War in The Middle East - likely the one!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
what a muddled understanding!
I posted 8 scriptures to prove my points. Was that too much for you?
Anti-Semitism is spreading. Satan influences people to figure out ways to spread hatred towards the Jews. How about this idea: The production of a Death to all Jews musical?
How do you reconcile this: The apostate and Jesus rejecting Jews belong to the Synagogue of Satan, Revelation 2:9
Does Satan hate those who hate Christians? Those who tout their biggest city as the LGBT capital of the world? Those who rely on their own strength to defend themselves?

No 'musical', or human intervention is needed. God will judge and punish the Jews Himself. Zephaniah 1:1-18, Amos 2:4-5, Isaiah 22:1-14

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The apostate and Jesus rejecting Jews belong to the Synagogue of Satan, Revelation 2:9
Does Satan hate those who hate Christians?
You missed something! Let's examine the verse:
9 “I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

They weren't Jews.
And yes there are liberal sinners in Israel (as in every other country) but a remnant will be saved.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You missed something! Let's examine the verse:
9 “I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

They weren't Jews.
And yes there are liberal sinners in Israel (as in every other country) but a remnant will be saved.
Who is it that say they are Jews?
I have been to Israel and there you see people of every type, Israeli's all who call themselves Jewish. By an alleged descent from Judah, or by conversion to Judaism.
Paul told us who a real Jew is: One who is inwardly a Jew, circumcised of the heart..... Romans 2:29

Therefore the citizens of the Jewish State of Israel now face Judgment and punishment and only a few will survive. Isaiah 29:1-4
So the common teaching of the Church today, of the rapture of Christians to heaven and the Jews having to endure the Great Tribulation, then converting to Christianity, is false and will never happen.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I posted 8 scriptures to prove my points. Was that too much for you?
Posting scriptures Keraz doesn't prove anything; you must know that from your experiences here!
What matters is understanding the writings and joining the dots well.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Posting scriptures Keraz doesn't prove anything; you must know that from your experiences here!
What matters is understanding the writings and joining the dots well.
Yes, as people who have already decided what they want God to do for them, are made incapable of understanding. Isaiah 29:9-12

Connecting the end times dots – the first step is to have all the events yet to happen listed. Then, line them up correctly and logically.

1/ Lets work back from the main event, the one that we all agree on – the Return of Jesus in His glory to reign for 1000 years. At that time, Jesus destroys the armies of the Anti Christ, imprisons Satan and then gathers His elect to Him. Matt. 24:31

2/ Before the Return, the AC [Satan] is allowed power over ‘the Holy ones of the Most High’, Daniel 7:25, Revelation 13:7, for 3½ years. This is also the period of the Great Tribulation. Matthew 24:21, Revelation 13:5

3/ The AC comes to Jerusalem and takes control of the new nation of Beulah. Zechariah 14:1-2, Daniel 7:25. The Holy people are tested by this difficult time. Daniel 11:32-34, Revelation 13:10, Matthew 24:22.

4/ Zechariah 14:1-2 also describes this time and says that half of the population will be taken to a place of safety. Who are the ‘Holy ones’ and who is ‘taken to a place of safety’? Revelation 12:6 & 14. For 1260 days.
The Holy ones, are those Christians kept faithful, the others must face further testing and refinement. Revelation 12:17 Therefore, all those in the holy Land at the time of the AC, are all the Lord’s people. [Not the State of Israel who are 48% atheists and 20% Muslim, etc, as at present.]

5/ Just before Zechariah 14, is Zechariah 13:7-9...throughout the Land 2/3 will die, the remaining 1/3 will be refined by fire and the remnant will acknowledge God and Jesus. This is the fire judgement of the Middle East, as prophesied: Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 2:4-5, Ezekiel 5:1-3, Isaiah 33:14, Deuteronomy 32:41-43.

But, there are some dots missing between 4 & 5, because there is only a remnant left in the Land after the fulfilment of Psalm 83, Ezekiel 20:45-48, Isaiah 33:14, etc. The Land of Greater Israel must be repopulated, for there to be the Lord’s righteous people living there before the Return. So, the line of dots as I see it is;

A/ This next Mid East event, which clears the entire region, excepting for a small number of Jews in Jerusalem. Jer. 12:14, Eze. 21:1-7, Eze. 14:21-23, Zech. 12:11-14.

