The Weight Of Scripture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The greatest message in the Bible is the 'in Christ' position. It is written over two hundred times in scripture and over 140 times as one with him. That is in Paul's Epistles alone. For those that are learning to read their bible or those that have learned how to put scripture together, know that is the heaviest weight of scripture anywhere written. More than faith, more than prosperity, more than healing, more than miracle's and the second coming, more than any other doctrine written.

That is the message. It is the only message for believers and it is where the undivided attention of bible student's should be placed.

Reactions: marks and Nancy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The greatest message in the Bible is the 'in Christ' position. It is written over two hundred times in scripture and over 140 times as one with him. That is in Paul's Epistles alone. For those that are learning to read their bible or those that have learned how to put scripture together, know that is the heaviest weight of scripture anywhere written. More than faith, more than prosperity, more than healing, more than miracle's and the second coming, more than any other doctrine written.

That is the message. It is the only message for believers and it is where the undivided attention of bible student's should be placed.
@soul man Searching post there...

Reactions: soul man

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Correct. For one to be "a Christian" one must be "in Christ". And therefore the Bible says "Christ in you, the hope of glory". When we see the core of the message in the parable of the Ten Virgins, this is the reality: "But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not."

Reactions: soul man and marks

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi Soulman!
"That is the message. It is the only message for believers and it is where the undivided attention of bible student's should be placed."
AMEN! I've never had a "mentor" and am a nominal student. What I have come to believe is always going to be filtered through the Word with prayer for discernment and understanding. Many over the years on here have taught me a ton.

"It is written over two hundred times in scripture and over 140 times as one with him. That is in Paul's Epistles alone. For those that are learning to read their bible or those that have learned how to put scripture together, know that is the heaviest weight of scripture anywhere written."

Written that many times...ya think God was trying to get a very important and central point across?! Lol. Yes, quite weighty, Amen bro. We need to know where we actually are with, and in Christ and live accordingly.

God Bless my brother!
Nancy

Reactions: soul man and marks

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Soulman!
"That is the message. It is the only message for believers and it is where the undivided attention of bible student's should be placed."
AMEN! I've never had a "mentor" and am a nominal student. What I have come to believe is always going to be filtered through the Word with prayer for discernment and understanding. Many over the years on here have taught me a ton.

"It is written over two hundred times in scripture and over 140 times as one with him. That is in Paul's Epistles alone. For those that are learning to read their bible or those that have learned how to put scripture together, know that is the heaviest weight of scripture anywhere written."

Written that many times...ya think God was trying to get a very important and central point across?! Lol. Yes, quite weighty, Amen bro. We need to know where we actually are with, and in Christ and live accordingly.

God Bless my brother!
Nancy

Lol yes that is alot, I guess he is trying to get his point across

Reactions: Nancy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi Soulman!

God Bless my brother!
Nancy
@Nancy, yes, it's prayer and the Scriptures which reinforce strong conviction, right?