• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader...

God requires faith in Christ before He gives you HIS "Gift of Salvation."

Jesus said..>"all that believe in me".....>He never said..>>"all that i cause to Believe will believe"., as that is John Calvinism's demonic twist on it.

Jesus is not a Calvinist.

Listen and think....

= If God caused you to have faith in Christ, He would not require you to believe In Him ., as there would be no need for the requirement that you "BELIEVE".

Now, within everyone is the capacity to believe, as that is a "measure of Faith."

All have it.

Even right now unbelievers believe in something..... but that is wrong faith... but its still faith, and God didnt make them believe wrong,, and God does not make them believe right..
He allows us all to believe and this is why preachers preach, and teachers teach. We are giving you the TRUTH To Believe in....
Its why the world of unbelievers are always being led (drawn by The Cross and the Holy Spirit) into RIGHT FAITH, that God will accept.

See.. .and listen now.. Readers...

An Atheist has FAITH.... just like a Believer has Faith.

The Atheist BELIEVES there is NO GOD and No Salvation needed, as that is their FAITH, and God can't accept that Faith.

BECAUSE..."all who come to GOD must BELIEVE THAT HE EXISTS">... = Hebrews 11:6

whereas....

The Believer's FAITH is IN CHRIST, and God accepts THAT Faith, the very moment it's in your heart.

See it?

Both have a "measure of Faith" but the Believer's Faith, is the Faith that God accepts.

Here is another way to see it, Reader.

Cain and Abel both went to God, but Cain was rejected because he did it the wrong way.

BOTH BELIEVED in GOD...

See it?

Both had FAITH, but God has a WAY you must believe, that you must come to Him... and in the NT, .. .TODAY>.. = JESUS IS THE WAY....The Cross of Christ.

John 14:6

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
RIGHT FAITH IS IN JESUS CHRIST , wrong faith is in man and any other religoin .
I know , i know , many will say , but hey their are good muslims , good buddists
good etc and they had some kind of faith in GOD .
A , THERE IS NONE THAT IS GOOD . SO lets understand that first .
B . IF ones FAITH IS NOT IN JESUS THE CHRIST , THEN IT AINT IN GOD WHO SENT HIM EITHER . muhammed or any other
wont be saving squat . JESUS CAN , so the message remains , BELIEVE YE IN HIM , HAVE YOUR FAITH IN HE ALONE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reader...

Jesus said..>"all that believe in me".....>He never said..>>"all that i cause to Believe will believe"., as that is John Calvinism's demonic twist on it.

Listen and think....

= If God caused you to have faith in Christ, He would not require you to believe In Him ., as there would be no need for the requirement that you "BELIEVE".

Now, within everyone is the capacity to believe, as that is a "measure of Faith."

All have it.

Even right now unbelievers believe in something..... but that is wrong faith... but its still faith, and God didnt make them believe wrong,, and God does not make them believe right..
He allows us all to believe and this is why preachers preach, and teachers teach. We are giving you the TRUTH To Believe in....
Its why the world of unbelievers are always being led (drawn by The Cross and the Holy Spirit) into RIGHT FAITH, that God will accept.

The Atheist BELIEVES there is NO GOD and No Salvation needed, as that is their FAITH, and God can't accept that Faith.

whereas....

The Believer's FAITH is IN CHRIST, and God accepts THAT Faith, the very moment it's in your heart.

See it?

Both have a "measure of Faith" but the Believer's Faith, is the Faith that God accepts.

Cain and Abel both went to God, but Cain was rejected because he did it the wrong way.

BOTH BELIEVED in GOD...

See it?

Both had FAITH, but God has a WAY you must believe, that you must come to Him... and in the NT, .. .TODAY>.. = JESUS IS THE WAY....The Cross of Christ.

Both believed in GOD , but both did not BELIEVE GOD .
Many claim to believe in GOD , or in JESUS CHRIST , but they sure dont seem To BELIEVE HIS WORDS . and that
sums up their faith , their trust , their hope . IT WAS IN THEMSELVES or something other than GOD and HIS CHRIST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Both believed in GOD , but both did not BELIEVE GOD .
Many claim to believe in GOD , or in JESUS CHRIST , but they sure dont seem To BELIEVE HIS WORDS . and that
sums up their faith , their trust , their hope . IT WAS IN THEMSELVES or something other than GOD and HIS CHRIST .
That’s right. As the Lord reminds us in scripture…
save-image.png

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That’s right. As the Lord reminds us in scripture…
View attachment 43696

Lets look at that JAMES scripture found in that annoying blurb the member posted.

I always get the feeling that im dealing with a 9 yrs old, when i have to respond to these cut and paste blurbs.

