The WHO finally admits covid tests are a "problem"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 12152

In a statement released on December 14, 2020 the World Health Organization finally owned up to what 100,000’s of doctors and medical professionals have been saying for months: the PCR test used to diagnose COVID-19 is a hit and miss process with way too many false positives.

This WHO-admitted “Problem” comes in the wake of international lawsuits exposing the incompetence and malfeasance of public health officials and policymakers for reliance on a diagnostic test not fit for purpose.

This World Health Organization admission is that the crux of the “problem” is a wholly arbitrary cycling process which “means that many cycles were required to detect virus. In some circumstances, the distinction between background noise and actual presence of the target virus is difficult to ascertain.” [emphasis added]

The UN body is now clearly looking to distance itself from the fatally flawed test as a growing number of lawsuits are processing through the courts exposing the insanity of relying on a test that even the inventor, Professor Kary B. Mullis said was never designed to diagnose diseases

Clear and conclusive scientific evidence proves that these tests are not accurate and create a statistically significant percentage of false positives. Positive results more likely indicate “ordinary respiratory diseases like the common cold.”

However, none of this is new information to science. These facts were known at least before 2007 after a New York Times report entitled, “Faith in Quick Test Leads to Epidemic That Wasn’t,” (image, above) clearly showed how scientifically inaccurate PCR tests are, featuring many shocking statements from medical experts on the use of these tests, clearly laying out how they result in false positives and lead to dangerous exaggerations and false alarms.

In their 2007 story the New York Times cited a prescient quote from Dr. Elizabeth Talbot, deputy state epidemiologist for the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services, who said:

“One Of The Most Troubling Aspects Of The Pseudo-Epidemic Is That All The Decisions Seemed So Sensible At The Time.”

Those who run our public institutions have allowed history to repeat itself. At the head of the line of incompetence and malfeasance is the UN itself. At the media briefing on COVID-19 on March 16, 2020, the WHO Director General Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus (photo, below) said:

“We Have A Simple Message For All Countries: Test, Test, Test.”
View attachment 12151

This insanity of testing anyone and everyone, even without symptoms has been an unmitigated global public health scandal and must be stopped. All officials in high places complicit in this crime must be prosecuted.

Here is a link to the source
WHO Finally Admits COVID19 PCR Test Has a ‘Problem’

This won't change a thing... the WHO could come out and say that they are working for the devil and it still wouldn't change a thing... The toxic vaccine is going to be forced, people are going to be put in compromising positions having to chose the vax to keep their jobs, enter places or partake in activities... We won't be able to buy or sell anything (sound familiar)... Im personally preparing to go off the grid...
I feel somewhat vindicated...I kept getting into disagreeing conversations about the tests. I prayed about it often and kept getting the same reply from the Lord. So I finally gave up trying to calm people's fears and just prayed for them.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please note that the article below suggests that because the vaccines are now available, WHO has come out with the truth. This may or may not necessarily be the case. There have also been lawsuits brought against false test results.

WHO (Finally) Admits PCR Tests Create False Positives

Authored by Kit Knightly via Off-Guardian.org,

Warnings concerning high CT value of tests are months too late…so why are they appearing now? The potential explanation is shockingly cynical...

The World Health Organization released a guidance memo on December 14th, warning that high cycle thresholds on PCR tests will result in false positives.

While this information is accurate, it has also been available for months, so we must ask: why are they reporting it now? Is it to make it appear the vaccine works?

The “gold standard” Sars-Cov-2 tests are based on polymerase chain reaction (PCR). PCR works by taking nucleotides – tiny fragments of DNA or RNA – and replicating them until they become something large enough to identify. The replication is done in cycles, with each cycle doubling the amount of genetic material. The number of cycles it takes to produce something identifiable is known as the “cycle threshold” or “CT value”. The higher the CT value, the less likely you are to be detecting anything significant.

This new WHO memo states that using a high CT value to test for the presence of Sars-Cov-2 will result in false-positive results.

To quote their own words [our emphasis]: Users of RT-PCR reagents should read the IFU carefully to determine if manual adjustment of the PCR positivity threshold is necessary to account for any background noise which may lead to a specimen with a high cycle threshold (Ct) value result being interpreted as a positive result.

They go on to explain [again, our emphasis]:The design principle of RT-PCR means that for patients with high levels of circulating virus (viral load), relatively few cycles will be needed to detect virus and so the Ct value will be low. Conversely, when specimens return a high Ct value, it means that many cycles were required to detect virus. In some circumstances, the distinction between background noise and actual presence of the target virus is difficult to ascertain.

Of course, none of this is news to anyone who has been paying attention. That PCR tests were easily manipulated and potentially highly inaccurate has been one of the oft-repeated battle cries of those of us opposing the “pandemic” narrative, and the policies it’s being used to sell. Many articles have been written about it, by many experts in the field, medical journalists and other researchers. It’s been commonly available knowledge, for months now, that any test using a CT value over 35 is potentially meaningless.

