The vaccine is safe

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@JohnDB
Im just wondering... Why would these scientists and doctors make up these conspiracy theories?
Such people are actually loosing for expressing different opinions, not gaining. So what is their motivation?
Because they have already been discredited a long time ago for lying and have lost all credibility in the scientific community.

The research field is cutthroat. Highly competitive as well. Ideas are stolen. Credit is stolen too. Seen it happen to researchers that are friends of mine. But the truly novel and unique thinkers continue to learn, grow, and gain more ideas...and continue in the limelight. The thieves get eventually outed. They get slammed and shunned. People refuse to work with them when their egos get too big and it affects their work and those who they work with. (Happens often in the PHD world)
So all the research money that funds their salaries dries up...they have nothing left to investigate nor anyone willing to work with them. (Research doesn't happen in a vacuum)

So these discredited guys make a 5 minute video to try to get back into the limelight and world of credibility for unsuspecting people.

Because after all the decades of education their ego is going to make them unemployed and unemployable. So they figure it couldn't hurt to try. And as a result we have people believing in HCQ, magnetic fields, and 5G causing or curing Covid. And those who are nothing more than click bait artists promoting fake science. And the people who first promoted the HCQ got nothing from the USA but did get a small grant from the WHO against the advice of the reputable doctors in the WHO. (I know some of them too)

Meanwhile, back in the world of reputable science... unheralded and diligent the real honest guys were crafting the Vaccines and isolating the specific antibodies needed and the spike proteins on the coronavirus.
Trying for real to put an end to this pandemic.
Also trying to find a real Antiviral medicine for it.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doctor admits mRNA altering COVID vaccine “can get transcribed into your own DNA”
December 19, 2020 Constitutional Nobody News

Dr. Richard Urso M.D. appeared on The Shepard Ambellas Show on Thursday where he gave details about the COVID-19 vaccine and explained how messenger RNA in the vaccine can become transcribed into the recipient’s DNA thus altering it.

The Houston-based ophthalmologist explained to Shep during the broadcast that the vaccine’s messenger RNA goes into the body and can “accidentally” or “on purpose… can get transcribed into your own DNA.”

Shockingly, Dr. Urso admits that if ‘Doctor Evil’ was running the vaccination program people would likely end up with “chronic COVID your whole life.”

‘This is real Doctor Evil stuff,’ he said.

You can listen to Dr. Richard Urso’s appearance on The Shepard Ambellas Show starting at 1 hour 26 minutes into the broadcast.

Source: The Shepard Ambellas Show #78: Dr. Richard Urso M.D. on COVID and the Vaccine

The post Doctor admits mRNA altering COVID vaccine “can get transcribed into your own DNA” appeared first on Intellihub.

RNA changes when you step into the sunlight...it doesn't change your DNA.

However... Covid-19 does change your DNA and RNA. It's a virus...that's what viruses do.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seriously... Wackanoodle... Geez
200.gif

Grow up man... Act your age... Experts have different opinions
Real experts don't have different opinions... wackanoodle conspiracy theorist have different opinions than the experts...

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
RNA changes when you step into the sunlight...it doesn't change your DNA.

However... Covid-19 does change your DNA and RNA. It's a virus...that's what viruses do.

You really don't get it do you?...a virus permanently changes your DNA aye..lol ..you have literally millions upon millions of virus and bacteria all throughout your body and on the skin constantly, we live we them....and now you say by deduction, that a person's DNA is changing every moment because of them....get off the drugs you are on...your fables are getting way too unbelievable...met Alice yet?

I guess I should just quit responding to a person who is just wanting to ridiculously argue on every turn..

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really don't get it do you?...a virus permanently changes your DNA aye..lol ..you have literally millions upon millions of virus and bacteria all throughout your body and on the skin constantly, we live we them....and now you say by deduction, that a person's DNA is changing every moment because of them....get off the drugs you are on...your fables are getting way too unbelievable...met Alice yet?

I guess I should just quit responding to a person who is just wanting to ridiculously argue on every turn..

RNA changes rapidly...more often than you change socks.

DNA is very slow changing...it can change but usually is very slowly.

Millions of bacteria infest us in a symbiotically fashion...viruses do not.