Reader...

Now Here is how Heretics teach that "DEAD FAITH" scripture.. found in James.., as posted by the member's blurb.

The HERETICS rewrite the verse..."""But will tho know o vain man that faith without works is dead""" ( and that means you lost your salvation).

See what they added?
All heretics do that to the : James verse.

See that Reader?
All Heretics will teach, will lie to you, and tell you.. "dead faith = dead salvation".

And why do they say that?
its because they believe that their salvation is to WORK for it... and to endure for it, and to perform for it, so that they can take the credit for it.

Whereas, God's Salvation is JESUS ON THE CROSS, who has made it possible by His BLOOD and DEATH and Resurrection, for you to be accepted by God forever, forgiven all your sin, ...BORN AGAIN.... giving eternal life, and become a Son/Daughter of God.

A SAINT
And Heir of God
A Joint Heir with Jesus

Always remember... that.. :

= The Liars, the Heretics, always come to you to try to get YOU to save yourself.
They will talk to you about "DOING Righteousness", vs "Being MADE Righteous" by Christ's Sacrifice and God's Salvation.

Heretics will always tell you that you can lose your salvation.
So, anytime one tells you that, then know that this one is a DECEIVER.

Heretics will always try to put you UNDER THE LAW, and Commandments, while God has put you ..HERE if you are born again...

A.) "NOT under the Law, but UNDER Grace"...

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Reader...

Listen and think....

All have it.

whereas....

See it?

BOTH BELIEVED in GOD...

See it?

What you are really trying to say is that there are right religious "beliefs" and wrong religious "beliefs". This has nothing to do with the bible at all. Since the devil can't change the bible itself, what he does is redefine words. Words like "faith"...now become beliefs.

Words like "imputation"....is taken to mean what is NOT true of the person...rather than what is. Words like "remission" meaning "forgiveness" of sins rather than the biblical freedom from sin.

And that's the tip of the iceberg.

Without such redefinitions, the truth could get out. Risky for the devil and his kingdom. And risky for the flesh that looks to a false redefined and repurposed gospel in order to feel justified...in their sins.

Reactions: faithfulness

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What you are really trying to say is that there are right religious "beliefs" and wrong religious "beliefs".

When i post verses to you, about the Grace of God as the Cross of Christ, you respond and tell these members that "The Cross is Not About forgiveness".

@APAK and @David H. totally agreed with you...

( I hope you dont mind @Episkopos , if i put you 3 together as ONE, as the members need to realize it).

You tell me that the Cross of Christ as our Justification before God... is "whipping boy" theology, and that the Grace of God is "free stuff".

You mock the Cross of Christ with authority, and there will come a day when that will end suddenly.

Listen..
When i post Paul's verses that say that """God was in Christ, reconciling the World to Himself, not counting their sins against them.."""

= You then respond and say that Paul wrote those verses that i posted, only to feel "justified".

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Since the devil can't change the bible itself,

The Devil has created many new versions.. and perhaps you are the victim of a few of them, as only the Devil would teach in His bible that

.."The Cross of Christ is not about Forgiveness".

And those are YOUR Words.

Words like "imputation"....is taken to mean what is NOT true of the person...

Its the "imputed righteousness of Christ.....that is the "GIFT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS"< .. that is "The GIFT of Salvation".

Where do you find this?

You find this by FAITH In Christ., as when you give God, Faith in Christ.... = then God gives to the BELIEVER, "the imputed rightesousness of Christ'.

Yesterday You posted this..

@Episkopos wrote

""""We will be judged by what we DO...not what we BELIEVE"""

And in fact everyone who dies and goes to Hell, did do because they are Judge for not BELIEVING IN JESUS..

That's the "unpardonable sin".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Not to be nit picky here, but I offer a modest correction: "As the author of James reminds us in Scripture." (We have to abandon the notion that God was moving the author's pen hand on his parchment. That's not what Scripture is.)

If the Bible is not God Breathed (written under the anointing of the Holy Spirit), then its no better than the Quran' or L. Ron Hubbard's doctrine of devils., "Scientology" Novel.

Now, Notice this verse..

"""but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."""

This means that The Apostles, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, ...is what you find as what is written down... in a Real New Testament.

Let me give you one more @RedFan ..

Paul said that "MY GOSPEL, I received from NO MAN", and that is because JESUS THE LORD personally gave to Paul, "the Gospel of the Grace of God" that you find in a Real BIBLE.

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the Bible is not God Breathed (written under the anointing of the Holy Spirit), then its no better than the Quran' or L. Ron Hubbard's doctrine of devils., "Scientology" Novel.

Now, Notice this verse..