Dr Kary Mullis, who won the Nobel Prize for inventing the PCR process, was clear that it wasn’t meant as a diagnostic tool, saying: "with PCR, if you do it well, you can find almost anything in anybody.” And, commenting on cycle thresholds, once said:If you have to go more than 40 cycles to amplify a single-copy gene, there is something seriously wrong with your PCR.”

MIQE guidelines for PCR use state:
Cq values higher than 40 are suspect because of the implied low efficiency and generally should not be reported,” This has all been public knowledge since the beginning of the lockdown. The Australian government’s own website admitted the tests were flawed, and a court in Portugal ruled they were not fit for purpose.

Even Dr Anthony Fauci has publicly admitted that a cycle threshold over 35 is going to be detecting “dead nucleotides”, not a living virus. Despite all this, it is known that many labs around the world have been using PCR tests with CT values over 35, even into the low 40s. [Note: this is malicious intent]

So why has the WHO finally decided to say this is wrong? What reason could they have for finally choosing to recognise this simple reality? The answer to that is potentially shockingly cynical: We have a vaccine now. We don’t need false positives anymore. Notionally, the system has produced its miracle cure. So, after everyone has been vaccinated, all the PCR tests being done will be done “under the new WHO guidelines”, and running only 25-30 cycles instead of 35+. Lo and behold, the number of “positive cases” will plummet, and we’ll have confirmation that our miracle vaccine works. After months of flooding the data pool with false positives, miscounting deaths “by accident”, adding “Covid19 related death” to every other death certificate…they can stop. The create-a-pandemic machine can be turned down to zero again.

…as long as we all do as we’re told. Any signs of dissent – masses of people refusing the vaccine, for example – and the CT value can start to climb again, and they bring back their magical disease.

WHO (Finally) Admits PCR Tests Create False Positives | ZeroHedge
History repeats itself. For decades vaccines have been credited with eliminating diseases that had already run their course. Polio is a good example. Problem is the first polio vaccines given actually caused many to contract the disease, so they did more harm than good.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I feel somewhat vindicated...I kept getting into disagreeing conversations about the tests. I prayed about it often and kept getting the same reply from the Lord. So I finally gave up trying to calm people's fears and just prayed for them.

Those conversations, their happing too often, its causing such a division...

The CDC had already released documents that said it tests positive for the common cold and flu... Ignored
And now the same thing... Ignored... Just look at the UK, just 6 days b4 Xmas, all based on that test...

But months ago there were these other unsubstantiated rumours and speculation that they were inserting something into people up the nose in tests
But... In the last two weeks i have watched two videos, two separate doctors saying this same thing.
Both videos came and disappeared making me look like i might be lying cos its such a far out claim it sounds like something out of a sci-fi movie...
Nanobots... Invisible to the naked eye. I know if your thinking no way, but if u look, they are there, they exist

The thing is this... The WHO and the rest have said that covid-19 is in our saliva. Yet their probing a 6 inch q tip up your nose...
Saliva is in our mouths. Why so deep in the nose... These doctors say that their implanting nanobots, along this porous bone wall filled with nerves, flesh etc. Behind that is our brain...

Actually u know what she said i just remembered. She said "u are connected to the cloud"... Like whhhaaaatttt
And she said not knowing whats in these vaccines going around they might be getting vaccinated...
And there actually is a nasal swab vaccine being developed...

Look... Im not saying this is true or fact... I don't know if it or not... Those two docs recently...
Its a mind blowing possibility

Last edited:
Reactions: historyb

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I did chuckle at the picture of the Sheep Cristo, but my observational eye was drawn to the reality that the black sheep had in fact been following the crowd as they were nearing the edge themselves. They were as much in the crowd as every other sheep!
I don’t agree with the figures, but they haven’t remained the same for 5-6 weeks. We went into a national lockdown in November, as a result the numbers declined and the ‘r ‘ rate went down. We came out of the lockdown and the numbers went up. Germany went into a national lockdown on Wednesday till the 10th January. Even Sweden has had to reconsider its options as cases rise.
The power of the media, we now have ports closed due to the stupid panic over a new strain. We are still in tier 2, so life is pretty normal where I am.
I actually think the closure of the ports is Europe reacting to Brexit, giving the UK a warning, you know ‘ you actually needs us ‘ - the timing is just to close.
We know it’s being used.
Rita

Hi... Is your name Rita... From the UK... Are u a double agent or something??? LoL.
There is another Rita here from the UK but i can't seem to tag her atm... Is that u Rita? New profile? Must be, i can't tag u old profile...

