The War of Gog and Magog: Hezbollah Chief Warns of ‘War’ if no Iran Deal

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Richard Neal

Oct 3, 2012
Author: Richard Neal

An image grab from Hezbollah’s al-Manar TV shows Hassan Nasrallah, the head of Lebanon’s militant Shiite Muslim movement Hezbollah, making a rare live appearance from Beirut’s southern suburb of Rweiss on November 13, 2013

Here at Kingdom of the Antichrist blog we have been tracking the various chess pieces in the Middle East as they continue to align themselves in their collective desire to invade modern Israel in an attempt to annihilate the tiny Jewish state. In my book, Kingdom of the Antichrist/Rise of the Beast, I make the argument that the ten”kings” from Ezekiel 38 who are prophesied to invade modern Israel in the infamous War of Gog and Magog (Eze 38, 39) should be viewed as ten “geographical areas” within the fourth “beast” or empire of the book of Daniel (7). And more, within these ten “geographical areas” will be, not only various minor kingdoms within Daniel’s fourth empire, but various terrorist groups as well. All, of course, belonging to Daniel’s fourth empire – which we identify as the Islamic Empire. With the above being said, the leader of Hezbollah, one of those terrorist groups within the Islamic Empire, while making a rare interview for TV, had much to say about invading Israel if the current set of talks with Iran over sanctions and Iran’s desire to obtain nuclear weapons falls apart.
Beirut (AFP) – Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah warned in a rare public appearance Wednesday that failure to strike a deal with ally Iran over its nuclear programme would spell “war in the region.” Nasrallah, who normally appears via video link for fear of assassination by arch enemy Israel, spoke in Hezbollah’s southern Beirut stronghold to mark the Shiite Muslim Ashura holiday.
World powers failed to reach an agreement with Iran over the weekend to curb its controversial nuclear programme in exchange for some relief from crippling Western sanctions despite marathon high-profile talks in Geneva.
The West and Israel have long suspected Iran is pursuing a nuclear weapons capability alongside its civilian programme, allegations fiercely denied by Tehran.
“What is the alternative to a deal with Iran and the countries of the world,” he asked. “The alternative is war in the region.” And he pointed the finger at Israel, accusing it of being in league with Arab countries. ”Israel does not want any accord that would avert war in the region. It is regrettable that some Arab countries take the Israeli side in its murderous choices. ”It is regrettable that (Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin) Netanyahu is the spokesman for some Arab countries.”
This was an apparent reference to Sunni Muslim Saudi Arabia and Qatar, who are strong backers of the rebellion against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, with whom Iran and Hezbollah are allied. ”These countries reject any political solution that would stop the bloodbath and destruction in Syria. They also strongly oppose any accord between Iran and the countries of the world. ”We have two allies — Iran and Syria,” he said, adding: “We are sure of that alliance.”

- See more at: http://kingdomoftheantichrist.com/#sthash.pMvWHDke.dpuf

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
The Gog/Magog war is not until a minimum of 1000 years after Christ returns per the book of Revelation. No armies are getting near Israel with its nuclear weapons. This stuff is just irrational fantasy.

SelectThis!

AlephBet - The Strong House of God
Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
The Gog/Magog war is not until a minimum of 1000 years after Christ returns per the book of Revelation. No armies are getting near Israel with its nuclear weapons. This stuff is just irrational fantasy.
I agree with you. Satan will be bound for 1000 years first. After this, He is released in a Jubilee and deceives the nations once again. This is the predicted war of God and Magag. Unless there are two, Christ makes the enemy the footstool first. Today, the wicked and righteous are together. During the Day of the Lord, only those who are justified will live. Revelation 20 is your chapter to see this.

The process of being born again is baptism. It is a process known as involution and evolution. We are immersed in the waters of life to rise to new life. It's the single most misunderstood ordinance in our cannon.

Isaiah 26

[SIZE=.75em]19 [/SIZE]But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

[SIZE=.75em]20 [/SIZE]Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
[SIZE=.75em]21 [/SIZE]See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
At this point in history it is difficult if not well nigh impossible to specifically identify persons and modern players in End Times scenarios.