An example is that I have the gene for male pattern baldness. But that gene is dormant. I can awaken that gene by particular behaviors and environmental factors but currently it is not dominant.
Now I can change my DNA over time to make that gene dominant...but in doing so I likely will get cancer from the change as my body will begin to treat the changes as aberrant and begin to attack it. (Cancer)

Which is why gene (DNA) editing is such a tricky science.
Also why when your body decides that a viral infection is present and uncontrolled you begin to experience sepsis.
The coronavirus that has caused the pandemic is not a respiratory virus...it has been said to be primarily a respiratory virus but that isn't the whole truth. It infects EVERY system in your body from pulmonary to nervous system. (Loss of taste and smell)

It definitely affects your lung tissues but also especially the endocrine system... meaning that men and women who get infected are exiting the gene pool. Every system in your body will be infected and damaged... including immune system.

Blindness and hearing loss is coming to those who get this virus... even mild cases.

The amputations from getting infected are a sign that shows this isn't going to be a simple cold.

The Vaccines are simply a way of getting your immune system to attack the virus faster than a normally evolved immune response would. That's all...it changes RNA not DNA. DNA creates a changing RNA...your DNA won't change but your RNA changes with every meal and environmental or activity change.

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Because they have already been discredited a long time ago for lying and have lost all credibility in the scientific community.

The research field is cutthroat. Highly competitive as well. Ideas are stolen. Credit is stolen too. Seen it happen to researchers that are friends of mine. But the truly novel and unique thinkers continue to learn, grow, and gain more ideas...and continue in the limelight. The thieves get eventually outed. They get slammed and shunned. People refuse to work with them when their egos get too big and it affects their work and those who they work with. (Happens often in the PHD world)
So all the research money that funds their salaries dries up...they have nothing left to investigate nor anyone willing to work with them. (Research doesn't happen in a vacuum)

So these discredited guys make a 5 minute video to try to get back into the limelight and world of credibility for unsuspecting people.

Because after all the decades of education their ego is going to make them unemployed and unemployable. So they figure it couldn't hurt to try. And as a result we have people believing in HCQ, magnetic fields, and 5G causing or curing Covid. And those who are nothing more than click bait artists promoting fake science. And the people who first promoted the HCQ got nothing from the USA but did get a small grant from the WHO against the advice of the reputable doctors in the WHO. (I know some of them too)

Meanwhile, back in the world of reputable science... unheralded and diligent the real honest guys were crafting the Vaccines and isolating the specific antibodies needed and the spike proteins on the coronavirus.
Trying for real to put an end to this pandemic.
Also trying to find a real Antiviral medicine for it.

Discredited a long time ago??? B4 covid??? By who, facebook and twitter. It makes no sense... Were talking about 100,000s of doctors...

Bill Gates, Fauci, and countless of our health officials have been discredited also... Many times... So your a conspiracy theorist...
See how nonsensical that is... One set of docs are discrediting another set of doctors and vise versa...

Now... I listen to both sides, like the video u posted. U just listen to what suits u and demonize anyone who disagrees

It boils down to weather u trust the medical establishment bureaucrats some of which aren't even doctors or the practicing doctors...

But given that you only listen to one source i get it now... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Real experts don't have different opinions... wackanoodle conspiracy theorist have different opinions than the experts...

Do u know how silly you sound here... Ever heard of getting a 2nd opinion from another doctor???

So its follow the narrative or your a conspiracy theorist... Science is meant to be questioned, tested, falsifiable... What your saying isn't science at all. We would still be saying the earth is flat, science would never evolve if you couldn't question it...

Man that is probably the dumbest thing u have said... Ur smarter than that, pretend u didn't say that... LoL, just pull it together mate

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Discredited a long time ago??? B4 covid??? By who, facebook and twitter. It makes no sense... Were talking about 100,000s of doctors...

Bill Gates, Fauci, and countless of our health officials have been discredited also... Many times... So your a conspiracy theorist...
See how nonsensical that is... One set of docs are discrediting another set of doctors and vise versa...

Now... I listen to both sides, like the video u posted. U just listen to what suits u and demonize anyone who disagrees

It boils down to weather u trust the medical establishment bureaucrats some of which aren't even doctors or the practicing doctors...