B/ The Land is regenerated. Isaiah 32:15-20, Isaiah 43:19-21, Ezekiel 36:8-12.

C/ The descendants of Abraham [now people from every tribe, nation and language] are gathered- Isaiah 11:11-12, Jeremiah 16:14-16, Micah 2:12, judged- Eze. 34:20, Eze. 20:34-36, and settled in Israel. Deut 15:18-21, Eze. 39:25-29, Micah 7:11-12. Plus many other prophecies.

D/They select leaders. Jeremiah 3:15, Jeremiah 30:21, Hosea 1:11

E/ They live in peace and prosperity for several years. Isaiah 51:3, Psalms 107:35-38.

F/ They rebuild the Temple. Zechariah 8:9-15, Zechariah 6:15, Ezekiel 43:12.

G/ A huge army from the North advances to attack. Ezekiel 38:8-12

H/ That army [Gog from Magog] is totally destroyed. Ezekiel 38:21-23, Joel 2:20.

I/ Jesus reveals Himself to His people, who acknowledge their Redeemer. Ezekiel 39:21-24, 2 Thess 1:10, Revelation 7:9

J/ ‘Many‘ of the people agree to a peace treaty with the Leader of the One world government. Daniel 9:27a. Daniel 11:32 By plausible promises, he will win over those who are ready to violate their Covenant [with God]....some will remain faithful.......

K/ This 7 year treaty is broken at the mid point, commencing the Tribulation. Dan 9:27b

L/ Exactly 1260 days later, Jesus Returns and commences His reign. Daniel 12:7.

There are more details and the timing is not clear, but this seems to be the basic end times prophetic sequence. 1

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, as people who have already decided what they want God to do for them, are made incapable of understanding. Isaiah 29:9-12

Connecting the end times dots – the first step is to have all the events yet to happen listed. Then, line them up correctly and logically.

1/ Lets work back from the main event, the one that we all agree on – the Return of Jesus in His glory to reign for 1000 years. At that time, Jesus destroys the armies of the Anti Christ, imprisons Satan and then gathers His elect to Him. Matt. 24:31

2/ Before the Return, the AC [Satan] is allowed power over ‘the Holy ones of the Most High’, Daniel 7:25, Revelation 13:7, for 3½ years. This is also the period of the Great Tribulation. Matthew 24:21, Revelation 13:5

3/ The AC comes to Jerusalem and takes control of the new nation of Beulah. Zechariah 14:1-2, Daniel 7:25. The Holy people are tested by this difficult time. Daniel 11:32-34, Revelation 13:10, Matthew 24:22.

4/ Zechariah 14:1-2 also describes this time and says that half of the population will be taken to a place of safety. Who are the ‘Holy ones’ and who is ‘taken to a place of safety’? Revelation 12:6 & 14. For 1260 days.
The Holy ones, are those Christians kept faithful, the others must face further testing and refinement. Revelation 12:17 Therefore, all those in the holy Land at the time of the AC, are all the Lord’s people. [Not the State of Israel who are 48% atheists and 20% Muslim, etc, as at present.]

5/ Just before Zechariah 14, is Zechariah 13:7-9...throughout the Land 2/3 will die, the remaining 1/3 will be refined by fire and the remnant will acknowledge God and Jesus. This is the fire judgement of the Middle East, as prophesied: Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 2:4-5, Ezekiel 5:1-3, Isaiah 33:14, Deuteronomy 32:41-43.

But, there are some dots missing between 4 & 5, because there is only a remnant left in the Land after the fulfilment of Psalm 83, Ezekiel 20:45-48, Isaiah 33:14, etc. The Land of Greater Israel must be repopulated, for there to be the Lord’s righteous people living there before the Return. So, the line of dots as I see it is;

A/ This next Mid East event, which clears the entire region, excepting for a small number of Jews in Jerusalem. Jer. 12:14, Eze. 21:1-7, Eze. 14:21-23, Zech. 12:11-14.

B/ The Land is regenerated. Isaiah 32:15-20, Isaiah 43:19-21, Ezekiel 36:8-12.

C/ The descendants of Abraham [now people from every tribe, nation and language] are gathered- Isaiah 11:11-12, Jeremiah 16:14-16, Micah 2:12, judged- Eze. 34:20, Eze. 20:34-36, and settled in Israel. Deut 15:18-21, Eze. 39:25-29, Micah 7:11-12. Plus many other prophecies.

