The Voter Fraud Is Coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... beware of the end time delusion . ....

Dan. 12: 4 But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

1. Is Israel a NATION?
2. Do many travel some 60 to 600 mph?
3. Is there INSTANT KNOWLEDGE LITERALLY at your Fingertips?​

If the answers to each of the above are "YES", then the only "delusion" is unbelief! :)

... and Scripture suggests that we ARE some 29 months into the 42 month Tribulation, with some 13 months to go. So strap yourself in and hold on ...
Bobby Jo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would seem to me that when those who castigate GOD's Anointed, typical of when Shimei cursed David (Ref. 2 Sam. 16:5-13), -- these end up in a prison called "hell" (Ref. 1 Kings 2:44).

" ... so the Lord will bring back your evil upon your own head ..."
Bobby Jo

Well, the thing is, I do believe that the Lord choose Trump to be President in 2016. But the problem is that the Lord can take men from power just as quickly and as easily as he raises them up, and it is why what is coming is going to be allowed. Trump has been a friend to the church throughout his time in office, but what I think many Christians fail to realize is that it is because the Christian Right served as the foundation for his getting elected. Ultimately, Trump is more in it for Trump than many realize, and this is what may bring about his downfall now. But he is certainly a better friend to the church and would be than the DNC. I think they despise the church, and want to take away her freedoms and see violence come to her, and will eventually open the door so it can be arranged.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is coming is coming and wont be stopped or stayed .
And that is PERSECUTION against the TRUE LAMBS . We were warned it would get real bad near the end . Well here it shall come .
OH but whether we live or die , WE HAVE ALL HOPE . JESUS IS OUR HOPE . SING to THE KING and let all be faithful even unto death .

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... SING to THE KING and let all be faithful even unto death .

NO WAY! I'm going to sing and worship unto LIFE when Jesus Returns. I ain't dying. -- Let those who take the Mark of the Beast DIE, but me and mine are going to Enter the MILLENNIAL KINGDOM:

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

And I plan to help my neighbors come along with me.
Bobby Jo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO WAY! I'm going to sing and worship unto LIFE when Jesus Returns. I ain't dying. -- Let those who take the Mark of the Beast DIE, but me and mine are going to Enter the MILLENNIAL KINGDOM:

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

And I plan to help my neighbors come along with me.
Bobby Jo
I meant physical death . FOR though a lamb may die , YET its only the body . FOREVER WITH THE GLORIOUS KING they will be .

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I meant physical death . ...

And I meant PHYSICAL LIFE! -- That's why Jesus' last instructions to his church was for them to equipment themselves with a Physical PURSE, a Physical BAG, and a Physical SWORD, so that we can PRESERVE our Physical LIVES! :)

Bobby Jo

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just received this a half hour ago, and if it's true then we can rest assured voter fraud is coming, and on a massive scale. The following dream was sent to me, and suggests that the online advertisements, at least much of it anyway, that have been going out asking Christians who they will vote for has actually been coming from those who plan on disposing of the mail in votes that come in as votes for Trump. They are using the surveys as a way to know in advance how Christians will vote, and will have those with Pro-Trump addresses they recognize from the surveys conveniently "lost" in the system.

First the dream:
I was setting at this table just stacked with food. I was talking to President Trump and telling him I got this thing in the mail that was a survey of how he was doing. He knew nothing about it and was asking me about it. There was a knock at the door, and the gift came to me for doing the survey. I opened to show it to him, and he was confused, like he knew nothing about it. It had like a red maga mug and a couple other things in this plastic holder that folded down like you see small toys in. President Trump was looking at me confused and said excuse me. He got up and went out the door for a phone call. He seemed a bit hurt. Way different then I have seen him in other dreams. Then this man with a black mustache and black cape came in. He looked like a "villain", but he was the new owner of the house. I sensed the mug came from him.

