There Is No Middle Ground; You Are For Or Against; You Believe Or Your Don’t = Romans 1;28-32

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Human pride says Lord, Lord, didn't "WE" (Matthew 7:22-23) instead of Lord, Lord, didn't "YOU." (John 3:15,16,18; 10:9; 14:6)
Like the Pharisee..

They crucified Christ because Christ told them they were not good enough. Pride does not like to be confronted with truth that apposes them.. they must defeat it

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Like the Pharisee..

They crucified Christ because Christ told them they were not good enough. Pride does not like to be confronted with truth that apposes them.. they must defeat it
Brother when we are in the truth and we speak in God’s truth ,it’s liberating as you well know.

I pray for those who have been deceived..when they speak, their words are “ their” words and not God’s word.....the Spirit of God in us knows this.

All we can do is speak his truth and hand the deceivers over to him.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. Choose life, then, that you and your descendants may live,
You and your descendants?
Let's talk about that. What does that mean to you?
Reminded me of this. The Philippian Jailer.

Acts 16:31 ESV
And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

/

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Many think they are birthed by God. but they must keep their born again state

Hi EG,

I don't many that think that. Being born again is unchangeable..

But a son may say 'hey thanks dad' and wander off squandering his inheritence...

Thankfully we have a loving Father who is always ready to receive us back into His arms...

Pax et Bonum

Reactions: amadeus

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You and your descendants?
Let's talk about that. What does that mean to you?
Reminded me of this. The Philippian Jailer.

Acts 16:31 ESV
And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

/

Amen!

and what a blessing it has been to be born into the House of God, through the faith of my mothers and fathers before me!

And what a pleasure it is and my duty to offer the weekly sacrifice for my family..

Job would send for them and sanctify them, rising early and offering holocausts for every one of them. For Job said, "It may be that my sons have sinned and blasphemed God in their hearts." This Job did habitually.

Pax et Bonum

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How good is good enough? What does our best need to be??

Deuteronomy 27:26
Cursed is the one who does not confirm all the words of this law by observing them.’ “And all the people shall say, ‘Amen!’ ”

Galatians 3:10
For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.”

James 2:10
For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.

When a virtuous man turns away from virtue to commit iniquity, and dies, it is because of the iniquity he committed that he must die.

But if a wicked man, turning from the wickedness he has committed, does what is right and just, he shall preserve his life;

since he has turned away from all the sins which he committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

Pax et Bonum

Reactions: amadeus

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
100% Amen!!!

False prophets ain’t they.....who hate having their sin uncovered, by the Living word of God.

"Stop judging, that you may not be judged.

For as you judge, so will you be judged, and the measure with which you measure will be measured out to you.

Always! Leave room for God's mercy!

Pax et Bonum

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Amen!

and what a blessing it has been to be born into the House of God, through the faith of my mothers and fathers before me!

And what a pleasure it is and my duty to offer the weekly sacrifice for my family..

Job would send for them and sanctify them, rising early and offering holocausts for every one of them. For Job said, "It may be that my sons have sinned and blasphemed God in their hearts." This Job did habitually.

Pax et Bonum
Born into the house of God?

, through the faith of my mothers and fathers before me! .?

The word says.....you must be Born Again to see the Kingdom of God....I see no house added to it?

We are Born of God.....Spirit gives birth to spirit?

[5] Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. [6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Brought from Death to LifeThe Lord told Nicodemus unequivocally, “That which is born of the flesh is flesh and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit” (John 3:6). Only the Spirit of the living God can take dry bones, dead in trespasses and rebellion against God, and make them spiritually alive (Ephesians 2:1-5?

Last edited:

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Born into the house of God?

The word says.....you must be Born Again to see the Kingdom of God....I see no house added to it?

We are Born of God.....Spirit gives birth to spirit?

Brought from Death to LifeThe Lord told Nicodemus unequivocally, “That which is born of the flesh is flesh and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit” (John 3:6). Only the Spirit of the living God can take dry bones, dead in trespasses and rebellion against God, and make them spiritually alive (Ephesians 2:1-5?

Amen!

And I was born of God as a babe and raised hearing His Word proclaimed and having it written on my Heart,,

Yes! The household of God! All His son and daughters..

The cup of blessing that we bless, is it not a participation in the blood of Christ? The bread that we break, is it not a participation in the body of Christ?
Because the loaf of bread is one, we, though many, are one body, for we all partake of the one loaf.