"""but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."""

This means that The Apostles, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, ...is what you find as what is written down... in a Real New Testament.

Let me give you one more @RedFan ..

Paul said that "MY GOSPEL, I received from NO MAN", and that is because JESUS THE LORD personally gave to Paul, "the Gospel of the Grace of God" that you find in a Real BIBLE.
God-breathed does not mean error-free, my friend. And you cannot prove the Bible's accuracy by quoting from the Bible itself, for that would be circular reasoning.

(A verse saying that holy men were moved by the Holy Spirit may be true or may be false -- but its truth does not follow from its mere presence in Scripture, for then we would have to declare Scripture to be self-proving, which is not logical.)

(Paul's declaration that he received his gospel from God rather than from man may be true or may be false-- but just because Paul declares it in a letter found in the Bible doesn't make it true, for that would assume the fact to be proven.)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God-breathed does not mean error-free, my friend. And you cannot prove the Bible's accuracy by quoting from the Bible itself, for that would be circular reasoning.

(A verse saying that holy men were moved by the Holy Spirit may be true or may be false -- but its truth does not follow from its mere presence in Scripture, for then we would have to declare Scripture to be self-proving, which is not logical.)

(Paul's declaration that he received his gospel from God rather than from man may be true or may be false-- but just because Paul declares it in a letter found in the Bible doesn't make it true, for that would assume the fact to be proven.)
But... be careful about trusting too much to logic or even the scientific method. They can be useful but let us not think that God is bound by them:
Isa 55:8For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
Isa 55:9For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
God-breathed does not mean error-free, my friend.

The Devil's work is to cast doubt on the word of God. @RedFan

The first time the BIBLE shows us this, is.. "Hath God said" ??????.. as Satan stated to EVE.

The Devil's work is to try to cause real Christians to doubt the Word of God.

A.) Who else but the DEVIL or A Devil would want that ?????

See, the issue is .. that a person would WANT to do that, on a Christian Forum or from a Pulpit or in a Commentary.

See that "Want"? That need to Spit on the word of God. ???

That wrong desire you have to do that, is not from the correct God . @RedFan

Last edited:

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But... be careful about trusting too much to logic or even the scientific method. They can be useful but let us not think that God is bound by them:
Isa 55:8For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
Isa 55:9For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
I don't think God is bound by logic or by scientific method -- although not for the reason you mention.

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Devil's work is to cast doubt on the word of God. @RedFan

The first time the BIBLE shows us this, is.. "Hath God said" ??????.. as Satan stated to EVE.

The Devil's work is to try to cause real Christians to doubt the Word of God.

A.) Who else but the DEVIL or A Devil would want that ?????

See, the issue is .. that a person would WANT to do that, on a Christian Forum or from a Pulpit or in a Commentary.

See that "Want"? That need to Spit on the word of God. ???

That wrong desire you have to do that, is not from the correct God . @RedFan
You're doing it again. . . quoting the Bible itself to prove the accuracy of what it recounts. That's just not going to work well. You need to accept the human element in the creation of these writings. It wont rock your faith. It will, however, force you to think critically about what you are reading. That's a good thing. Not from the Devil.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You're doing it again. . . quoting the Bible

Yes, real Christians quote the Bible, and believe it.

And let me explain something to you @RedFan ... Your poison words that are happily castigating the bible, are profoundly ignorant of it.

Listen, part of my Seminary Training was in "manuscript evidence".. "textual criticism", "bible versions" and "original greek".

So, its study of the Bible, the verses, the Translators, the "editions" ... the "scholarship pov".. .all of this.........

= Ive been there and done that.. "ive seen that movie too"..

So, ive History not just with all the study of the word.... but more then that, i have a person history with the One who wrote the Bible.
I have put the Bible to the test, and i have discovered that "thy word is TRUTH".

The Bible, is not just a book. Its Light for Life.. Its food for the hungry heart.. Its ALIVE and has truth in it that will cause anyone who believes it to find themselves "made alive" as Jesus said in the BIBLE.. "I have come to give you LIFE< and that more abundantly".

Your cursed words prove you have no genuine relationship with it or any respect for it..., and that is the other reason you enjoy mocking it on a Christian Forum.

See you there...

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, real Christians quote the Bible, and believe it.

And let me explain something to you @RedFan ... Your poison words that are happily castigating the bible, are profoundly ignorant of it.

Listen, part of my Seminary Training was in "manuscript evidence".. "textual criticism", "bible versions" and "original greek".

So, its study of the Bible, the verses, the Translators, the "editions" ... the "scholarship pov".. .all of this.........

= Ive been there and done that.. "ive seen that movie too"..