Then it was like this Rachel and Leah scene. I got up from this table and was talking to this other woman we were friends with. I sensed that the man and us two were marrying, but he loved this other woman more then me. Neither one of us felt comfortable with this, and we both felt like we were going to die. He wrapped his arms around this other woman though. I just was looking back at the door wishing President Trump would come back in. The food turned into a big black missile and it looked like a box was sitting inside the missile, but it was part of the missile itself. Then I was putting the maga cup on inside this box in the missile. The maga mug went in there, like it was ammunition to make the missile move. There was a little compartment for it on top that the man was encouraging me to put it in. I was just submitting since he was my husband and wanted him to love me.

The interpretation:
The "food" here is information on private citizens they have been amassing from Christians on voter preference. This food will become "ammunition" against Trump when all is said and done. In the dream, Trump is at a loss for where the surveys are coming from because they are not coming from him or his campaign. The "villain" likely goes beyond the DNC. I think we are into George Soros/ globalist territory at this point, because whoever they are they will be able to manipulate the U.S. Postal service to eliminate Trump votes from the system. The "house" the villain will become the new "owner" of is the White House.

Rachel and Leah represent two kinds of Christians; those who will be voting for Trump (Leah) and those who will vote for Biden (Rachel). The "Rachel" Christians will be favored, and their votes will be put through the system, while the "Leah" Christian's votes will not. But neither faction within Christianity is truly beloved by the globalists. In fact, they hate Christians, and mean both factions only harm. They just want information from all concerned, so that they can focus on specifically those votes they need to have disposed of, so as to get Trump out of office. They will thus use this information as a weapon against him to in effect "destroy" him (the black missile), and you can rest assured they are going to have him cast into prison the minute his Presidential immunity is a thing of the past.

The dream also seems to confirm something else in a previous dream about the coming election, where three drunk men representing the DNC break into the White House and are eyeing the church in order to rape her. By gaining entry, they will in effect become the church's "husband," because in being faithful to the government, she will submit to the wishes of evil men.

I have not yet received full revelation on specifically what the maga mugs represent, though I'm sure the analogy in context will come to me shortly.

As always, this is a call to prayer, but a warning to the church of what the enemy is planning.

God bless,
Hidden In Him

Trump is doing everything possible to empower his minions to commit voter fraud - it is the only way he can justify turning the election over to his Supreme Court

Reactions: Giuliano

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I meant PHYSICAL LIFE! -- That's why Jesus' last instructions to his church was for them to equipment themselves with a Physical PURSE, a Physical BAG, and a Physical SWORD, so that we can PRESERVE our Physical LIVES! :)

Bobby Jo
When or i should say IF my time comes at the hands of my enemies , may my last words be LORD forgive them .
I have no intention of harming a soul . But that dont mean i wont be seen as dangerous or a monster . They will see
anyone who resists the lie and wont conform to the lie as being a hater of humanity . But if my time comes
and my enemies surround me , may i speak bodly like stephen did the truth , and die like he did too . with the final words
Lord hold not this sin against them .

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just received this a half hour ago, and if it's true then we can rest assured voter fraud is coming, and on a massive scale.
I have been saying this for the last three years. There was already voter fraud in 2016, but ever since Trump was elected, the plan for MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD was put into place by Soros, the Democrats, the Leftist media, the social media networks, etc.

What has really concerned me all along is that neither the Republicans in Congress and the Senate, nor the President, nor the officials who should be concerned within the Trump administration, have made a major effort to set up an independent commission which would investigate every aspect of free and fair elections in every state in order to ensure that 2020 would not be a disaster.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stephen , as did others , served the Glorious KING faithful to the end . AND Some of JESUS own last words
were , Father forgive them . Those words were in the heart of stephen too .
THE LORD is with the lambs . Forward march into those trenches . WE will NOT be loved by this world .
OH but we got all HOPE , FOR JESUS IS OUR HOPE . PRAISE THE GLORIOUS KING .

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Trump is doing everything possible to empower his minions to commit voter fraud - it is the only way he can justify turning the election over to his Supreme Court
This is one of the STUPIDIST comments on Trump which we have seen for a while. Since the Democrats are committed to voter fraud, why would Trump want to do what his enemies seek to do? Who has been clamoring for mail-in ballots, ballot harvesting, ballot stuffing, bogus voters, etc.?????

