The unforgiveable sin ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

buddyt

May 23, 2017
oneonta al. USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lforrest
I don't understand your question. Peter denying to know Jesus has nothing to do with the Synagogues of Satan. I myself believe Revelation 2:10 is when the Sin could be committed. Those who will be put on trial must allow the Holy Spirit to speak through them. Just my opinion. But one thing for sure it will happen as it is written.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
lforrest
I don't understand your question. Peter denying to know Jesus has nothing to do with the Synagogues of Satan. I myself believe Revelation 2:10 is when the Sin could be committed. Those who will be put on trial must allow the Holy Spirit to speak through them. Just my opinion. But one thing for sure it will happen as it is written.

Receiving the mark of the beast appears to also be unforgivable, so I see how someone could equate the two. Since Jesus said only blasphemy of the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven. Logically if there is an unforgivable sin it is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit?

Would failing to forgive a brother or sister also be blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? Or is the unforgivable state just a product of circumstances?

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
all clever stuff except not so clever as to have past notice that this was not addressed to us but to the Apostles and early disciples - there is really no possibility of us being brought unto the synagogues or magistrates - twinc

So you are saying since we were not present at the church of Rome, therefore the Book of Romans is not for us. And, since we were not present at the church of Ephesus, the Book of Ephesians does not apply to us. Also, since we were not at the church of Corinth, the Books 1st and 2nd Corinthians will not apply to us because we were not there either.

Do you see what you are saying? Pretty soon by your brilliant deductions, we will have no Bible at all?

I can see now how you really understand scriptures, and without realizing it at the time, I wrote the last paragraph in Post #220 which described you to a tee.

FYI, there is only ONE unpardonable sin which Jesus Himself taught in Matthew 12:31-32 and Mark 3:30! That sin was committed by the Pharisees only!

To God Be The Glory

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
trying to misunderstand or plead ignorance will not be acceptable nor that thousands, thereby are mislead - what Jesus clearly said was that it was unforgiveable blasphemy to attribute the works/fruits of the Holy Spirit to the devil and vice versa - everywhere in the Bible are written what applies directly to us and also what does not apply directly to us - for example the way to be saved[salvation] is not to go and sell all we have and give to the poor - the poor we always have with us - twinc

buddyt

May 23, 2017
oneonta al. USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lforrest
As far as the Mark of the Beast goes. There are people today who have received his Mark already. We have people worshipping Satan every day. Its sad but true. Will these people be forgiven ? Should they Repent and ask they will be forgiven as it is written. I might add This Mark of The Beast isn't physical it's spiritual.