This Generation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Will you be in this group?

Zechariah 14:12
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

I hope not.
No I am what some call a Jew, some even demand that I am a Jew, because my sir name is Jewish, but thank God that I understand who Jesus Christ truly is in fact.
I am not against anyone but I am pointing out that it's Jesus who is the Christ. just like the apostles did back in the day. sadly the other Jews missed the bus back then because they were mislead by Satan's works.

Sadly you do not understand and are being mislead by the works of Satan nowadays, who are just like that of the Jews of back in the days were mislead. it comes down to you must understand that the Holy Spirit is the way and mans works are not the way.

The amount of people that I have come across who will have a go at me is astounding, as they go barking up the wrong tree in making foolish claims on me, like. Oh you are anti Jewish :rolleyes: but I see such dribbling as pathetic, because they do not understand the foundations that they are coming from in fact, they are on a brainwashed dribbling babble that truly makes no sense at all in reality. they are just like back in the days that the Jews were being lead astray by the working of Satan in fact.
Jesus was right in front of them back in the day and they did not know him, now but for the disciples had faith in him, bar for Nathaniel who knew who he truly was first and Peter later and then when Jesus went to Heaven the Holy Spirit came on them all to know for a absolute fact.

No one comes to know who Jesus Christ truly is in fact, until the Holy Spirit comes over you and then one is truly born again in fact. it's like Saul was and he became Paul.
Ones religion denomination does not cut it, you need the Holy Spirit to give real guidance.

I am not of this world, I am in the Kingdom of God. I can see the world for what it truly is and I am not duped by works of man or some worldly idolised State claiming to be Israel.
I am Israel in fact ! Israel means a Servant of God.
So how can a State be a servant of God when they reject the King of Israel ? such a claim is a insult to any worthy Christian in fact.