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is one of the STUPIDIST comments on Trump which we have seen for a while. Since the Democrats are committed to voter fraud, why would Trump want to do what his enemies seek to do? Who has been clamoring for mail-in ballots, ballot harvesting, ballot stuffing, bogus voters, etc.?????

Why would Democrats want voter fraud? Biden is on track to win in a landslide.
Trump already asked his people to vote twice

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo
Matthew 16:25
For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

When Jesus carried His cross up Golgotha to be crucified, no one was thinking of the cross as symbolic of a burden to carry. To a person in the first-century, the cross meant one thing and one thing only: death by the most painful and humiliating means human beings could develop.

Two thousand years later, Christians view the cross as a cherished symbol of atonement, forgiveness, grace, and love. But in Jesus’ day, the cross represented nothing but torturous death. Because the Romans forced convicted criminals to carry their own crosses to the place of crucifixion, bearing a cross meant carrying their own execution device while facing ridicule along the way to death.

Therefore, “Take up your cross and follow Me” means being willing to die in order to follow Jesus. This is called “dying to self.” It’s a call to absolute surrender. After each time Jesus commanded cross bearing, He said, “For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it. What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit his very self?” (Luke 9:24-25).

If you wonder if you are ready to take up your cross, consider these questions:
• Are you willing to follow Jesus if it means losing some of your closest friends?
• Are you willing to follow Jesus if it means alienation from your family?
• Are you willing to follow Jesus if it means the loss of your reputation?
• Are you willing to follow Jesus if it means losing your job?
• Are you willing to follow Jesus if it means losing your life?

Commitment to Christ means taking up your cross daily, giving up your hopes, dreams, possessions, even your very life if need be for the cause of Christ. Only if you willingly take up your cross may you be called His disciple (Luke 14:27). The reward is worth the price. Jesus followed His call of death to self (“Take up your cross and follow Me”) with the gift of life in Christ: “For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it” (Matthew 16:25-26).got ?

Do you consider yourself to be a disciple of Jesus ?

hope this helps !!!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hmmm... I will say it puts added weight on the importance of having another Justice on his side, doesn't it....

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been saying this for the last three years. There was already voter fraud in 2016, but ever since Trump was elected, the plan for MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD was put into place by Soros, the Democrats, the Leftist media, the social media networks, etc.

What has really concerned me all along is that neither the Republicans in Congress and the Senate, nor the President, nor the officials who should be concerned within the Trump administration, have made a major effort to set up an independent commission which would investigate every aspect of free and fair elections in every state in order to ensure that 2020 would not be a disaster.

I believe you probably have. It appears to be too late, now, however.

But you are right. Trump just warning everyone that it will likely happen won't stop it from doing so. And the crap storm that will likely erupt when he tries to oppose the "peaceful transition of power" will cost a lot of people their livelihoods, and I'm guessing some their lives.

I hate to be gloom and doom, but this is shaping up to be ugly when Trump resists. Leaving it to the courts to decide would take months probably, and during that time I'm guessing Soros will unleash BLM and Antifa holy Hell to try and force the issue.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe you probably have. It appears to be too late, now, however.

But you are right. Trump just warning everyone that it will likely happen won't stop it from doing so. And the crap storm that will likely erupt when he tries to oppose the "peaceful transition of power" will cost a lot of people their livelihoods, and I'm guessing some their lives.

I hate to be gloom and doom, but this is shaping up to be ugly when Trump resists. Leaving it to the courts to decide would take months probably, and during that time I'm guessing Soros will unleash BLM and Antifa holy Hell to try and force the issue.
My friend . THEY will BURN THIS COUNTRY DOWN to get their way . IF we think the riots were bad lately . Your right
its gonna get nasty .

Reactions: Bobby Jo

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... nor I, -- but my PRIMARY DUTY is to protect my family, and he who doesn't is "worse than an infidel". And he who threatens my family will hopefully receive his recompense.

:)
Bobby Jo
Romans 12:15-21
Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. 16 Be of the same mind toward one another; do not be haughty in mind, but associate with the lowly. Do not be wise in your own estimation. 17 Never pay back evil for evil to anyone. Respect what is right in the sight of all men. 18 If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men. 19 Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. 20 “But if your enemy is hungry, feed him, and if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” 21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.