The Wisdom Of The Wise.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
"Ahhh so yes you can deny the Word of God because you find it inconvenient. Got it."

Now go do something with it, that God will count as good.

I say unto you,This thing I know to be True.The closer you get to God,the more wise you will be.So if you become one,with God,who can be more wise,than thee.By Me, from God.

The Lord gives me poems from his heart.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
"Ahhh so yes you can deny the Word of God because you find it inconvenient. Got it. "

No

I deny the word of TexUs

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
I would have to say at this point in time, that the only place I can see any kind of free will that man has, is in his own mind and even then God puts those thoughts there. This notion of free will is just like the notion of unconditional love. Imaginary.

If it wasn't for Jesus, I would'nt know truth if someone was telling me something that was not the truth.

The works of the devil or the works of God, take your pick. That is all there is.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
There were men who were not born sinful. Jesus was one of them.

Adam was another.

And there are more than just these 2.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
You realize you were denying the Word of God because of things Solomon did?
It doesn't matter. It's still the Word of God.
Weather you like it or not.

Get used to it.

Proverbs 26:12, "Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him."

Trying to lay a lick on me with the words of a man who built alters to other gods and worship other gods after all his encounters with God, Is not going to make you any better off than you are now or is it going to take away from my standing with God.

What ignorance. You are denying the WORD OF GOD and you admit it above.

Live with the fact this scripture exists.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
The word of TexUs is not the Word of God.

The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

You need to stop being incorrect so much.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
People with two eyes can read your denial of what the Bible says as I quoted it. You admitted you were wise: you consider yourself wise.

What does God say about you?

Proverbs 26:12, "Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him."

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
Answer the question.

Is the Bible wrong?

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
The Bible is a book that contains books.

I am going to correct you again.

Soloman wrote Proverbs 26:12 to which is in a book that is in the Bible.

The Bible is not right or wrong.

The Bible does say anything. It is just a container of books written by men.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
The Bible does say anything. It is just a container of books written by men.

So is this wrong?

2 Timothy 3:16, "All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,"

Status
Not open for further replies.