D/They select leaders. Jeremiah 3:15, Jeremiah 30:21, Hosea 1:11

E/ They live in peace and prosperity for several years. Isaiah 51:3, Psalms 107:35-38.

F/ They rebuild the Temple. Zechariah 8:9-15, Zechariah 6:15, Ezekiel 43:12.

G/ A huge army from the North advances to attack. Ezekiel 38:8-12

H/ That army [Gog from Magog] is totally destroyed. Ezekiel 38:21-23, Joel 2:20.

I/ Jesus reveals Himself to His people, who acknowledge their Redeemer. Ezekiel 39:21-24, 2 Thess 1:10, Revelation 7:9

J/ ‘Many‘ of the people agree to a peace treaty with the Leader of the One world government. Daniel 9:27a. Daniel 11:32 By plausible promises, he will win over those who are ready to violate their Covenant [with God]....some will remain faithful.......

K/ This 7 year treaty is broken at the mid point, commencing the Tribulation. Dan 9:27b

L/ Exactly 1260 days later, Jesus Returns and commences His reign. Daniel 12:7.

There are more details and the timing is not clear, but this seems to be the basic end times prophetic sequence. 1
and if your paradigm is wrong....as I think it is (but that's secondary) ......however, if it is then you have shot yourself in the foot, meaning, it is not possible for you to see a paradigm which has integrity.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
and if your paradigm is wrong....as I think it is (but that's secondary) ......however, if it is then you have shot yourself in the foot, meaning, it is not possible for you to see a paradigm which has integrity.
Your problem exactly.
Only when things happen, as stated by the Prophets; will those with wrong beliefs finally understand.
The government of Lebanon did that?
Basically, Lebanon has no Government. They are a failed state, a country of many enclaves, all opposing one another. However, they do have the same religion of Islam, which unifies them in the desire to destroy Israel.
Iran supplies them with weapons and rockets, of which they have many thousands hidden in underground bunkers. They await, mostly; the moment to attack, to finally 'wipe Israel; off the map.
But: they do not know the Lords thoughts nor understand His purpose and He will destroy them all. Micah 4:11-12, Psalms 83, +

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your problem exactly.
Only when things happen, as stated by the Prophets; will those with wrong beliefs finally understand.
I had expected a retort of this nature Keraz.....so what else can I say?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
1. Warning China and Russia flex muscles in the Middle East
2. Iranian drone strike in Syria warrants USA retaliation.
3. Israeli troops storm Al-Aqsa Mosque
4. Next day Lebanon fires 44 missiles in Israel
5. Next day Israel relates.
6. Next day Syria and Iran get involved, both firing missiles

>>All happening within days of eachother!

Looks like this is the Middle War prophesied about, a Ten nation Beast attacking Israel. So far three or four involved, maybe more coming.

It's clear they haven't learned that tit and tat are bedfellows which are insatiable cannibals resulting unending trouble.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I had expected a retort of this nature Keraz.....so what else can I say?
Brother Christian, my prayer for you and all who have not fully understood God's plans for our future, is that you will pass safely thru all that must take place and become a citizen of the new nation in all of the holy Land, Isaiah 62:1-5
I will invite you to come and sit under my vines and fig trees. Zechariah 3"9-10

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Brother Christian, my prayer for you and all who have not fully understood God's plans for our future, is that you will pass safely thru all that must take place and become a citizen of the new nation in all of the holy Land, Isaiah 62:1-5
I will invite you to come and sit under my vines and fig trees. Zechariah 3"9-10
:).....that's a kind gesture Keraz but will we be subject to ripe figs dropping on our clean clothes?.....they are messy you know. :) or is the invite only for the off season when leaves are plentiful and shield us from the Mediterranean sun?.....other times we can shuffle and sit under the vines.....a grape or two on my head is not as intimidating as ripe figs. I'm just glad coconut trees weren't included. :)

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One who is inwardly a Jew, circumcised of the heart..... Romans 2:29
True, and that will happen. Romans 11 tells us that. Paul makes a clear distinction in this chapter with the branches (Jews) that were cut off and the Gentiles grafted in. They were blinded "until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in". A remnant will see the Light and be grafted in and out of 15 million, likely 1/3 - not just a few. It is simple. They are spiritually blind and God removes their blindness, some prior to the rapture, others after. The two witnesses evangelize this remnant in Israel, otherwise what is their purpose?

