The vaccine is safe

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This vaccine is built on a new paradigm, so we are in uncharted waters. Early-adopters and the cautious will organically separate into experimental & control groups, respectively. That will help the study, too.

Being on the maiden voyage of the Titanic does not appeal to everybody.

Just the first two mRNA vaccines are...the others coming are not.

AstraZeneca's vaccine is basically the same as an influenza vaccine but instead of influenza virus it's coronavirus...that one is scary because they've tried it before and it had some bad side effects when people caught the virus itself. The double Blind tests show that it's 70% effective but I haven't heard much about the 30% who got sick...as if it was a severe case or if it was treatable or not. Coronavirus can be a somewhat tricky virus.

There's at least 17 other Vaccines coming through the pipeline at the moment. Besides the wall street darlings (Novovax and J&J) there are others that are coming soon.

So...by the time we get there...we will have several to choose from and even higher numbers of efficacy and more accurately if and when there are real side effects or not.

I'm okay with being a test dummy at this point with many of the various Vaccines...

Fast track was just a method of removing risk and paperwork so they can get these to market faster. They provided the money required for stage three trials, they did away with exposure to lawsuits from testing. (We are 4th stage trials)
But you don't get approval for 4th stage trials without being safe and only a one in a million chance of getting hurt by the Vaccine.

The few cases of Bells Palsy are strange...the timeline of affliction is way outside of the window for causation. (Over 50 days after last injection)

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember last April in America when they said the same thing...
But this is what was really happening...

90a3df57124248c212f41bbcfa0d0650@2x.jpg

The press wouldn't lie to us again would they...

Then it turned out any lost their jobs because of lack of patients. It's all part of the plandemic.

-------------------------

.Should any idiot think I don't think Covid is real, they can think again. What I do believe is that it is not as bad as the government idiots say and people in the NIH brought it over and made sure it went worldwide.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The vaccine is safe
Anyone questioning this vaccine is being labelled an anti-vaxer or conspiracy theorist or something.
Such tactics are used in order to avoid addressing peoples concerns... The mainstream won't touch it...
They just keep repeating the same lie... "The vaccine is safe" If thats true then why are they hiding the ingredients from the public... Why are they exempt from liability...

After searching high and low i finally found a list of possible side effects from the covid vaccine as listed by the FDA.
Here is a link to the source... https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/do...5w1EOGxoWR6wy8uVyyUbGd9kUp7CddMJcbamKX3bjzbmo

View attachment 11991

And still they have the audacity to lie to the whole world and tell us all that its safe...

Satan is the prince of this world and it is he that is running this show... This puppet show...
The evil one controls these puppets
View attachment 11992

And they in turn control these puppets
View attachment 11993 View attachment 11994
Yep! Just like Zantac etc. that is causing Cancer, WAS APPROVED by the FDA.

Back to "the snake on the pole" , which was the symbol being used in Pergamos.
When Jesus directed John to write to the church in Pergamos, Jesus said that at that time, the seat of Satan's authority, was Pergamos.
Revelation 2[13]
I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

Now look at THIS:
Logo
So then, is this where Satan's seat of authority is NOW? I believe it is!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Moses' snake (on a pole) predates that one, but it was turned into an idol, later. See 2 Kings 18:4
Lift Up the Suffering Symbol, Michael Card (1989)
As for the brass serpent on the pole during Moses, I find it extemely odd that God would enact such a means for the Jews, who were bitten by serpents, to then by faith, look upon a graven image/idol of a serpent, for healing.
Did someone forget about Exodus 20:4-5?

Now, some will say, that is prophetic of Christ to come, to die on the cross for our sins, but I say not so, but rather it is a separate issue. All that Jesus did, was to point to it in likeness of Himself, as being type and antitype.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nurse Collapses On Live TV Minutes After Receiving Covid-19 Vaccine
HAF-Logo-64x64.png
HAFDecember 18, 2020

America’s frontline workers are now receiving the Covid vaccine, it was reported that 2 health care workers who received the experimental shot in Alaska experienced severe adverse events minutes after taking the experimental Covid shot.

Both were admitted to the ER and one was transferred to the ICU after experiencing severe adverse events both are expected to survive. One of the health care workers had not history of allergies.

Nurse-Collapses-on-Live-TV-Minutes-After-Receiving-Covid-19-Vaccine-e1608291180542.jpg

This is similar to two health care workers who also experienced adverse events in the UK after receiving the experimental shot, prompting the government to issue a warning that pregnant women, children and people who have clergies to medicine, vaccines or food avoid the shot for now.

