The vaccine is safe

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, not really, those things matter as much, if not more than the info you did post. Now be responsible and go find the odds of each and every drawback you posted happening, so we have all the info we need, not just enough to scare some people.

If you do not, yours is certainly a biased and misleading by design post.

Drawbacks, misleading... I have no idea what your talking about...
Maybe cos uv just jumped into a two way conversation and don't know what its about

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Drawbacks, misleading... I have no idea what your talking about...
Maybe cos uv just jumped into a two way conversation and don't know what its about

The drawbacks of taking the vaccine, or the problems you listed. Please go find, and post the odds of each of those things being a problem, otherwise we are only armed with half the info we need...enough to scare some people off. See? Some may see those things as something that will, or will likely hsppen, then not get the vaccine, so its imperative to know just how unlikely it is any of those things will happen, that is unless you're wanting people not to take the vaccine.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The drawbacks listed by the FDA on their website?
How should i know the odds, ask the FDA, their the ones misleading u by saying its safe.
And if u want more info its all there in the link to the source. I agree we should know more but its not me withholding info, its them...

"its safe and effective" thats a lie

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The drawbacks listed by the FDA on their website?
How should i know the odds, ask the FDA, their the ones misleading u by saying its safe.
And if u want more info its all there in the link to the source. I agree we should know more but its not me withholding info, its them...

"its safe and effective" thats a lie
If the MSM say it's safe, it's safe ! the MSM are always correct.
Now lets have a look into the Media for any lies or any such dribble, can we find anything ? no fly's on the MSM they must be idolised as the authority. everything is all straight up and down, nothing snaky or twist and turns with them at all. It's a wonder that the RCC has not claimed such Saints, I wonder why.
Could it be that the Media are not Saints and never were and never will be, and and and the same goes for any Government as well.
Oh no did I let the cat out of the bag ? yes we are supposed to look up to the Government and Media as Saints, well one would think so nowadays:rolleyes:.

Reactions: Cristo Rei