The Unity of the faith.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When we repent of our sin, we get life and peace (Romans 8:6). We can have that now, I believe, but how many choose that path?
Millions have chosen that path throughout the world, it is just we don`t know them all. I trust in the Lord, the Head of His Body who has done, is doing and will do an amazing work in people`s lives down through the centuries and across the world.

I do not measure the Lord`s work, (as some do) by man`s ability to run a public meeting or an organisation.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You used the term fallen angels, so may I ask you how they fell?

Lol
I know you do not read the KJB but read another gospel of another realm.
Isaiah 14 10-12
Revelations 12:3-9
Satan, Dragon, serpent, devil, father of lies, and Lucifer, there may be more names for him, thought bc of all his beauty and his wondrous voice that he should be God and receive worship. Therefore a battle was engaged in by the angels of God with Michael in charge and they fought Lucifer and the angels that agreed with him. This is how they are fallen by rejecting that God is supreme just as man does the rejecting.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol
Isaiah 14 10-12
Satan, Dragon, serpent, devil, father of lies, and Lucifer, there may be more names for him, thought bc of all his beauty and his wondrous voice that he should be God and receive worship. Therefore a battle was engaged in by the angels of God with Michael in charge and they fought Lucifer and the angels that agreed with him. This is how they are fallen by rejecting that God is supreme just as man does the rejecting.
Stay dug in those holy scriptures . let all that has breath praise the Lord .

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Millions have chosen that path throughout the world, it is just we don`t know them all. I trust in the Lord, the Head of His Body who has done, is doing and will do an amazing work in people`s lives down through the centuries and across the world.

I do not measure the Lord`s work, (as some do) by man`s ability to run a public meeting or an organisation.
Do you have confidence in church leaders?

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you have confidence in church leaders?

Hi Bob,

Now if you mean `church leaders,` being the organizers of the public meeting, then, no. You see they have to bow to the (unlawful) laws of the land - respect (any religion), tolerate, (any sexual behaviour), inclusiveness, (all gender types etc)

However, if you mean `church leaders,` of the ekklesia, called out ones, who behave like Paul, Silvanus and Timothy, (1 Thess. 1: 1) then yes. They were `gentle` `as a nursing mother cherishes her own children, ` and `exhorted and comforted and charged every one of you as a father does his own children, ` and I try to be like that with my disciples and note those around me who behave like that. (1 Thess. 2: 7 & 11)

Marilyn.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This can only happen at the Resurrection/Rapture.
That's an excellent comment, since we have thousands of "Christian" churches who have drastically different beliefs. It will certainly take God's miraculous intervention! Something HUGE will happen soon! God is going to purify His Church! It's not gonna be pretty. I think much blood will be spilled.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree that Israel and the other nations have not as yet laid down their arms. That will happen under the Lord`s rule (from above) through Israel over the nations.

And those other comments are good truths, that we stand for, thank you.
We have maam. Remember that passage is an identifier for God's people.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol
Isaiah 14 10-12
satan actually isn't named in the Bible sir. I actually research many versions.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
satan actually isn't named in the Bible sir. I actually research many versions.
Job 1:12 (10-13) (7)
And the LORD said unto satan,..........

Zechariah 3:2 (1-3)
And the LORD said unto satan......

You err...
Matthew 12:26 ; Mark3:23 ;Revelation 2:13; multiple times in Job; 1 Timothy5:15; 2 Corinthians11:14 ; Luke 10:18 ;

There are 49 instances in the KJB that mention Satan.
I do NOT KNOW WHAT YOU USE FOR RESEARCH, ....COMICS

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOUR politeness does not hide the fact of lies nor being sooooooo far from God and his TRUTH !

Reactions: Marilyn C

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Job 1:12 (10-13) (7)
And the LORD said unto satan,..........

Zechariah 3:2 (1-3)
And the LORD said unto satan......

You err...
Matthew 12:26 ; Mark3:23 ;Revelation 2:13; multiple times in Job; 1 Timothy5:15; 2 Corinthians11:14 ; Luke 10:18 ;

There are 49 instances in the KJB that mention Satan.
I do NOT KNOW WHAT YOU USE FOR RESEARCH, ....COMICS
Like I stated satan is not named in the Bible, satan is a title, not a name. Names are very important to God, and that is quite likely why the Bible does not reveal satan's name, but rather refers to him with derogatory terms.