Today health care workers at Memorial Hospital is a hospital located in Chattanooga, Tennessee received the vaccine and about 10 minutes later, a nurse who reviewed the vaccine passed out on TV.

The local media reported that the nurse did regain consciousness and appeared to be OK, which is a good thing.

But remember, this is an experimental vaccine that has not received official approval from government regulators. The Pfizer vaccine has only received EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) and the trials are still ongoing. So that makes this an experimental vaccine in my book and the public appears to be the guinea pigs.

Watch Bill Gates Admitting mRNA ‘Experimental’ Vaccine Will CHANGE Recepient’s DNA FOREVER

hqdefault.jpg

Source: Spiro Skouras on YouTube.com and BitChute.com

______________She lost consciousness while on LIVE TV_________________

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Being on the maiden voyage of the Titanic does not appeal to everybody.
Indeed. And knowing the history of the Titanic, we should rest assured that these mRNA vaccines will be disastrous. In the meantime, the pharmaceutical firms have already raked in billions, and will continue to do so with the blessings of both Left and Right. There is no one left to really resist this evil development.

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed. And knowing the history of the Titanic, we should rest assured that these mRNA vaccines will be disastrous.
More ships have been launched successfully, so "new" does not automatically mean "failure." It just means "untried."

Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute (which is pro-vaxx) reports that even the ethical (fetal-free) vaccines are being cultured in fetal cells during their testing phase. My family members have been fine with vaccines cultured in other cell bases, but have sustained permanent injuries by fetal cell-based vaccines (namely rubella).

See page 2 of https://www.soundchoice.org/wp-content/uploads/3.SC-Newsletter-12.2020.pdf

So, that is another reason for us to wait.

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They havr vaccinated over 10,000 here and no one has had any side effects.

Of course they are not vaccinating eggshell skulls or wackanoodle conspiracy theorists.

And everyone is fine.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is the truth from a person who hasn't used Google or a conspiracy theory website to get his information.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you think that Covid is harmless but the Vaccine is dangerous...

Almost a year into the pandemic, there have not yet been thorough, large-scale studies to determine the true prevalence of long Covid. But preliminary research suggests that somewhere between 10 percent and 88 percent of Covid-19 patients will experience at least one symptom for many weeks or months. Some of these can be life-altering; one study found that 50 percent of non-ICU patients reported a significant change to their cognitive functioning.

The many strange long-term symptoms of Covid-19, explained

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
______________She lost consciousness while on LIVE TV_________________

My wife investigated this, turns out the nurse does this every time she gets a shot so it is not the result of the vaccine. If people want to be taken seriously we all need to stop spreading misinformation.

Reactions: Rita

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@JohnDB
Im just wondering... Why would these scientists and doctors make up these conspiracy theories?
Such people are actually loosing for expressing different opinions, not gaining. So what is their motivation?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doctor admits mRNA altering COVID vaccine “can get transcribed into your own DNA”
December 19, 2020 Constitutional Nobody News

Dr. Richard Urso M.D. appeared on The Shepard Ambellas Show on Thursday where he gave details about the COVID-19 vaccine and explained how messenger RNA in the vaccine can become transcribed into the recipient’s DNA thus altering it.

The Houston-based ophthalmologist explained to Shep during the broadcast that the vaccine’s messenger RNA goes into the body and can “accidentally” or “on purpose… can get transcribed into your own DNA.”

Shockingly, Dr. Urso admits that if ‘Doctor Evil’ was running the vaccination program people would likely end up with “chronic COVID your whole life.”

‘This is real Doctor Evil stuff,’ he said.

You can listen to Dr. Richard Urso’s appearance on The Shepard Ambellas Show starting at 1 hour 26 minutes into the broadcast.

Source: The Shepard Ambellas Show #78: Dr. Richard Urso M.D. on COVID and the Vaccine

The post Doctor admits mRNA altering COVID vaccine “can get transcribed into your own DNA” appeared first on Intellihub.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Both those statements are true. The natural side effects do mean the vaccines is working, similar to any vaccine. However the allergic reactions to the vaccines happened as soon as it was administered to the two nurses, so they have determined that this vaccine triggers an allergic reaction that already exists. So they are advising those with existing extreme allergies not to have it. Many of my friends have had the natural side effects, they are all okay. Even the two nurses are okay, but they did need medical intervention and they won’t be able to have the second dose.
Rita
I read the the Oxford vaccine will be rolled out before the end of the year.

Reactions: Rita