This has urked me all day long ..... Davos

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John Kerry is speaking to the "gathering"........You should always be aware that you are on a "Hot Mike"

"We, a select group of human beings, were chosen to save humanity. As if a extra terrestrial was sent to gift us"

What an arrogant exposure of the actual insanity of this group as a whole. I'm reminded of stories involving Kerry. Walking into a Starbucks in his community, shouting "Official Business!" Cutting to front of the line, ordering his coffee and walking out. Walking down the sidewalk, approaching a boy and his dog, laying on the sidewalk Kerry says "Get that damned dog out of my way."

John Kerry never created anything, never made anything .....he married money, twice ......He's done nothing of consequence, ever .....His Purple Hearts are highly suspect. In other words he's been nothing but a failure in life ......and this is the shining star, self annointed by a alien bad guy in a poor Star Treck TV Episode?

Iran is in Davos, so is the PLO .....exactly what are they participating for?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 4
... the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, Gives it to whomever He will, And sets over it the lowest of men.'

Reactions: Philip James

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Zelensky speaking to DAVOS meeting thinks Putin is dead and a body double is used to keep Kremlin cronies in power
Demands a 3rd army be given to him to fight Russia after the first 2 are destroyed.

We can state that Ukraine has by now lost the nominal equipment of two larger armies.

In his Economist interview General Zeluzhny has requested a third army to be delivered to him immediately:

“I know that I can beat this enemy,” he says. “But I need resources. I need 300 tanks, 600-700 IFVs [infantry fighting vehicles], 500 Howitzers.”
As the Economist writer dryly noted:

The incremental arsenal he is seeking is bigger than the total armoured forces of most European armies.
The stocks of two complete armies have by now been destroyed in Ukraine. The resources for a smaller third one will be delivered in the next rounds of 'western' equipment deliveries during the next months. Russia will dully destroy Ukraine's third army just as it has destroyed the first and second one. It is doubtful that the 'West' has enough material left to provide Ukraine with a fourth one.

That then leaves only two options. Send in 'western' armies with the equipment they still have or declare victory and go home.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Beware of anti Chrisitan Prophets of DOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!

This single prophet has been wrong his entire life, after his divorce and more importantly his loss to GW Bush .....

I believe he went off the cliff after the Supreme Court declared the end to the Florida recount ......Hanging chads ..

Boiling seas, Rain Bombs .....I bet he still thinks Polar Bears are extinct ...by now

Al, ole buddy ....even the press is laughing at you after yesterday.

My Manufacturing Rep in Oregon, Washington and Alaska was named Al Gore.
We joked about it often. On a business trip to see utility customers, we stopped to check into our rooms for the night. Al gave his business card to the clerk. She starting laughing ...Al was short and definately not the former VP. laughing, she says "Then, You'll like this" Hands him her name badge "Tanya Harding"
Together Al and I make quite a team. I'm looking behind the counter "What are you looking for?" "To see if you carry a baseball bat and ice skates." We had the whole lobby laughing once they caught on to what was happening.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John Kerry is speaking to the "gathering"........You should always be aware that you are on a "Hot Mike"

"We, a select group of human beings, were chosen to save humanity. As if a extra terrestrial was sent to gift us"

What an arrogant exposure of the actual insanity of this group as a whole. I'm reminded of stories involving Kerry. Walking into a Starbucks in his community, shouting "Official Business!" Cutting to front of the line, ordering his coffee and walking out. Walking down the sidewalk, approaching a boy and his dog, laying on the sidewalk Kerry says "Get that damned dog out of my way."

John Kerry never created anything, never made anything .....he married money, twice ......He's done nothing of consequence, ever .....His Purple Hearts are highly suspect. In other words he's been nothing but a failure in life ......and this is the shining star, self annointed by a alien bad guy in a poor Star Treck TV Episode?

Iran is in Davos, so is the PLO .....exactly what are they participating for?
It is the world in the last days! are you really surprised? Believe it or not this is one of the new age theories for the end times

Reactions: Nancy

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't call it surprised. But I will say this ....As Christians we are called upon to do what is right regardless of what the MOB calls us to do. I am not "clinging" to my guns and my Bible. I carry them with pride and am not persuaded to conform to the demonic calls to put my beliefs aside. The biggest threat to the Christian is the one that says and does nothing. "Well everyone else does it, so shall I."

Those paying no attention to all of this are positioning themselves to be the sheep using the wide gate instead of the narrow one ....

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like Fauci, Kerry is a chosen person to bring darkness to light. Justice and Judgement in one sting. God is working all things together for good for those who love Him according to His purpose.

Fear not.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Always told my Step Son ......Satan knows the Bible better than any Christian on earth. We need to arm ourselves by learning the best we can ...

Reactions: ScottA