The year of discrimination.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And while those things are indeed true, it is also true that I may have been having a small break at the time that I wrote them.

So I will not presume to say that I was walking in the right attitude when I posted them.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That I am a persecuted pastor does not make me any less of a pastor.

(yes, persecution can be defined as when a person's ministry is brought into disrepute by those who want to put a stop to the gospel going forth in power: it happens when men speak all manner of evil against a minister falsely)
I have very little respect for men who give themselves titles, in Christ men refuse them its enough to be in Him, than to complain about being persecuted just makes it all the more clear, justifying ones self...

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have very little respect for men who give themselves titles, in Christ men refuse them its enough to be in Him, than to complain about being persecuted just makes it all the more clear, justifying ones self...
I am certainly not giving myself a title...and I am certainly not justifying myself.

I am justified through faith in the blood of Jesus Christ and do not need to justify myself for anything.

I do believe that I was having a small break when I wrote that post...so for @Chritsophany to dredge it up was typical of his normal attacks on me...if there is anything that he might be able to use against me, he is of the sort that would use it against me.

Even as it is written,

Tit 2:7, In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,
Tit 2:8, Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.

This scripture shows that the enemies of the Lord desire to have something evil to say of those who minister the truth.

And I do not doubt that my post in question provides such an opportunity because I was not in my right mind when I posted it (The year of discrimination.).

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You preach against the reality of 1 John 1:8...

You have the same issue as a lot of deceived people.
Its that you lived in commentaries for too long, and you became lost in it.
So, had you instead studied the NT more, then you would understand that had you just read a litter farther in 1 John, he would have told you that the born again do not sin.

So, your verse, has no context, because you have no context when you use it, incorrectly to try to deceive people with your legalism.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That I am a persecuted pastor does not make me any less of a pastor.

()

Where is your church?
I know where it is..
Its in your imagination.

Trust me.... God does not call anyone to pretend they are the pastor of a christian forum.

You need a bit of help, i think, as you are caught up in something odd related to your ego and your spiritual darkness that is playing itself out in your fantasy world, justbyfaith.

Reactions: HisLife

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have the same issue as a lot of deceived people.
Its that you lived in commentaries for too long, and you became lost in it.
So, had you instead studied the NT more, then you would understand that had you just read a litter farther in 1 John, he would have told you that the born again do not sin.

So, your verse, has no context, because you have no context when you use it, incorrectly to try to deceive people with your legalism.

1 John 1:8 is not in contradiction to verses that say we do not sin as the born again.

We do not have to sin as believers because the element of sin, while it dwells within us, has been rendered dead if we have received the second benefit (2 Corinthians 1:15) of entire sanctification.

You teach that sin no longer dwells in us...therefore you are deceiving yourself and the truth is not in you (1 John 1:8).

The fact that sin dwells in us does not contradict 1 John 3:9 and neither does it contradict 1 John 3:6 w/ 1 John 2:17...

For the element of sin can be rendered dead (Romans 6:6, Galatians 5:24, Romans 7:8) so that is no longer has any say over our behaviour (Romans 6:14).

Where is your church?

Here on these boards...it is composed of as many as see that the doctrines that I preach are biblical and who become born again or else edified through those doctrines.

For I do not only set forth the doctrines that I set forth expecting them to bear fruit...I pray that the doctrines that I set forth will bear fruit and bring people into the kingdom...

And therefore I believe that God, in answer to my prayers, has saved some people through the doctrines that I preach or else edified those already saved; so that they fall underneath the umbrella of my teaching on these boards and therefore I am their pastor in a sense.

While I regret even claiming to be a pastor in the post in question because it does not even matter to me if I have a flattering title.

I should have just continued to fulfill the role of pastor without claiming to have that position in the minds of people...because now there are those who desire to contest that position and it is resulting in persecution.

Oh well, hindsight is 20/20.

Nevertheless, I am blessed (Matthew 5:10-12).

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
sure he is just look at his V.P. rofl..............

anymore strawman arguments.................................

He has the most ethnic diverse cabinet in the history of the US Presidency.

Keep believing the "fake " news propaganda ....................................
Satanist come in all forms regardless.

Oh look we are ticking all the boxes nowadays
1 Black president
2 black woman president
3 non gender president
4 you name it, oh white woman president, Child President, Spastic or whatever.
Look all the boxes ticked for the simple minded fruit loops who have no regard for reality as in regards to the Nations prosperity or well being as it becomes a wasteland.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satanist come in all forms regardless.

Oh look we are ticking all the boxes nowadays
1 Black president
2 black woman president
3 non gender president
4 you name it, oh white woman president, Child President, Spastic or whatever.
Look all the boxes ticked for the simple minded fruit loops who have no regard for reality as in regards to the Nations prosperity or well being as it becomes a wasteland.
This administration I will admit is the most anti-christian anti- God that I have ever scene in my lifetime and they will have the majority vote in the senate with VP Harris.

Bottom line is they were put there by God as per Romans 13.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This administration I will admit is the most anti-christian anti- God that I have ever scene in my lifetime and they will have the majority vote in the senate with VP Harris.

The Holy Spirit will convict them and thereby the Lord will keep His cords wrapped tightly around them, Psalms 2:2-6.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isa 33:6, And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the LORD is his treasure.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that I have indeed filled the role of pastor here on these boards.

I don't need to have the flattering title of "pastor" applied to me or anything like that.

