The Voice

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The video was good . During it i was HEAVILY LED to REMIND US ALL o something .
IF the voice , however , contradicts scripture ..... THEN IT AINT THE VOICE OF GOD but rather of the dragon .
Ponder on that for a while . ITS truly dire important we know those bibles .
The Scripture is the plumbline by which all ideas are measured. If they don't measure up, they are tossed in the garbage.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a lot of 'touchy feely' stuff out there that has no basis in scripture. I will stick to my Bible.
Exactly . I run into many folks who often claim to know , beleive in and follow God .
Yet the direction their god takes them is far from the biblical GOD and biblical Christ .
Exactly my friend . Stay DUG deep in those holy scriptures .

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Hi! My name is Alden and I'm pleased to be at christianityboard.com. I was born in Ireland but now I'm a student at the Michigan Technological University.
I'm normally an industrious student but this term I had to go abroad to see my kin. I knew I wouldn’t have time to finish my dissertation, so I’ve found the best solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM >>> Write My Essay
I had to order my paper, as I was pressed for time to complete it myself. I prefer EssayErudite as my dissertation writing service because it’s reputable and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (dissertation, 33 pages, 9 days, University)
I never thought it could be possible to order dissertation from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would certainly suggest this essay writing service to all my friends ;)

Welcome.

You wouldn’t happen to know @GalenKn, would you?

Greetings! My name is Galen and I'm pleased to be at christianityboard.com. I was born in Spain but now I'm a student at the California Institute of Technology (Caltech).
I'm normally an hard-working student but this term I had to travel abroad to see my kinsfolk. I knew I wouldn’t have time to finish my dissertation, so I’ve found an excellent solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM >>> Write My Essay
I had to order my paper, because I was pressed for time to finish it myself. I chose EssayErudite as my dissertation writing service because it’s respected and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (dissertation, 76 pages, 1 days, University)
I never thought it could be possible to order dissertation from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would necessarily suggest this essay writing service to all my friends

Reactions: GracefulWarrior

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Listen to the voice. It reminds me of one summer I bought a little wind chime for my back garden. It is only small and makes a very pretty sound when the wind blows on it. The first day I put it up my husband said he couldn't hear it, but there was quite a lot of background noise; a road sweeper in the back street and a neighbour operating some sort of machine. Through all that noise, unheard, the little chimes were ringing but we could only hear them when we were standing very close to them.

It was a life lesson and I realised that hearing God's voice is a bit like that. Sometimes there is so much going on in our lives that we can hardly hear him at all. And in order to do so we must move in closer. At other times it can be so quiet and peaceful that we hear the sound of the wind chimes, and the Holy Spirit, with no difficulty.

Don't look at the storm, listen to his voice. Wonderful.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Translate please.

The voice, translated.

”Can I contact the admin??
It’s about advertising on your site.
Sincerely.”

Would you like to know what I told him?

“Yes.”

Do you think he’ll reply? To either one of us? I doubt it. We’ll see.