And even she would of loved the sheep meme, it must be. Take of the mask, that Barbra mask...
Im not fooled Rita, u even finished the post the same way same. Same Rita, true?

Ye the sheep meme was good. I luv memes. I luv anything that can put a smile on my dial...
The black sheep was way to late, wasn't he, he was hemmed in by then. I luved the response of the other sheep the most...

Ok now no more smile... Your there, frontline, UK, tell it from from eyes to your mouth... What do u see...
Its not the same for 6 weeks, ok...
Oh so yas come out of lockdown back then, okay... I got that mixed up... I saw Sweden, change their tactics to the same as the rest, lockdowns.

Ye see, cos your out side of London 20kms or so, true? Rita? Barbara?
Did i hear that there was only 3 levels and Boris invented this 4th level? Or did i misinterpret that bit too?
How about France... Every time i look there they seem to be having the biggest protest. True?
I have relos in France and Manchester... Xmas fone calls are coming any day now so l'll hear from them which is always good.

One thing that good is Boris' policy is on church i noticed very simpatico compared to here... We have to get a ticket to go there. I cried when i learnt that recently, March was the last time...

i know ur a fan of Boris but i dunno Rita... I don;t trust him

And last but not least, how about yourself, the vaccine. Health care worker, right... Any news? Mandated for u or?
Are u still unsure about it?

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Cristo
Yes Rita/ Barbara are the same. My account got deleted so I rejoined but wasn’t sure I could register with the same name. Barbara is my middle name.
Ok I am a keyworker and was offered the vaccine from day one, no mandate , it was our choice. I couldn’t get the vaccine due to allergies. I will get a vaccine, if I am medically allowed to, probably the Oxford one.
Yes, Boris added another tier on Tuesday. It’s kind of a total lockdown tier.
Churches are allowed to meet, but obviously social distancing has to be adhered to. I live 50miles from London. ( I don’t know what that is in km )
There have been protests in France, but they have also happened here. They had a rally in my own town last weekend. The new strain has apparently been around since sept and a work colleague has family in Norway and they are pretty sure the new strain is already there. It’s not more dangerous, just spreads quicker.

Rita x

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi Cristo
Yes Rita/ Barbara are the same. My account got deleted so I rejoined but wasn’t sure I could register with the same name. Barbara is my middle name.
Ok I am a keyworker and was offered the vaccine from day one, no mandate , it was our choice. I couldn’t get the vaccine due to allergies. I will get a vaccine, if I am medically allowed to, probably the Oxford one.
Churches are allowed to meet, but obviously social distancing has to be adhered to. I live 50miles from London. ( I don’t know what that is in km )
There have been protests in France, but they have also happened here. They had a rally in my own town last weekend. The new strain has apparently been around since sept and a work colleague has family in Norway and they are pretty sure the new strain is already there. It’s not more dangerous, just spreads quicker.

Rita x
@Barbara Sorry about your technology problems with your user name....

Yes, I saw the news item about the new stain of virus and the restrictions in the UK...keep safe...

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi Cristo

Rita x

Ahh ok it is u... :D...
Well i hope u reman healthy during all this...
Godspeed and God bless

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, I saw the news item about the new stain of virus and the restrictions in the UK....
Is there really a new strain of coronavirus, or is this just another ploy to enslave everyone and destroy the UK?

“If it spreads more easily, we are going to be concerned about it,” Labus said. However, “it is still being studied whether this is indeed the case.” This quote says that not enough is know about this mutation at this point. But that does not deter the hypocritical politicians.

Viruses mutate all the time. But here is a good way to increase fear and panic, by calling it "a new strain" and scaring the daylights out of people. Nothing about coronavirus can be taken at face value, since it is being used as a bio-weapon by the very governments who should be protecting their citizens by speaking the truth. Western government have now discovered a beautiful weapon to subjugate people in the West, and the lies have been streaming forth since January 2020.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there really a new strain of coronavirus, or is this just another ploy to enslave everyone and destroy the UK?

“If it spreads more easily, we are going to be concerned about it,” Labus said. However, “it is still being studied whether this is indeed the case.” This quote says that not enough is know about this mutation at this point. But that does not deter the hypocritical politicians.

Viruses mutate all the time. But here is a good way to increase fear and panic, by calling it "a new strain" and scaring the daylights out of people. Nothing about coronavirus can be taken at face value, since it is being used as a bio-weapon by the very governments who should be protecting their citizens by speaking the truth. Western government have now discovered a beautiful weapon to subjugate people in the West, and the lies have been streaming forth since January 2020.
This is interesting. I read awhile back that they thought this virus would not mutate. :rolleyes:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The French, Italians, Greeks... That Latin temperament has them protesting with fire bombs and opera music if their favorite butter runs out.
We all know about those Frenchies—unprincipled lot of frogs. :D