The Word of God - The Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pierac

Nov 15, 2021
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The post in reference you quoted to refute my statement has been removed after reports to Admin.
My statement to you still stands in regards of how inappropriately you addressed another poster.
We are done!
I understand.... I made you look Stupid... You had a post of mine removed... and NOW Your... not satisifed they did not destroy me for your benefit...

Am I missing something?
PAUL

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand.... I made you look Stupid... You had a post of mine removed... and NOW Your... not satisifed they did not destroy me for your benefit...

Am I missing something?
PAUL
Not at all was that my wish, to have you destroyed, nor would it have benefitted me had you been.
I do not think punishment from man could eradicate your arrogance !
In no way do I feel stupid by your standards, as I don't live by them.
I do not engage with that poster but your comment was inappropriate by bullying.
I NOW will no longer see your post.

Reactions: Zao is life

Pierac

Nov 15, 2021
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all was that my wish, to have you destroyed, nor would it have benefitted me had you been.
I do not engage with that poster but your comment was inappropriate by bullying.
Thanks Karen... K.A.R.E.N:..... I mean L.A.M.B.:
Paul

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed! Jesus tells us how it is to know His God.... Karl needs to do some research on the Hebrew Concept of Agency!!

Joh 17:3 "This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

A couple problems seen in the above post, which is really only one problem.

The first is seen in that Peirac sends people to men, and not the Word of God, for understanding!!

There is a reason we find other people sending us to men for understanding, and that reason is that is what they do for themselves!! They do that because they don't hear form Jesus Christ, the Lord our God. And seek men is not how you get understanding. Seeking our Lord Jesus Christ, who sends His Holy Spirit with His words for you, so that you can seek Him and find Him is how you get understanding and knowledge!! Of have you not read:

Prov 2: 6 For the LORD gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding.

So not from the "Hebrew Concept of Agency"!! but from the Lord!

Now because you don't actually listen to Jesus Christ, you don't understand that you have never heard from His Father directly!!! Nor do you know or understand that you only get to know His Father through Him. It is all a mystery to you!

Mat 11:27 “All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.

It is not hard to explain to you, but you can not understand it until you seek Jesus Christ and know Him as your Lord, like David!

Mat 12:36 “David himself said in the Holy Spirit, ‘THE LORD SAID TO MY LORD,
“SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND, UNTIL I PUT YOUR ENEMIES BENEATH YOUR FEET.”'

Jn 16:12 - 15“I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
“But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.
“He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.
“All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.

You don't understand what "All things have been handed over to Me by My Father" actually means! It means "ALL THINGS", including the throne of God the Words of God the power of God the authority of God and "ALL THINGS".

Now Jesus does and says only what the Father tells Him to do and say, which is why Jesus Christ is called the Word of God, and it has been that way from the beginning. But you still don't understanding it because you don't seek Him and His words for you, which are the words of the Father because He only does and speaks what the Father tells Him!

So if you or anyone has heard from His Father, it came by hearing Him!!

So who spoke to Adam and Eve - it was the Son who was doing and saying only what the Father told Him!

Who walk with Enoch? It was the Son who was doing and saying only what the Father told Him!

So who talked to David? Is was the Son who was doing and saying only what His Father told Him!

That is why David explained "The Lord said to my Lord." David understood that his Lord was the Son, Jesus Christ. David understood that hearing from his Lord meant that The Lord was saying to His Lord - but you don't understand it! And it is clear by what your are writing!

Pierac

Nov 15, 2021
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A couple problems seen in the above post, which is really only one problem.

The first is seen in that Peirac sends people to men, and not the Word of God, for understanding!!

There is a reason we find other people sending us to men for understanding, and that reason is that is what they do for themselves!! They do that because they don't hear form Jesus Christ, the Lord our God. And seek men is not how you get understanding. Seeking our Lord Jesus Christ, who sends His Holy Spirit with His words for you, so that you can seek Him and find Him is how you get understanding and knowledge!! Of have you not read:

Prov 2: 6 For the LORD gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding.

So not from the "Hebrew Concept of Agency"!! but from the Lord!

Now because you don't actually listen to Jesus Christ, you don't understand that you have never heard from His Father directly!!! Nor do you know or understand that you only get to know His Father through Him. It is all a mystery to you!

