• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you are not able to defend your disbelief that God created it all, after i showed you......how THEY did it.

Instead you can only lamely insult and completely ignore what i wrote.

I see that your IQ is not available to respond to my post.
Im not surprised, as your Thread's Topic is an attempt to try to "sound intelligent" .
It failed.

Listen, I can respond to your stupidity, but are you worth the effort?
I dont think so, as you are not here to learn, you are only here to TROLL..

Trolling is proof of a small mind that is led by emotionalism and opinion.
Try to find your way out of that mentality... L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d

Well, did you get up with a crick in your neck.

I see no reason for this attack against this thread nor my post but as you wish.......we will NOT CONVERSE AGAIN!

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is hardly a response to my question. You are the one asking about authentication. I could provide you with a dozen criteria which authenticate Scripture.

Maybe I'm not saying it right ??
Is there papyrus or scrolls that validate the Word we have and use as a bible?

I realize much has been destroyed by wars over the earlier centuries.

Patina on metal can date an object, types of oils and such used can also date paintings.

The Word of God must be established as TRUTH either through historical events that match up or by physical PROOF through archaeology or such.

People believe a lie like it was gas to the flame but the truth, not so much.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Did you not read her disclaimer?? "Disclaimer: This thread will NOT be to cause division, strife, anger nor words of wrath directed at another's, thoughts,faith,beliefs, doctrines or denominations."

What is wrong in simply questioning?? I think we are SUPPOSED to question all things. L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d is no troll!

Did you not read this....that they posted before i posted?

---
Enoch 111 wrote...

"""""Of course. What kind of authentication are you looking for?""""

Then the TROLL responded...

""""""If you have to ask what kind of authentication ,then you have none !"""""

So, a nice member asked Him "what authentication do you want'.

And your person then responded... ""If you have to ASK what kind of authentication, then you have NONE"

See that?
That is not a person who is trying to just have a friendly discussion.

I then posted a detailed answer to this person, and they didnt respond to my answer, they just told me that i had no Intellect.

I guess you missed those Nancy.?????????
Maybe you should pay more attention next time.

Reactions: Cassandra

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

---
Enoch 111 wrote...

And your person then responded... ""If you have to ASK what kind of authentication, then you have NONE"

See that?

I then posted a detailed answer to this person, and they didnt respond to my answer, they just told me that i had no Intellect.

Okay Behold, you're right, always right. I'm out of this jungle. Every post I make is criticized. Guess I'm just a dumb ass. Goodby.

Reactions: Wrangler

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Okay Behold, you're right, always right. I'm out of this jungle. Every post I make is criticized. Guess I'm just a dumb ass. Goodby.

Thanks for the insult on your way out.
You might have instead, taken 40 seconds to read what this person said to Enoch and Myself.
Or just read the post i wrote to him that explained Creation, then look at his response.

So, you are on the wrong side of this situation.
No hard feelings.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you not read her disclaimer?? "Disclaimer: This thread will NOT be to cause division, strife, anger nor words of wrath directed at another's, thoughts,faith,beliefs, doctrines or denominations."

What is wrong in simply questioning?? I think we are SUPPOSED to question all things. L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d is no troll!

Thank you, Nancy.

I have been watching some PBS frontline docs on Christianity and why all the hoopla and I'd thought to give these same questions to others.

It is questions I have had myself.

There are times in all our lives when we wonder about different things concerning God,our existence, our future.

Please all feel free to ask the same questions the world ask us for the reason of our belief but......we need to have answers and not just bc the Bible says so. Let's be more intelligent than that !

Reactions: Nancy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
If you have to ask what kind of authentication ,then you have none !

Does world or earth history back the Word of God? Events.

There is MUCH in man's way of translations, where is the original ?

Why is IT not replicated and dispersed?

I know the Holy Spirit is my teacher but I often wonder if something has been left off that is of importance, or an in between verse missing.
The Word is complete; God has spoken; there is a tremendous unity between Old and New Testaments.

Some events spoken of have not yet been fulfilled; but already fulfilled prophecies are a tremendous encouragement to the believer.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

---
Enoch 111 wrote...

