Theonomy in Christian Ethics - Greg Bahnsen

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello everyone! I know that I often times share books that I am reading - apologies if this gets a bit annoying to some, but this book is definitely worth sharing - Theonomy is one of the best books I have picked up and started reading in a long time. In today’s day and age, ethics is one of the most important studies that any Christian can undertake; what is it we as Christians should believe about ethics in and the laws of our country? This is a great study for anyone who wants to see a truly biblical approach to modern laws.

If you’ve read the book or heard about it, tell me your thoughts!

Thanks!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have been considering just how "WOKE" is the "CHURCH" in its interaction with the rest of mankind. Is the Church as accepting of people as Christ was?

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have been considering just how "WOKE" is the "CHURCH" in its interaction with the rest of mankind. Is the Church as accepting of people as Christ was?
Hello @Jay Ross,

What have you discovered?

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That many churches are no different to the woke society.

These churches want people to confirm to their understanding of what it means to be a "christian." This understanding is very different to God's.

PS: - It is good to see that you are still around on the board.

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That many churches are no different to the woke society.

These churches want people to confirm to their understanding of what it means to be a "christian." This understanding is very different to God's.

PS: - It is good to see that you are still around on the board.
Thank you, Jay.