The year of discrimination.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The year of discrimination has begun with a bogus white president firing the black Surgeon General who worked under Trump. But this black man did not say a word about this blatant racism. Joe Biden is a racist of the first degree, but he has been protected all along by the media.
The discrimination will be against those who voted for Trump and against believers in Christ; not necessarily black people although they are included in the categories mentioned above.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem to be unaware that Marxist Kamala Harris is probably the one who will invoke the 25th Amendment against a man who is genuinely deficient in his cognitive abilities, and then remove him from office shortly. And she is a black racist, and vicious to boot. Check her record.

This has all been set up by Barack Obama, Susan Rice, and their inner circle. Use clueless Biden to grab the presidency by outright fraud (and without any kind of a real campaign), then boot him out, so that Kamala is the eventual president. But Obama is the secondary puppet master. And Xi Jinping is the ultimate puppet master.
And if it comes to pass then I will admit I was wrong, but until then there is no evidence and time will tell.

BTW- all the same people claimed trump would remain in office and Biden would never see this day as the 46th President of the US.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the HATRED is appalling not only to me but also to God.

Matthew 5
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Love for Enemies

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Romans 5
You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. 7 Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 12:14
Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them.

1 Peter 3:9
Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.

Repent !

hope this helps !!!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the HATRED is appalling not only to me but also to God.
I think that you should pay attention to your own statements.

I certainly have no hatred for you, @Christophany, although you have shown yourself to be an enemy on not a few occasions since I met you.

I truly care about what happens to your eternal soul; and I also do try to treat you with kindness every chance I get.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that you should pay attention to your own statements.

I certainly have no hatred for you, @Christophany, although you have shown yourself to be an enemy on not a few occasions since I met you.

I truly care about what happens to your eternal soul; and I also do try to treat you with kindness every chance I get.
You mistake hate for correcting you with your errors in your teaching. But your pride gets in the way of accepting correction from anyone.

Proverbs 1:5
A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

Proverbs 9:9
Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.

Proverbs 19:20
Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end.

Proverbs 12:15
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to counsel.

Proverbs 16:2
All a man's ways are pure in his own eyes, but his motives are weighed out by the LORD.

hope this helps !!!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mistake hate for correcting you with your errors in your teaching. But your pride gets in the way of accepting correction from anyone.

Proverbs 1:5
A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

Proverbs 9:9
Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.

Proverbs 19:20
Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end.

Proverbs 12:15
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to counsel.

Proverbs 16:2
All a man's ways are pure in his own eyes, but his motives are weighed out by the LORD.

hope this helps !!!
All you have to do is correct me with scripture and I will heed to the teaching of holy scripture.

But if your correction is merely based on your opinion, and is not backed up by holy scripture, then know that I will not change my pov merely because it is against your opinion.

Because most, if not all, of my points of view are based in holy scripture in the first place;

And therefore to change my pov for you would be to depart from the teaching of holy scripture to follow after a lie.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is an example of your "correction"...

Christian Patriotism - How Far Is Too Far?

another twisting of scripture if you memorized it then you wouldn't need blue letter bible- more excuses.

a google christian- you wouldn't of survived in a pre internet world.

hope this helps !!!

I'll get the popcorn ready for more rabbit trails and evasion.........................

Praise the Lord! I don't usually need to use a search engine to find the verses that I have seen in holy scripture. It does make the finding of them much quicker and easier though; so I am thankful for the program.

When I don't have blue letter bible, it usually doesn't take me long at all to find a verse that comes to mind. I have a semi-photographic memory when it comes to finding those scriptures in my own Bible.

And I didn't say that I had memorized the verse, neither its reference; but that the Holy Spirit brought the verse to remembrance because I had read it before.

But I can feel the love just oozing out of your bones here, @Christophany.

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is an example of your "correction"...
No here is what needs correction your misguided faith below:

justbyfaith claimed the following :

"I have had an idea for quite some time, of having a church that consists of few people (starting out as a small seed) that will nevertheless grow to become a mighty tree that the fowls of the air will be able to lodge in.

The name of the church is Mustard Seed Fellowship.

Within its concept is also what Jesus said about a faith the size of a mustard seed, that is able to move mountains.

Mar 11:22, And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
Mar 11:23, For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Mar 11:24, Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

I am declaring by faith that Christianity Boards is the location of this church; that I am the senior pastor / overseer, and that @Behold is my associate pastor.

I am doing this right now in order to humble him for that he has seemed to want to be considered the primary teacher on these boards.

I know also that if I am unduly exalting myself, I will promptly be abased by the moderation team. But I am not doing this apart from prayer and consideration.

I consider that I have been filling the position of pastor here in that I have sought to moderate the boards concerning doctrine, attempting to ensure that it is sound in the final examination of all that is spoken.

I know also that the giving of titles is not something that is really pleasing to God (Job 32:22). So, I can really do without a title as pertaining to the exaltation of man.

But the fact that the associate pastor of this church is a false teacher to some regard establishes this ministry as a cult from the getgo. If he ever leaves the boards or repents of his false doctrine, it will no longer be a cult.

For it should be known that @Behold teaches falsely in denying the realities of 1 John 1:8 and 1 John 1:7,9 with much of what he teaches.

Nevertheless much of what he says serves to water seeds that I have planted in the last two or so years of ministry here. So he is useful to me and because he is indeed very zealous to post many threads, and I can also correct him when he begins to lead people astray, I find that exalting him to the position of associate pastor is not the wrong move.

Most certainly, I am diagnosed mentally ill and you can consider this post to be the ravings of a lunatic if you so desire. It is written,

Hos 9:7, The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.

and,

2Co 5:13, For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause.

and yet again,

2Ti 1:7, For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Mustard Seed Fellowship.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that I have indeed filled the role of pastor here on these boards.

I don't need to have the flattering title of "pastor" applied to me or anything like that.

But I did what I did in order to humble @Behold; because he was taking over the boards with many of his posts at that time.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It's not true because I believe it about myself; but because it is true.

So you self anointed and self appointed yourself as the "pastor" of this forum,
or did you have a vision?

Also, you said i took over the "board".
Well, not exactly..
What i do is teach Pauline Theology, and God does the rest.
Legalist's fight it, and the "hearers" hear it.
Same as it was since the Cross was raised, and it will never change.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you self anointed and self appointed yourself as the "pastor" of this forum,
or did you have a vision?

Also, you said i took over the "board".
Well, not exactly..
What i do is teach Pauline Theology, and God does the rest.
Legalist's fight it, and the "hearers" hear it.
Same as it was since the Cross was raised, and it will never change.
You preach against the reality of 1 John 1:8...

Therefore you are deceiving yourself and the truth is not in you; even according to that verse.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what is sad, is that you actually believe this about yourself.
That I am a persecuted pastor does not make me any less of a pastor.

(yes, persecution can be defined as when a person's ministry is brought into disrepute by those who want to put a stop to the gospel going forth in power: it happens when men speak all manner of evil against a minister falsely)

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You, @Behold, also have a vested interest in the things that I have said in the post above (The year of discrimination.) to not be true; while those things are true.

So it is not surprising that you would contest what I have written that was copied and pasted into that post.