The Voice of God ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
if only most Christians would only just carefully and prayerfully read and interpret scriptures it would save a lot of bickering etc - here just a little word which means a lot has been missed - it says us - twinc
It is because people study teh bible, go to church and bible college and refuse to ask Christ that we have all this mess. It is not His doing but mens. God need empty vessels but men are to filled with them selves so He struggles to find those He can use.

Reactions: Helen

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did I forget to mention @twinc that teh only men qualified are those whom God has called. certificate given by this world to men to preach in this world account for nothing in Gods Kingdom

Reactions: Helen

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Did I forget to mention @twinc that teh only men qualified are those whom God has called. certificate given by this world to men to preach in this world account for nothing in Gods Kingdom

here as elsewhere also it seems many claim to be called but few are really chosen imho - twinc

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
here as elsewhere also it seems many claim to be called but few are really chosen imho - twinc
yes we can see, I know of no one has made that claim, ,do you.. walking in the spirit is not a calling it is what Christ offers all men just many refuse.

(Gal 4:29) But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can still recall when I first heard his audible voice. I was standing on the balcony of our home which overlooked a pine forest and native bush. I heard a voice call my name and looked around but saw nothing. I heard it again and thought it may be my brothers so I called back, "here I am" but they were not around anywhere. Then I heard that voice calling me again but this time I heard it in my ear. I replied, "who are you?" and he said "You know who I am" I was taken aback a little because I knew that the voice that was speaking to me was Jesus. How do you know it was Jesus you may ask? ~ I have only one answer....because I know that I know that I know that it was Jesus speaking to me that day! :) and I have never been the same since! Praise God!!!
Give God the glory!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is because people study teh bible, go to church and bible college and refuse to ask Christ that we have all this mess. It is not His doing but mens. God needs empty vessels but men are to filled with them selves so He struggles to find those He can use.
Oh yes! When I first really came to the Lord seeking Him, I really found Him. To grow I had to shed a lot of the beastly type garbage I had picked in man's university. Later I had to shed a lot of beastly type garbage I had picked up in churches from the teachings of men. I did learn some "good" things in both places, but it took the Holy Ghost in me to even begin to sort things out:

"She [Wisdom] hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table." Prov 9:2

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh yes! When I first really came to the Lord seeking Him, I really found Him. To grow I had to shed a lot of the beastly type garbage I had picked in man's university. Later I had to shed a lot of beastly type garbage I had picked up in churches from the teachings of men. I did learn some "good" things in both places, but it took the Holy Ghost in me to even begin to sort things out:

"She [Wisdom] hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table." Prov 9:2
Loved your little testimony is what its all bout.

Luk 7:34 The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!
Luk 7:35 But wisdom is justified of all her children.

God bless

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus