This Generation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As long as we live like Jesus will return tomorrow, no worries!
Tomorrow, but what did Jesus say?
"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." Matt 6:34

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." Matt 6:34

Agree, we are still here on planet earth, and while we are planet earth let's take one day at a time.

Jesus will return, whenever he returns, the Revelation Tribulation will happen whenever it happens, but in the meantime we are still here on earth, in our temporary home and should take one day at a time.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree, we are still here on planet earth, and while we are planet earth let's take one day at a time.

Jesus will return, whenever he returns, the Revelation Tribulation will happen whenever it happens, but in the meantime we are still here on earth, in our temporary home and should take one day at a time.

"This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

Reactions: Josho

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
I'm more concerned about what Paul said about Israel.

Romans 11:25-27
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins."

but who is 'Isreal'?

Israel were Gods people... but when the Messiah was put to death by them, God removed his favor from them as a chosen nation. From that point on being born an Isrealite did not automatically put you in good favor with God. God, thru Jesus, opened to door for all people from all nations to become his covenant people.

Anyone can choose to be in that relationship with God. It is not dependant on your nationality. People of all nations can be "Isrealites"
and in that way, all who are trully Gods people will be saved.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You
but who is 'Isreal'?

Israel were Gods people... but when the Messiah was put to death by them, God removed his favor from them as a chosen nation. From that point on being born an Isrealite did not automatically put you in good favor with God. God, thru Jesus, opened to door for all people from all nations to become his covenant people.

Anyone can choose to be in that relationship with God. It is not dependant on your nationality. People of all nations can be "Isrealites"
You don't know who "Isreal" is? OT tells all about Israel. It's a little dot on the map that was reborn in 1948. That's where Jesus will return and fight for Israel!

Zechariah 14:2-4
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

Zechariah 14:12
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

Israel is back to stay.

Amos 9:14-15
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.
15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 13:23-24
23 Then one said to Him, "Lord, are there few who are saved?" And He said to them,
24 "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
You

You don't know who "Isreal" is? OT tells all about Israel. It's a little dot on the map that was reborn in 1948. That's where Jesus will return and fight for Israel!

Hi kcnalp,

I believe that people from all nations will find favor with Christ... but for him to fight for just one nation in one location does not fit with Gods purpose to bring all mankind back into the fold

The apostles of Christ were clear that a 'new nation' was born when Christ established Christianity.
“You are ‘a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession,’ . . . for you were once not a people, but are now God’s people; you were those who had not been shown mercy, but are now those who have been shown mercy.”1 Peter 2:7-10.

Neither is circumcision anything nor is uncircumcision, but a new creation is something. And all those who will walk orderly by this rule of conduct, upon them be peace and mercy, even upon the Israel of God.”—Galatians 6:15, 16.

the isreal of God is not a geographic location. It is all who 'walk orderly by this rule of conduct' namely Christs teachings.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi kcnalp,

I believe that people from all nations will find favor with Christ... but for him to fight for just one nation in one location does not fit with Gods purpose to bring all mankind back into the fold

The apostles of Christ were clear that a 'new nation' was born when Christ established Christianity.
“You are ‘a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession,’ . . . for you were once not a people, but are now God’s people; you were those who had not been shown mercy, but are now those who have been shown mercy.”1 Peter 2:7-10.

Neither is circumcision anything nor is uncircumcision, but a new creation is something. And all those who will walk orderly by this rule of conduct, upon them be peace and mercy, even upon the Israel of God.”—Galatians 6:15, 16.

the isreal of God is not a geographic location. It is all who 'walk orderly by this rule of conduct' namely Christs teachings.
Are you JW?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You

Zechariah 14:2-4
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

Zechariah 14:12
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

Israel is back to stay.

14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.
15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.
Even the most astute Jews in the so called State reject the idea that the State is "Israel" in fact, but the yobbos in that State that claim to be Jews are totally ignorant of the fact, because they are not truly of Gods people but are slaves under Satan, just like anyone is who is not truly born again of the Holy Spirit.
The Astute religious Jews who truly do follow the OT know and point out that the State is not "Israel" in fact ? but they wish that it was, but they are angry about all the no hoppers yobbos in their State, as they do not want low life like that in their state because they do not believe and follow the OT.
But many Christian Churches have been mislead as to the Jews in general and in that State and this lot bag the Devout OT Jews and run about trying to convert the low life or fickle type Jews and they hate the Devout OT Jews totally, because this type will not tolerate Christians that they see as just yobbo religious clowns.
The Yobbo Christian will get no where with a Devout Jew, because the Devout Jew knows the yobbo Christian is not worthy of God at all, because the devout Jew know that such are of Satan.

Only the truly devout Jews will come to Christ Jesus in the second coming, because they will be willing unto God, the rest are scoundrels dogs as to God, just like the majority of so called Christians who are not worthy of Christ Jesus, but have other gods about them that they do truly look up to and idolise like Political Correctness and Homosexuals and all sorts of spineless depravity and that's every Church today that has backslid like a mongrel dog. their works are but filthy rags, they are a scourge that is in bed with the Whore in leading all astray and into Hell.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but who is 'Isreal'?

You don't know where Israel is? It's on the map. Just like the Biblical Israel, with Jerusalem. Trying to usurp Israel is a dangerous thing to do.

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
Then you and i believe in a different God.

John 1 The Word was God.
The Word became flesh and dwelt among us.

The gospels were written by Jews. But i can assure you they did not worship Jesus.

Romans 1:8 First of all, I give thanks to my God through Jesus Christ concerning all of you, because your faith is talked about throughout the whole world. 9. For God, to whom I render sacred service with my spirit in connection with the good news about his Son...

Does it sound to you like Paul was a worshiper of Jesus? Keep in mind that he wrote this 300 years before the trinity dogma was introduced into church teachings.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
but who is 'Isreal'?

Israel means Servant of God.

Jesus was not put to death by Israelites in fact, he was cunningly put to death by the same Mob who took over the Vineyard. it was they who killed all of Gods prophets and then came Gods Son and that was when they got kicked out of the Land = Vineyard.

The Satanist are working to take back the Land and call it Israel in spite of God, it's a Satanic work of man, 6 million Jews were Sacrificed and 70 million Goyim were sacrificed in the deal to get that land back and that's why the Zionist have the Star on their flag that St Stephen pointed such out for what it truly was, ( no worthy Christian does not know that story as a fact ) not to mention that he exposed them Jews for who they truly were in fact, as to the story of their history and they rose up and killed him, because they were of their Father of Lies but St Paul ended up understanding the message that the Jews were truly being led astray from with in by the group who bastardised Gods Vineyard.

Jesus was put to death by the Sin of Man, end of story. it's not the Jews that are being condemned, it's Sin that is the key issue here, that is exposed for the problem.

Sin is the biggest hurdle in man, one must strive to deal with Sin and get a handle on it. it's a blight a outright curse in fact !

With Salvation comes Grace ? and the gift knowledge to deal with Sin, such is the power to over come the temptations of Sin, so as not to be led astray.

A true Christian does or Israelite can come to understand Jesus Christ and understand the Sinful nature of the fall of Man is a fact. but what to do ? well you must be born again of the Holy Spirit, as this will give you the power to over come Sin dominating ones life.

We are not to be lead astray by the works of man and wondering about like cattle led to the slaughter.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Satanist are working to take back the Land and call it Israel in spite of God,
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; ...

Israel is back to stay!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; ...

Israel is back to stay!

The English translations are generally focus on the return to the Promised Land of the Israelites, because that has been the focus of the Israelites because of their idolatrous worship of the "Land" and fixation on the "Land," rather than on God.

The Hebrew word translated as "land" in Amos 9:15 is derived from the Hebrew Root word H:0127, which from my Strong reference has the following meaning: -

H:0127 אֲדָמָה 'adamah (ad-aw-maw'); from H:0119; soil (from its general redness): - KJV - country, earth, ground, husband [-man] (-ry), land.

H:0119 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dam'); to show blood (in the face), i.e. flush or turn rosy: - KJV - be (dyed, made) red (ruddy).​

It is my view that H0127 should be translated as "a fertile field" in line with Christ's telling of the Sower Parable and as such it is my view that we should consider that the paraphrasing of this verse should read thus:-

15 I will plant them in a fertile field, And no longer shall they be pulled up from the fertile field I have given them," Says the LORD your God.​

The Amos 9 prophecy makes more sense when verse 15 is understood in this fashion.

As such God has not yet redeem Israel nor planted them into a fertile field to draw nourishment from about the the things of God. In our distant future God will redeem them during/after the Armageddon event.

Shalom

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Israel is back to stay!
Israel is not back even according to the devout Jews who would say so if it was true.
Go do a bit of study as to what the true Jews say about such things bro.
All people who claim that the State is Israel are being led astray by the works of Satan. it's a great deception !

Every true Christian knows that Jesus Christ is the King of Israel ! so why is it that we have people rejecting Jesus is the King ? that's the reality ! fact is that all who claim that the State is Israel are condemned, because they have just marked themselves as Anti-Christ in fact. fact is that such people do not know who Jesus Christ in in fact, clearly, for if they were truly born again they would understand the fact that Jesus is the Christ.
He has never left us ! he is the Alpha and the Omega for crying out loud !
If one feels abandoned, one does not have Christ within you.

The Satanist are peddling deceptions they peddle worldly things, like Land ect , Jesus Never came for such nonsense, he came to give you a gift ! one has to pick it up ! as without this gift you have nothing.
The Land accounts for nothing. Jesus is the light of the whole world in fact. you must be born again of the Holy Spirit ! as that's what it's all about.
Standing on the ground even in days gone by never cut it for anyone, what does one hope to achieve, look I am bypassing the Holy Spirit !:rolleyes:. what a ego driven delusion.

It's the Kingdom of God is where it's all at now for 2000 years it has been. and Jesus sends one out as sheep among the wolfs , that's they who are in the Kingdom of God.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You don't have access to a map?
Oh look their is a place called Israel on the map, look Pope J P 2 look it exist again, even the stupidest person can see that point on the map you know, even an atheist can understand that, but the point is do they understand the Holy Spirit for one and for another do they understand or bother to ask the Worthy devout Jews the question, Is this Israel ? my learned devout Jewish follower ?
Is this Israel you ask ? The Devout learned Jew in the State called Israel says, No ! it is not Israel at all in fact.

So their you have it from the horses mouth so to speak dear kcnalp. that's what they say in fact.

The people who called it Israel were the so called Zionist.
This mob claiming to be Zionist were in bed with the Nazis in fact and if H