Mat 11:27 “All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.

It is not hard to explain to you, but you can not understand it until you seek Jesus Christ and know Him as your Lord, like David!

Mat 12:36 “David himself said in the Holy Spirit, ‘THE LORD SAID TO MY LORD,
“SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND, UNTIL I PUT YOUR ENEMIES BENEATH YOUR FEET.”'

Jn 16:12 - 15“I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
“But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.
“He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.
“All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.

You don't understand what "All things have been handed over to Me by My Father" actually means! It means "ALL THINGS", including the throne of God the Words of God the power of God the authority of God and "ALL THINGS".

Now Jesus does and says only what the Father tells Him to do and say, which is why Jesus Christ is called the Word of God, and it has been that way from the beginning. But you still don't understanding it because you don't seek Him and His words for you, which are the words of the Father because He only does and speaks what the Father tells Him! ...

That is why David explained "The Lord said to my Lord." David understood that his Lord was the Son, Jesus Christ. David understood that hearing from his Lord meant that The Lord was saying to His Lord - but you don't understand it! And it is clear by what your are writing!
You are mistaken my friend... David NEVER said "The Lord said to my Lord."

Pay attention! The truth is going to hurt.... Your "Traditions of Men" understanding!

Psalms 110:1
Psa 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD says to my lord: "Sit at My right hand Until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet."

Psalms 110:1 is a unusual verse. It is referred to in the New Testament 23 times and is thus quoted much more often than any other verse from the Old Testament. It’s importance must not be overlooked. It is a psalm that tells us the relationship between God and Jesus.

Psalms 110:1 is a divine utterance although poorly translated if your version leaves out the original word "oracle". It is “the oracle of Yahweh” (the One God of the Hebrew Bible, of Judaism and New Testament Christianity) to David's lord who is the Messiah, spoken of here 1000 years before he came into existence in the womb of the Virgin Mary.

I want to bring attention to the fact that David's lord is not David's Lord. There should be no capital on the word "lord." The Revised Version of the Bible (1881) corrected the misleading error of other translations which put (and still wrongly put) a capitol L on lord in that verse.

He is not Lord God, because the word in the inspired text is not the word for Deity, but the word for human superior- a human lord, not a Lord who is himself God, but a lord who is the supremely exalted, unique agent of the one God.

The Hebrew word for the status of the son of God and Psalms 110:1 is adoni. This word occurs 195 times in the Hebrew Bible and never refers to God. When God is described as "the Lord" (capital L) a different word, Adonai, appears. Thus the Bible makes a careful distinction between God and man. God is the Lord God (Adonai), or when his personal name is used, Yahweh, and Jesus is his unique, sinless, virginally conceived human son (adoni, my lord, Luke 1:43; 2:11). Adonai is found 449 times in the Old Testament and distinguishes the One God from all others. Adonai is not the word describing the son of God, Jesus, and Psalms 110:1. adoni appears 195 times and refers only to a human (or occasionally an angelic) lord, that is, someone who is not God. This should cut through a lot of complicated post Biblical argumentation and create a making which in subtle ways that secures the simple and most basic Biblical truth, that God is a single person and that the Messiah is the second Adam, "the Man Messiah" (1 Tim. 2:5).

Let's have a look at a few Old Testament verses that show us the clear distinction alluded to here. In Genesis 15:2, Abraham prays to God and says, "O LORD, God [Adonai Yahweh], what will you give me, since I am childless?" In another prayer Abraham's servant addresses God: "O LORD, God of my lord Abraham, please grant me success today" (Gen. 24:12). The second word for "my lord" here is adoni which according to any standard Hebrew lexicon means "Lord," "Master," or "owner." Another example is found in David's speech to his men after he had cut off the hem of King Saul's robe and his conscience bothered him: "So he said to his men, far be it from me because of the Lord [here the word is Yahweh, Lord God] that I should do this thing to my lord [adoni].”