So, ive History not just with all the study of the word.... but more then that, i have a person history with the One who wrote the Bible.
I have put the Bible to the test, and i have discovered that "thy word is TRUTH".

The Bible, is not just a book. Its Light for Life.. Its food for the hungry heart.. Its ALIVE and has truth in it that will cause anyone who believes it to find themselves "made alive" as Jesus said in the BIBLE.. "I have come to give you LIFE< and that more abundantly".

Your cursed words prove you have no genuine relationship with it or any respect for it..., and that is the other reason you enjoy mocking it on a Christian Forum.

See you there...
I don't mock the Bible. It's writings are profound, and immensely valuable. I just refuse to ignore the human element in its creation, which occasionally lead to factual inaccuracies. Please go back and re-read my posts on this subject, and you'll see that you've made some unwarranted assumptions about my views.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I don't mock the Bible.

Yes you did, absolutely and conclusively...<

See, anytime a Devil, a Fool, a Fake Christian, an Atheist, or a deceived person comes to a "christian forum" to proclaim that the "bible has errors in it".

A.) What they are doing, is CASTING DOUBT on the bible, that proves they are AGAINST the Bible.

See, when you respect the Bible as the word of God, you would never try to cause people who are on a "christian forum" to believe that they can't trust it.

So, when a Bible MOCKER, comes to Christians and says....>"psssst...hey.... that bible you use.. .its just ERRORS">. = you can't trust it".

Now, i'll tell you again... when you do that, .. you are "Doing the Devil's Work".

-see you there. @RedFan

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes you did, absolutely and conclusively...<

See, anytime a Devil, a Fool, a Fake Christian, an Atheist, or a deceived person comes to a "christian forum" to proclaim that the "bible has errors in it".

A.) What they are doing, is CASTING DOUBT on the bible, that proves they are AGAINST the Bible.

See, when you respect the Bible as the word of God, you would never try to cause people who are on a "christian forum" to believe that they can't trust it.

So, when a Bible MOCKER, comes to Christians and says....>"psssst...hey.... that bible you use.. .its just ERRORS">. = you can't trust it".

Now, i'll tell you again... when you do that, .. you are "Doing the Devil's Work".

-see you there. @RedFan
You're just wrong.

Reactions: RedFan

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you are really trying to say is that there are right religious "beliefs" and wrong religious "beliefs". This has nothing to do with the bible at all. Since the devil can't change the bible itself, what he does is redefine words. Words like "faith"...now become beliefs.

Words like "imputation"....is taken to mean what is NOT true of the person...rather than what is. Words like "remission" meaning "forgiveness" of sins rather than the biblical freedom from sin.

And that's the tip of the iceberg.

Without such redefinitions, the truth could get out. Risky for the devil and his kingdom. And risky for the flesh that looks to a false redefined and repurposed gospel in order to feel justified...in their sins.
hey epi . WHEN are you gonna learn , when will you figure out
that Belief , faith , obediance , ITS ALL TIED INTO ONE .
abraham BELEIVED . HE TRULY BELIEVED . IF GOD SAID HE DID . you cannot
try and seperate faith , belief , love , obediance . ITS ALL Or its none .
IF , for example ONE REALLY BELIEVED GOD , THEY WOULD DO AS DID ABRAHAM WHO DID BELIEVE GOD .
But you and inclusivity tries to kick the belief part out and act as though
if one is just DOING something good etc then it means they must have faith .
NOT TRUE at all . even sinners can do good works dude . EVEN SINNERS
and yet though they can do some good , THEY ARE NOT GOOD . NO MAN IS .
abraham BELIEVED . abrahams works PROVED HE BELIEVED . it wasnt just lip service
Now a word . and you better heed this .
No muslim , no atheist , no other religoin or mindset of men , TRULY BELIEVES , TRULY HAS FAITH
for if they had believed GOD , if they had truly believed GOD , THEY WOULD HAVE BELIEVED JESUS .
AND HE SURE DID SAY what occurs to those who hear and yet believe NOT HE IS THE CHRIST .
THE SPIRIT would NEVER , i repeat , NEVER come to tell us it dont matter what we beleive
just do good , just love , just etc . THE SPIRIT WOULD TELL US JESUS IS THE CHRIST . TILL you figure that one out
YOU Preach nutting but anti christ . One big social anti christ club , is all this lovey do is creating the masses to be as one .
You have made void the dire need to FIRST BELIEVE ON JESUS as THE CHRIST for far too long .
REPENT OF IT ASAP . cease the social inclusive false love , or prepare to MEET YOUR MAKER . AND YOU AINT GONNA LIKE that day .

Reactions: Marvelloustime