See that?

The Lord rebuke you @Behold !

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Love and ((((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))))), SISTER.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
not just bc the Bible says so. Let's be more intelligent than that !

@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d 1 Corinthians 1.25-29:

"Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence."

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Word is complete; God has spoken; there is a tremendous unity between Old and New Testaments.

Some events spoken of have not yet been fulfilled; but already fulfilled prophecies are a tremendous encouragement to the believer.

Such as what prophecies ?
That all may recognize the fulfillment of the Word.

Events in past history?

Not that a believer may only know but those outside of God may also know his word is truth.

Then I'm moving on.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Such as what prophecies ?
That all may recognize the fulfillment of the Word.

Events in past history?

Not that a believer may only know but those outside of God may also know his word is truth.

Then I'm moving on.
The OT is full of Messianic promises; the NT shows fulfilment of so many in Christ; His return is still pending.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to what we hold to be the Word of God, Genesis begins the journey of a relationship with a created being in which God made all and everything beautiful, fruitful and at peace.
Even the predators didn't kill for food but ate of the herbs of the fields.

We do not have an accurate time frame of creation; for the story of the earth tells of _illions of years. It tells of man not known to us as well as ferocious beast of reptilian species. Dinosaurs.

With history can we verify that what Moses wrote is accurate ?

The caveman ? The wooly mammoths,? saber tooth tigers ?

Are these real ?
Is this life a hoax perpetrated on mankind?
By whom ?

What authenticates the Word of God ?
Or should it have to be authenicated?
Isn't the question to ask, what authenticates history? What authenticates "millions of years"? People have lived in caves, and many still do. How much society and technology would there have been following the flood? What was the climate following the flood?

What is there about this world that is in contradiction to the Bible? I suggest that the history is distorted, and the Bible self-authenticates. God told us things in the Bible that only He would know, but things we can verify, such as prophecy, so we would believe Him about the rest.

Have you ever watched the Kent Hovind Creation Science Seminar series? Very informative!

Much love!

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The OT is full of Messianic promises; the NT shows fulfilment of so many in Christ; His return is still pending.

Sorry............No PROOF.

Is it recorded of whom the pyramids were built during Pharoahs reign how about the ten plaques ?

I can see during WW2 what befell the Jews and why ?

Current events?, pestilences?,explosion in outer space ?, ECT.

Anyway done ! Later.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question:
Can the Bible be authenticated as the Word of God ?
Great question. What would you accept as authentication? For instance, the Bible records God talking to prophets through out.

Or do you require the Almighty to come to you in a voice from heaven and state to you that the collection of books is his word and nothing short of that will be accepted a authentication?

Reactions: Cassandra

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Sorry............No PROOF.

Is it recorded of whom the pyramids were built during Pharoahs reign how about the ten plaques ?

I can see during WW2 what befell the Jews and why ?

Current events?, pestilences?,explosion in outer space ?, ECT.

Anyway done ! Later.
In Luke 23 the Lord Jesus says there shall be pestilences.

The point is also to approach Scripture with the eye of faith.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enoch 111 wrote...

Friend, I asked the same question without seeing yours yet.

If she responded to me the way she replied to you, I would like to think I'd reflect more grace. In a lot of threads I reply with Bless Your Heart. I say that to you more than most.

Like Nancy, I'll leave this jungle.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't the question to ask, what authenticates history? What authenticates "millions of years"? People have lived in caves, and many still do. How much society and technology would there have been following the flood? What was the climate following the flood?

What is there about this world that is in contradiction to the Bible? I suggest that the history is distorted, and the Bible self-authenticates. God told us things in the Bible that only He would know, but things we can verify, such as prophecy, so we would believe Him about the rest.

Have you ever watch the Kent Hovind Creation Science Seminar series? Very informative!

Much love!

Which comes first ? The chicken or the egg?
Isn't this the same thing you are asking ?
We have in print a 6,000 some odd time frame recorded within the Bible.
Yet we know this earth and inhabitants are much older,correct?

So does the Word authenticate or is it authenticated?

Status
Not open for further replies.