This Dilemma I'm Living

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

chad

Oct 24, 2007
hello bros , this is my first post ever , i'm facing this issue over and over again , hope i hear your opinion about it.i just feel sorry for the lost , i mean those people i love and care about but they don't know about the gift of god.in a society where religion freedom is restricted as in here , jordan (the middle east) , it is almost impossible to bring someone to christ as the pre-judgment upon christians being lost and doomed , this cancer called islam just keeps killing more and more people.there are so many friends of mine that i love the most but the more i love them the more grief takes over me , the only thing i can do is pray for them many many times.sometimes i feel responsible for what could happen to them if they die (god forbid) and face their final judgment.would be glad to hear you opinion about this.chad

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chad, you're not alone in that dilemma:
II Peter 3:9The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
God shares the same feeling, the same love; and just imagine that each one of those over around you and everyone else in the world -- God loves each and every one of those, all 6 billion+ that currently exist. Note that he is willing for all to come to repentance. The sad part is, they all won't. Ultimately, it will be a choice either for God or against God. However, rest assured that just like the above statement, our Lord will give each and every single person a chance.
John 5:30I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
Christ is speaking there -- the Father is just, he cannot be otherwise.All you can do, brother, is plant the seed. That is a true manifestation of your love for your God, and his children. Beyond that, it is up to them and often up to forces you can only work within at the time. His Will will be done.

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
hello bros , this is my first post ever , i'm facing this issue over and over again , hope i hear your opinion about it.i just feel sorry for the lost , i mean those people i love and care about but they don't know about the gift of god.
We are in the End times and it is only going to get worse. God has a plan, he is sending Jesus back to take over the government of earth, establish his people, that he a long time ago announced through his prophets. We don't understand it all, but we know that the gospel gets spread through our living our life for Christ, not denying him and caring for others. That they may come to Christ. Their is no one on this earth that can stop the gospel of Christ from spreading. Just remember that your presence makes a difference by your actions to others, even the Islamics. For they are God's sword and they have a job designed for the End, that is written about in the bible that leads to Christ's return. Be encouraged. Our King is coming to judge the earth's people.
in a society where religion freedom is restricted as in here , jordan (the middle east) , it is almost impossible to bring someone to christ as the pre-judgment upon christians being lost and doomed , this cancer called islam just keeps killing more and more people.there are so many friends of mine that i love the most but the more i love them the more grief takes over me , the only thing i can do is pray for them many many times.
Yes, pray and pray and pray. And trust God for he knows what he is doing, even though for the most part the people don't. Love your enemy. We know we are the children of God and the whole world is under the control of the EVIL ONE> I John 5:19Keep the faith.
sometimes i feel responsible for what could happen to them if they die (god forbid) and face their final judgment.would be glad to hear you opinion about this.
There is so much on this topic of who faces judgment and who comes up in the first resurrection and who in the second. It is rather involved. And there is many teachings out here. What is your understanding on the resurrections? Do you believe you go to heaven when you die? thanks Vickie

Wiseman

May 18, 2009
I was told once by a manFar wiser than IThat not knowing of GodIs no reason to cry.If you live by His word,Though you know not it's saidHe'll judge what's in your heartAnd not in your head.Cherish your friendsAnd see them to right,And in the endGod shall bring them his light.

chad

Oct 24, 2007
thanks guys , i really appreciate it
smile.gif

chad

Oct 24, 2007
What is your understanding on the resurrections? Do you believe you go to heaven when you die? thanks Vickie
of course if iam in the faith and my actions reveal the salvation i was gifted from god , sure i'll go to heaven no doubt.but i also beleive and have become convinced that grace can be resisted and thus a saved person in one instance can end up in hell because he no more allowed the holy spirit to dwell in him.i have been struggling on this matter for a long time but i think i finally found the answer.thank Vickie for your post
smile.gif
chad