"For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:
“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.” Rom. 11:25-27

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The government of Lebanon did that?
The Hamas, Hezbollah, are radical groups, but do not be deceived, rulers in these countries are behind it too. Hizballah has particpated with the Lebonese government for 30 years. AL-QA-ida is spread throughout the region. Countries don't want to claim responsibility for these groups actions because then it would be considered an act of war. Iran funds many of these proxy wars throughout the Middle East.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. Warning China and Russia flex muscles in the Middle East
2. Iranian drone strike in Syria warrants USA retaliation.
3. Israeli troops storm Al-Aqsa Mosque
4. Next day Lebanon fires 44 missiles in Israel
5. Next day Israel relates.
6. Next day Syria and Iran get involved, both firing missiles

>>All happening within days of eachother!

Looks like this is the Middle War prophesied about, a Ten nation Beast attacking Israel. So far three or four involved, maybe more coming.

Indeed, things are heating up, and there will be an enactment of what would appear to be Bible prophecy fulfilled in the Middle East.

However, unlike the past, biblical events are now mostly spiritual in heavenly places. Thus, the enactments are rather the manifestation of the lessor physical things involving the kingdoms of this world, just a sampling. But, yes, things are about to be crazy for those remaining in the world. But it is good to know what is also happening that is mostly unseen: Also enacted here in the lessor is the victory, the return of that which Satan has robbed, for "the glory of the latter temple is greater than the former."

He who has stolen will himself loose all. The hanging rope is on the gallows.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Events now unfolding in the Middle East are rapidly bringing closer the apocalyptic scenario as predicted in more than 100 prophetic scriptures, mainly Psalms 83, Joel 3:1-3 Isaiah 2:12-21, Isaiah 66:15-16, Jeremiah 4:23-28, Ezekiel 21:1-7, Micah 4:11-12, Zephaniah 1:14-18, 2 Peter 3:10, Revelation 6:12-17

As described, the Lord Himself intervenes and destroys His enemies, triggered by a massive attack from the Islamic confederation, using the means of a seemingly natural event – a Coronal Mass Ejection that is accurately described by Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1, Psalms 50:1-3

Psalms 83 begins by describing a conspiracy against Israel, by their neighbouring peoples. Their aim is total annihilation of the Jewish State of Israel, to occupy all the Land and to wipe out any remembrance of them. Although each of the tribal groups mentioned is a historic enemy of Israel and has fought against them on various occasions, there is no record that they ever joined in such an alliance. All of the modern nations who are descendants of the peoples mentioned in Psalms 83, are currently obsessed with an Islamic inspired determination to completely eliminate the Jewish State of Israel.

Psalms 81:13-15 O that My people would listen to Me, that Israel would walk in My ways! I would soon subdue their enemies and turn My hand against their adversaries. The haters of the Lord pretend submission to Him, but their fate will endure forever.

Verse 15 tells of a people who hate God [Y’hovah] when they think in their minds that they submit to Him. The word Muslims, means submitters to their God. [Allah]

So then, when we read in Psalm 83:2 “For your enemies raise an uproar, those who hate you hold their heads high”, it is saying that the enemies mentioned, are those who believe they submit to God, but in reality are full of religious pride and are in fact haters of the true God.

Psalms 83:18 So let it be known that You, whose name is Y’hovah are alone the Most High over all the earth.

The reason that God will be so powerfully victorious in this coming attack, is to witness to all unbelievers, especially the Ishmaelite peoples, who will then recognise the true religion and Islam will be discredited.

The writer of Psalms 83, the prophet Asaph, prays that Israel’s current enemies will be just as soundly defeated as were the Midianites, etc, when their armies were scattered and their leaders executed. Judges 7:25 When this prayer is answered, Israel will be a much bigger country, comprising all the area given by God to Abraham. Ezekiel 47:13-23

There will be a terrible loss of life, as well as large numbers of refugees, who will flee from all the Mid East countries. But a holy remnant will survive in Jerusalem. After the Land is cleaned and regenerated, then all the faithful Christian believers be they descendants of Jacob, or grafted in Israelites: will be motivated to emigrate to the holy Land. There, they will be an example to the world of how all should live and 144,000 of them will go out to all peoples and proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 66:19, Revelation 7:1-13

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here we go again after a lull for a month; more fighting provokes an emergency meeting of UN Security Council.