But I did what I did in order to humble @Behold; because he was taking over the boards with many of his posts at that time.
Humble advice...don't step into a position that you were not called to be. It's damaging to you and those you "pastor" ....and a pastor is one who has charge and responsibility to a congregation of believers and is held accountable to any sheep he may cause to fall away.
A very serious position and not to be abused by anyone in such authority.

KJV Dictionary Definition: pastor
pastor
P`ASTOR, n. L. from pasco, pastum, to feed.

1. A shepherd; one that has the care of flocks and herds.

2. A minister of the gospel who has the charge of a church and congregation, whose duty is to watch over the people of his charge, and instruct them in the sacred doctrines of the christian religion.

pastoral
P`ASTORAL, a. L. pastoralis. Pertaining to shepherds; as a pastoral life; pastoral manners.

1. Descriptive of the life of shepherds; as a pastoral poem.

2. Relating to the care of souls, or to the pastor of a church; as pastoral care or duties; a pastoral letter.

Piety is the life and soul of pastoral fidelity.

P`ASTORAL, n. A poem describing the life and manners of shepherds, or a poem in imitation of the action of a shepherd, and in which the speakers take upon themselves the character of shepherds; an idyl; a bucolic.

A pastoral is a poem in which any action or passion is represented by its effects on a country life.

pastorate
P`ASTORATE, n. The office, state or jurisdiction of a spiritual pastor.

Definitions from Webster's American Dictionary of the English Language, 1828.
God Bless

Reactions: ChristisGod

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This administration I will admit is the most anti-christian anti-God that I have ever scene in my lifetime and they will have the majority vote in the senate with VP Harris.

America may be under the judgment of God. His will be done regardless.

Reactions: ChristisGod

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Spirit will convict them and thereby the Lord will keep His cords wrapped tightly around them, Psalms 2:2-6.
You are a dreamer- they are anti-God, anti-christ. They oppose everything God stands for morally and ethically. They are by-passing the SC to enforce roe-wade into law all states and with discrimination regarding the lgbtq all business , schools,churches etc...... and removing the 503c exemption with churches. The state will finally have control over the church. No more separation. They are already making the first amendment meaningless with free speech by controlling both medias including social media.

Wake up and smell the coffee !

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a dreamer- they are anti-God, anti-christ. They oppose everything God stands for morally and ethically. They are by-passing the SC to enforce roe-wade into law all states and with discrimination regarding the lgbtq all business , schools,churches etc...... and removing the 503c exemption with churches. The state will finally have control over the church. No more separation. They are already making the first amendment meaningless with free speech by controlling both medias including social media.

Wake up and smell the coffee !
You don't think that the Holy Spirit has the power to convict them and draw them to Christ?

I am praying for a last days revival!

You would be wise to join with me in those prayers.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Humble advice...don't step into a position that you were not called to be. It's damaging to you and those you "pastor" ....and a pastor is one who has charge and responsibility to a congregation of believers and is held accountable to any sheep he may cause to fall away.
A very serious position and not to be abused by anyone in such authority.

KJV Dictionary Definition: pastor
pastor
P`ASTOR, n. L. from pasco, pastum, to feed.

1. A shepherd; one that has the care of flocks and herds.

2. A minister of the gospel who has the charge of a church and congregation, whose duty is to watch over the people of his charge, and instruct them in the sacred doctrines of the christian religion.

pastoral
P`ASTORAL, a. L. pastoralis. Pertaining to shepherds; as a pastoral life; pastoral manners.

1. Descriptive of the life of shepherds; as a pastoral poem.

2. Relating to the care of souls, or to the pastor of a church; as pastoral care or duties; a pastoral letter.

Piety is the life and soul of pastoral fidelity.

P`ASTORAL, n. A poem describing the life and manners of shepherds, or a poem in imitation of the action of a shepherd, and in which the speakers take upon themselves the character of shepherds; an idyl; a bucolic.

A pastoral is a poem in which any action or passion is represented by its effects on a country life.

pastorate
P`ASTORATE, n. The office, state or jurisdiction of a spiritual pastor.

Definitions from Webster's American Dictionary of the English Language, 1828.
God Bless
I feel that I have been unduly attacked by @Christophany here. He dredged up a post that I posted at a time when I may not have been in my right mind and sought to use it against me.

If I am a pastor here, it is because I fulfill that role in the lives of some people.

I do not need a flattering title of someone calling me "pastor".

But neither will I allow anyone to say that I do not fulfill the role of pastor on these boards; because that would be a lie.

I understand the responsibility of the role and I pray every day that every word that comes off of my keyboard might be from the Holy Ghost.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't think that the Holy Spirit has the power to convict them and draw them to Christ?

I am praying for a last days revival!

You would be wise to join with me in those prayers.
the you might as well be kicking against the pricks/goads.

Proverbs 14:34
Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel that I have been unduly attacked by @Christophany here. He dredged up a post that I posted at a time when I may not have been in my right mind and sought to use it against me.

If I am a pastor here, it is because I fulfill that role in the lives of some people.

I do not need a flattering title of someone calling me "pastor".

But neither will I allow anyone to say that I do not fulfill the role of pastor on these boards; because that would be a lie.

I understand the responsibility of the role and I pray every day that every word that comes off of my keyboard might be from the Holy Ghost.
Proverbs 14:34
Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.