Pax et Bonum

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Amen!

And I was born of God as a babe and raised hearing His Word proclaimed and having it written on my Heart,,

Yes! The household of God! All His son and daughters..

The cup of blessing that we bless, is it not a participation in the blood of Christ? The bread that we break, is it not a participation in the body of Christ?
Because the loaf of bread is one, we, though many, are one body, for we all partake of the one loaf.

Pax et Bonum
I was Born Again by the Spirit of God.....I was baptised in the Spirit.....a Living Spiritual birth, that only God can do, via the Holy Spirit.....he testifies with our spirit that we are his children....

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
cool, as was I..

All praise and Glory to our Father, through our Lord, Jesus Christ, in the unity of the Holy Spirit!

Amen?

Pax et Bonum
Of course all Praise and Glory goes to God.

We never deserved to be birthed in the Spirit....thank God that he showed us his mercy and grace, that he delivered us and set us free from the power of sin.....only God can do that.

Born of God, a child of God...the biggest Honour and Privilege anyone can receive.

Reactions: Philip James

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Born of God, a child of God...the biggest Honour and Privilege anyone can receive.

Amen!

And what a gift from my mother (and father)!

And what a schlub Ive been.. meandering here and there.. rising up in pride .. and throwing tantrums in angry defiance.. and finally.. fallen, humbled, broken... welcomed Home again...

What a merciful God we serve..

Pax et Bonum

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Amen!

And what a gift from my mother (and father)!

And what a schlub Ive been.. meandering here and there.. rising up in pride .. and throwing tantrums in angry defiance.. and finally.. fallen, humbled, broken... welcomed Home again...

What a merciful God we serve..

Pax et Bonum
Yup!!...it’s the flesh...pride rises up in all of us, but as you say...we do serve a merciful God..who never leaves us, when we go off track...he just let’s us get on with it.....

He taught me, I can do Nothing in my own strength and still I try at times...it’s this darn flesh..I hate it...Praise God that we are being made into Jesus image.by the Holy Spirit Power.

I’ve just come out of the wilderness...I never want to be there again....God is in control ,not me and neither do I ever want to be.....such a learning, that can only be taught to us, by the Holy Spirit.....PraiseGod.

On saying that, I learnt so much from God, when I was in the wilderness.

What are the blessings of wilderness?

In the wilderness God gave His people opportunities to trust Him, to walk in faith, to remember His goodness, to develop thankful hearts, and to become people of worship

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
rising up in pride .. and throwing tantrums in angry defiance.. and finally.. fallen, humbled, broken... welcomed Home again...
Amen!!....me too...oh boy have I thrown some hissy fits.....I’ve said to him many a time in a situation that God has placed me in.....I’ve had enough, I can’t do this anymore.....but, it was his will and his will was done...I just can’t resist the power of God that Is within....he never forces...he just knows how to get us to do his will, through the Holy Spirit......who lives in our spirit.....such an amazing God we serve.

A living personal relationship with God, via his Holy Spirit...how AWESOME is that.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
’ve just come out of the wilderness...I never want to be there again....God is in control ,not me and neither do I ever want to be.....such a learning, that can only be taught to us, by the Holy Spirit.....PraiseGod.

Dear Rita..

And here I am to give you the invite..

You too! Are welcome to come to the wedding Feast of the Lamb of God!

Pax et Bonum

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Philip James ....God also taught me, that he must be number ONE?

No one can come before the Lord.....?

“The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and covered up. Then in his joy he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field. “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant in search of fine pearls, who, on finding one pearl of great value, went and sold all that he had and bought it."

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi EG,

I don't many that think that. Being born again is unchangeable..

But a son may say 'hey thanks dad' and wander off squandering his inheritence...

Thankfully we have a loving Father who is always ready to receive us back into His arms...

Pax et Bonum
Your still his son. that never changes.

I agree, you may squander alot of your rewards (gold silver precious stone) but you will never lose your sonship.

its in blood.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When a virtuous man turns away from virtue to commit iniquity, and dies, it is because of the iniquity he committed that he must die.

But if a wicked man, turning from the wickedness he has committed, does what is right and just, he shall preserve his life;

since he has turned away from all the sins which he committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

Pax et Bonum
is this talking about spiritual life. which one can not gain or lose by what they do or do not do. or physical life?