unforgivable sin. But read it carefully pray upon it. I stand 100% behind it but you can't see it you should not let me or any other man sway you but let the Lord speak to your heart lead you.

scottandtracy

Apr 15, 2007
thankyou kriss, I hope I get time to have a closer look at this in the near future, its just difficult to while at work and dont have a computer at home

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
My goodness I thought everyone had a computer How do you live?(lol) I will look foward to your opinion or critique:)

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
N2 Is nick the person above who wrote the study you posted to open the thread? If so your right his study is wrong. So does that mean you are agreeing with me? Because it isn't clear what you are saying in your post. Which study are you going with my post or your posted study?If I understand you right and you are going with my study, I think that may be the first time we are in complete agreement:)

Apr 24, 2007
I thought this was an interesting study, which made much sense to me. Thank you for posting it. It was very beneficial. May God continue to guid all of us towards the Right Path.God Bless
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(kriss;9194)
Here is a second source/wittness to this truthhttp://yahstable.com/q_unforgivable_sin.htm
link does not seem to be working so will post this studyQuestion: "How could it be that only GOD'S "elect" would be able to commit the "unforgivable sin", if it were possible for them to do so?" It would not be possible for anyone else, but YHVH'S chosen servants (in this earth age), to be able to commit the "unforgivable sin" (if it were possible that they could do so).Why?First, let us look at what this "unforgivable sin" constitutes.Matt 12:31-3231 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. KJVTo blaspheme against YHVH'S HOLY SPIRIT" ["Holy Ghost"] constitutes the "unforgivable sin".But, who shall YHVH'S HOLY SPIRIT come upon? Into which vessels would YHVH pour HIS HOLY SPIRIT?YHVH'S HOLY SPIRIT shall overtake HIS servants' minds/spirits at the time of The Second Baptism.And, from that point forward, until all these things be finished during that last "hour", it shall be YHVH'S HOLY SPIRIT...YHVH'S Voice...YHVH'S Words of Absolute Truth, which shall come forth from the mouths (by way of their vocal cords) of HIS chosen and sealed servants.What is it to be 'Baptized of YHVH'S HOLY SPIRIT, in the 2nd Baptism?907 baptizo-1) to dip repeatedly, to immerse, to submerge (used of vessels sunk) 2) to cleanse by dipping or submerging, to wash, to make clean with water, to wash oneself, to bathe 3) to overwhelm Not to be confused with 0911, bapto. The clearest example that shows the meaning of baptizo is a text from the Greek poet and physician Nicander, who lived about 200 B. C. It is a recipe for making pickles and is helpful because it uses both words. Nicander says that in order to make a pickle, the vegetable should first be `dipped' (bapto) into boiling water and then `baptized' (baptizo) in the vinegar solution. Both verbs concern the immersing of vegetables in a solution. But the first is temporary. The second, the act of baptizing the vegetable, produces a permanent change.When used in the New Testament, this word more often refers to ourunion and identification with Christ than to our water baptism. For example, Mark 16:16. `He that believes and is baptized shall be saved'. Christ is saying that mere intellectual assent is not enough. There must be a union with him, a real change, like the vegetable to the pickle![Bible Study Magazine, James Montgomery Boice (May, 1989)]In the first Heaven age, Satan committed the "unforgivable sin".Why could he be held responsible? Why was he sentenced to perish?It was because he had been created by YHVH and endowed with extraordinary power and an intellect only slightly less than YHVH'S .Satan was the most powerful one of YHVH'S creation, because his job/duty was to protect YHVH'S Throne.YHVH'S also created Archangels (YHVH'S original 'Elohiym/Supreme Council), in the first Heaven age. These were also created and endowed with superior knowledge and power, because their jobs/duties were to watch over all of YHVH'S other children (the great multitudes, whom YHVH created next).A third of these former archangels, who fell from "Grace", by committing the "unforgivable sin", have also been condemned to perish.YHVH'S great multitudes had not been endowed with the same superior knowledge nor power, therefore, they could not, at that time, be held responsible, if and when they went astray.To give each of the multitudes of HIS children an opportunity to learn HIS Truth and HIS emotions, each would have need to go from the second heaven age, and be born innocent in earthly flesh, during this earth age.And, some of these souls shall still have need to learn discipline during The LORD'S DAY, before their final judgement.In this earth age, YHVH has called and chosen certain individuals to do HIS Work and Will, who had served HIM well in the first Heaven age.These servants were chosen (elected by YHVH), because they remained or returned to YHVH, when Satan attempted to overthrow YHVH'S Kingdom, in the first Heaven age.Therefore, YHVH called these forth and chose them to work for HIM again in this earth age.YHVH will not force HIS HOLY SPIRIT upon anyone with freewill.Therefore, no one except YHVH'S chosen servants, and after they have been baptized of HIS HOLY SPIRIT, would be able, if it were possible, to commit the "unforgivable sin".FATHER called forth HIS servants, and chose them to be the vessels by which HIS Truth was brought to all peoples.But, each of these called forth servants have had to work at learning YHVH'S Will and Way.They have had to work to become acceptable unto YHVH.FATHER will not pour HIS HOLY SPIRIT into a vessel which has not been adequately prepared.For those of YHVH'S servants living in this final earthly generation, there is a specific time when YHVH'S HOLY SPIRIT shall completely overtake their minds.Our example of these events are shown to us in the Book of Acts.Acts 21 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.7 And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?8 And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.12 And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this?13 Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved. KJVThis great event shall happen after Satan's disguised, fallen angels, have arrived, and after they have set up Satan's (the spurious "Jesus") "one world government and religion".As it was on that Pentecost Day, YHVH'S HOLY SPIRIT shall be poured out upon the minds/spirits of HIS chosen and sealed servants. And, YHVH'S HOLY SPIRIT shall speak through these chosen and sealed vessels unto all the world.All shall percieve/hear, that which YHVH'S HOLY SPIRIT shall speaks, in their own language and dialect.This time was also written in the Gospels."And the gospel must first be published among all nations. But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost."The time that YHVH'S Truth shall be "published among all nations" shall be when YHVH'S HOLY SPIRIT speaks through HIS chosen and sealed servants.Mark 131 And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately,4 Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:15 And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:16 And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment.17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!18 And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch. KJVIs it possible for just any earthly flesh man/woman to commit the "unforgivable sin". No. And, since YHVH knows the hearts/minds of all men, it would not seem likely that YHVH would baptize anyone with HIS HOLY SPIRIT, in the second baptism, who was able to deny HIM (HIS HOLY SPIRIT to speak through them).Again, Satan and the third of the archangels who fell from grace, had been endowed with superior knowledge, power, and ability. Therefore, because they completely comprehended YHVH'S Law, they could be held responsible for their acts against YHVH, HIS Kingdom, and HIS children.All of the multitudes of YHVH'S children, who had not been created and endowed with the same superior knowledge, power, and ability as YHVH'S Archangels, could not be held completely responsible for their acts, in the first heaven age, because many were following the leaders ('Elohiym/Archangels) FATHER had placed over them. FATHER would not condemn any of these of the multitudes until they had had the opportunity to learn to appreciate YHVH'S emotions, and learned the reasons and need for the Laws HE had set in place.