The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia, page 157. states… "The form Adoni (‘my lord’), a royal title (Sam. 29:8), is to be carefully distinguished from the divine title Adonai (‘Lord’) used of Yahweh. Adonai the special plural form [the divine title] distinguishes it from adoni [with short vowel] = ‘my lords.’” Hastings Dictionary of the Bible, vol. 3, page 137. States… “lord in the Old Testament is used to translate Adonai when applied to the Divine Being. The [Hebrew] word… has a suffix [with a special pointing] presumably for the sake of distinction... between divine and human appellative.” Wigram, The Englishman’s Hebrew and Chaldee Concordance of the Old Testament, p. 22. states…

“The form ‘to my lord,’ I’adoni, is never used in the Old Testament as a divine reference… the general excepted fact is that the masoretic pointing distinguishes divine reference (adonai) from human references (adoni).”

“The Hebrew Adonai exclusively denotes the God of Israel. It is attested about 450 times in the Old Testament…Adoni [is] addressed to human beings (Gen 44:7; Num 32:25; 2 Kings 2:19, etc.). We have to assume that the word Adonai received it’s special form to distinguish it from the secular use of adon [i.e. adoni]. The reason why [God is addressed] as Adonai [with long vowel] instead of the normal adon, adoni or adonai [short vowel] may have been to distinguish Yahweh from other gods and from other human Lord's.” from

Dictionary of deities and demons in the Bible, p. 531.

If David the Psalmist had expected the Messiah to be the Lord God he would not have used "my lord" (adoni), but the term used exclusively for the one God, Jehovah- Adonai. Unfortunately, though, many English translations which faithfully preserved this distinction elsewhere capitalize the second "lord" only in Psalms 110:1. This gives a misleading impression that the word is a divine title.

Occasionally, it will be objected that this distinction between Adonai and adoni was a late addition to the Hebrew text by the Mesorites around 600 to 700 AD and therefore is not reliable. This objection needs to be considered in the light of the fact that the Hebrew translators of the Septuagint (the LXX) around 250 B.C. recognize and carefully maintained this Hebrew distinction in their work. They never translated the second “lord” of Psalm 110:1 (“my lord,” kyrios mou) to mean the Deity. The first LORD of Psalm 110:1 (the LORD, Ho Kyrios) they always reserve for the one God, Jehovah.

Both the Pharisees and Jesus knew that this inspired verse was crucial in the understanding of the identity of the promised Messiah. Jesus quoted it to show the Messiah would be both the son (descendent) of King David and David's “lord” (see Matt. 22:41-46; Mark 12:35-37; Luke 20:41-44). This key verse, then, quoted more than any other in the New Testament, authorizes the title "lord" for Jesus. Failure to understand this distinction has led to the erroneous idea that whenever the New Testament calls Jesus "Lord" it means he is the Lord God of the Old Testament.

Yet... you keep calling the scriptues false... Why Karl Peters???

You don't know the difference from the coming King and Your God!!!
Paul

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The post in reference you quoted to refute my statement has been removed after reports to Admin.
My statement to you still stands in regards of how inappropriately you addressed another poster.
We are done!
@Pierac Replies with more arrogance:
I understand.... I made you look Stupid.
@L.A.M.B
Figures. The poster is still up to the same tricks, determined to show the opposite of the fruit of the Spirit.

@Pierac. I decided to check your track record/pattern, just in case. So after finding what I have, I have you on ignore too now. There's no point in reading anything you have ever had to say, or will ever have to say. Your posts seem to all be without any real substance, without any real value. You seem to be here to magnify yourself only, instead of Jesus alone.​

Last edited:

Pierac

Nov 15, 2021
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Pierac Replies with more arrogance:

@L.A.M.B
Figures. The poster is still up to the same tricks, determined to show the opposite of the fruit of the Spirit.

@Pierac. I decided to check your track record/pattern, just in case. So after finding what I have, I have you on ignore too now. There's no point in reading anything you have ever had to say, or will ever have to say. Your posts seem to all be without any real substance, without any real value. You seem to be here to magnify yourself only, instead of Jesus alone.​
Never had anyone say posting Scripture is arrogance.... Unless it make one look Stupid... ??? Let me make this clear!!! I'm not calling you Stupid

Make note.... All Karens on this site..... Please place me on Ignore!!!

Really.... Stop what your doing.... PLEASE.... Dinner can wait... The View can wait... CNN can wait... put me on ignore!!