But given that you only listen to one source i get it now... :rolleyes:

The ones making all the noise about how it's got easy solutions or the Vaccines are bad are the discredited scientists...they are the ones who are true villains. They would rather rule in hell vx serve in Heaven. Their egos demand no less.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The ones making all the noise about how it's got easy solutions or the Vaccines are bad are the discredited scientists...they are the ones who are true villains. They would rather rule in hell vx serve in Heaven. Their egos demand no less.

All on purpose without any motive... Ye sure... Discredited by facebook, right... They must be liars then cos twitter knows... LoL

Your a sparky right, so u didn't go to uni, thats why u don't understand science and how it operates...
Debate is part of science... Censorship is not... Demonizing is not... Thats pseudoscience 101, avoid debate at all costs...

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PHDs are a unique group...most have some sort of overblown ego. And everyone in that community takes it as a foregone conclusion. If it is only expressed in personal relationships it's considered acceptable...if it only deals with stealing someone else's work it's acceptable.
(I know that it's unacceptable to me)

But the moment you falsify data... you are out!

You are also out the minute your focus is out of needed science or deemed unnecessary.

Now this is about those who don't see patients and are doing pure research...
And when you can't get anymore funding for research you have to see patients once again as soon as you pass your ACLS certification. You might be able to specialize in a field...but maybe not. Your hours become doctor hours(anytime day and night) instead of M-F 9-3:30...for a lot less prestige and money. Also researchers don't need to carry malpractice insurance.

And these ego driven people want to do anything to go back to pure research once again...instead of prescribing HBP medicine or antibiotics and steroids or telling mom's that it's a normal case of diaper rash.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do u know how silly you sound here... Ever heard of getting a 2nd opinion from another doctor???

So its follow the narrative or your a conspiracy theorist... Science is meant to be questioned, tested, falsifiable... What your saying isn't science at all. We would still be saying the earth is flat, science would never evolve if you couldn't question it...

Man that is probably the dumbest thing u have said... Ur smarter than that, pretend u didn't say that... LoL, just pull it together mate
I do it all the time...have with the advice I've given here from professionals that I have personal trust in from personal experience.

My knowledge doesn't come from the internet (google) except by email...the links I usually provide come from their telling me about them or I run across one I can see relates something they have said.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Real experts don't have different opinions... :D

tenor (1).gif

So when Isaac Newton developed the laws of physics, he was a conspiracy theorist... :D

tenor (2).gif

When Albert Einstein developed the theory of relativity he was a conspiracy theorist... :D
In fact every scientist who has ever made a breakthrough was a conspiracy theorist... :D

pgDMHG0.gif

In that case im flattered for u to call me that... Im not that smart u know... :D
Talk about being discredited... :D

Anyway im getting some shut eye...
This will be hard to beat but see if u can leave another cracker for me to read later on

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So those who are one step out of jail for malpractice suits....those are the guys you want to listen to?

You have just won the Darwin Award.

Congratulations.

True experts agree...take the Vaccines.

Only idiots think that it's a good idea to not take them.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I received a few emails telling me there is no God.

So much for emails!!
Did you have a positive personal relationship with the sender?
Is this their area of their life's work?

If not then I don't recommend taking the advice.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That should say "bogus" experts agree. Since the vaccines themselves are bogus, it is only the bogus experts (who stand to make millions or billions) who are touting these vaccines. BUYER BEWARE (CAVEAT EMPTOR).

Since I don't have a positive personal relationship with you,
and since I don't have a clue about your life's work,
I don't take your advice about the issue at hand. :) :)

Then you can win the Darwin Award by removing your genes from the gene pool.

Your reproduction organs are especially targeted by this virus...

They have determined that pregnant and nursing women are safe for taking the vaccine...

Those who are post pubescent exposed to the virus are coming up sterile or infertile.

Good luck....but then again those who have had the virus have no idea about it because of the loss of IQ.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So...
Exactly what is the rate at which these symptoms will appear?

Thats just a wishful stab in the dark mate... LoL...

No, not really, those things matter as much, if not more than the info you did post. Now be responsible and go find the odds of each and every drawback you posted happening, so we have all the info we need, not just enough to scare some people.

If you do not, yours is certainly a biased and misleading by design post.