Bear in mind that most of the problems in the middle east fall under two categories.

1) Israel - everybody hates the Jew.
2) Muslim division - the feud between shiite and sunni

A lot has been written and read about anti-semitism and before we're done with the issues in the middle east we'll no doubt learn more.

Issues about the great Islamic internal feud haven't been discussed enough - by anybody.

Christians seem to be educating themselves about the saracen. Some rely upon spotty and inaccurate news stories and journalists that have not yet learned how to use their spell checker. Others are reading books by knowledgeable persons who've done considerable work on Muslim scripture and culture. A few are actually doing the research for the many.

It cannot be emphasized too much that Islam is not all Arab. In interpreting scripture for End Times applications in the twenty first century, the student of history needs to remember that most Muslims live outside the Levant. The majority, for example, live in Asia and the islands of Indonesia and the Phillipines.

When interpreting Arab Muslim actions and plans it is wise to include the effect of this ethnic rivalry and how America has gotten itself caught up in it. At the end of WWII, the United States made several agreements with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Mostly the promises and gifts exchanged involved cheap crude oil in exchange for Saudi purchase of American tBonds and military protection. The tBonds support the dollar while the blood of our young men support the Saudi Muslim. The crude keeps everybody happy and moving. Except that Saudi crude is drying up and the dollar won't buy what it used to. Consequently the Sunni Muslims are moving toward consolidation of a centuries old dispute as to who shall rule global Islam.

Every single facet of the wars in the Levant and north Africa of the past decade or so can be traced back to Islamic rivalry and the west's role as military puppet to support it. Iran, for example, has done nothing of harm to America yet the US supports sunni Islam (the same nationality who attacked NY on 9/11, who provide most of the manpower for al-Qaida, and who hate and persecute Christians with an undying vengeance - not to mention our forebears in Israel). Google The Barnabus Fund for details.

For the most part the politics and war in the Levant are a Muslim matter. Everything is a political soup, still boiling feverishly, impossible to determine how the final flavor will taste - except that the Bible says it will be bitter. If one charismatic Muslim man should appear on the world scene with a political machine sufficient to support his policies it will be time for all us Christians to begin studying survivalist methods and prepare to head for the hills. Such a person might identify himself with the legendary Saladin and unify the powers of Islam sufficiently to incite a terrible war against Israel - to cleanse the Levant once and for all of non-Muslim culture and influences. When that happens only God will be able to save the tiny nation of Israel.

I think I read somewhere that God intends to do that very thing.

but that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

SelectThis!

AlephBet - The Strong House of God
Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
Every single facet of the wars in the Levant and north Africa of the past decade or so can be traced back to Islamic rivalry and the west's role as military puppet to support it. Iran, for example, has done nothing of harm to America yet the US supports sunni Islam (the same nationality who attacked NY on 9/11, who provide most of the manpower for al-Qaida, and who hate and persecute Christians with an undying vengeance - not to mention our forebears in Israel). Google The Barnabus Fund for details.
Do you have experience with the Barnabas Fund? What is their reputation as stewards of their funds?

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, SelectThis!

SelectThis! said:
Do you have experience with the Barnabas Fund? What is their reputation as stewards of their funds?
I do not have experience with the Barnabas Fund (yet), but they are accredited with the ECFA (the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability). You can read about it here: http://barnabasfund.org/US/About-us/ECFA-membership/.

Hope this helps.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
some things that i may note about this war in chapter 38 verse 8 which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. and verse 11 I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates, what i see that the deserts are no longer waste land and no walls or weapons of war for the people of the most high even christ blessed be the names have laid down the weapons and turn them into plow shears this is the time after as daniel speaks of and gives power to the saints again this is the meek the rest just as one day with the lord as 1000 years but note i see that this war is a repeat cause i see the beast deceive the nations again now but more over verse 8 After many days thou shalt be visited can mean 2000 years or days i believe days so is satan chain one day also or 1000 years.