The Wisdom Of The Wise.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
"So I imagine you fancy yourself wise?" I do not have a problem with that.

If God becomes my Wisdom, I become Wise.

Try it, it will work for you too.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
Unless I have a good reason(my good reason will more than likely differ from your good reason) to go somewhere, I do not go anywhere. This keeps me in the right place at the right time.

Seek ye the interest of the Lord. In your own life.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
The only time that it will be, to good to be true, is if it comes from God.

Correction is love.

God corrects those he loves.

God corrects me without measure.

To good to be true?

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
They do not know, they do not know. When what they are taught is incorrect. They do not know,what they know,is incorrect.

Have you ever tried to correct someone who does not know they do not know?

Have you ever tried to correct someone who thought they knew, but what they thought they knew, was incorrect?

The wise know they do not know,

And lean not to their own understanding.

Till God gives them understanding.

Then they know, what they know, is correct.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wisdom is not the regurgitation of facts, even sacred facts - it is the sacred application of facts. Jesus was wise because He breathed life into a whole lot of suffocated facts that had been regurgitated over and over again by people who thought they were being wise. Knowledge is only the beginning of wisdom. And one way you can tell if you are not wise; you feel threatened by wisdom.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
You should stay within your own understanding, better yet you should lean not to your own understanding. Most of all you have said to me is incorrect.

For example you stated that:"Jesus was wise because He breathed life into a whole lot of suffocated facts that had been regurgitated over and over again by people who thought they were being wise."

That is incorrect.

Jesus was wise because God gave him the Spirit of Wisdom without measure.

And whatever Jesus spoke, was given to him to speak by God.

The main way you know if you are not wise is if you are stupid. And if you are stupid, just go hang around someone that is wise, they will tell you in a round about way that you are stupid. Then you will know.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should stay within your own understanding, better yet you should lean not to your own understanding. Most of all you have said to me is incorrect.

For example you stated that:"Jesus was wise because He breathed life into a whole lot of suffocated facts that had been regurgitated over and over again by people who thought they were being wise."

That is incorrect.

Jesus was wise because God gave him the Spirit of Wisdom without measure.

Seriously?! That is like saying it is day time because the sun is shining. Your obvious statement does not nullify mine. Like I said before - stating the obvious is not the definition of wisdom; it is the Godly, creative application of the obvious that is true wisdom

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
Proverbs 26:12, "Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him."

Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon. And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods. And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice, And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods: but he kept not that which the LORD commanded. Wherefore the LORD said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.

Trying to lay a lick on me with the words of a man who built alters to other gods and worship other gods after all his encounters with God, Is not going to make you any better off than you are now or is it going to take away from my standing with God.

Instead of wondering around in the dark, come to the Light and just talk to me heart to heart. We might actually become friends. You never know untill you know.

Any way. I give you a great big E for effort.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
Ahhh so yes you can deny the Word of God because you find it inconvenient. Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.