The Philadelphia Police Department, did this to me (video and prophecy)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God's Expenditure of Energy::
1. "The Lord's Body Dead or Alive" - Low
2. "Disturbing the Lord's Body, with something Supernatural" - High

The Prophecy is called the, "Giza Code", or "Orion Belt Prophecy" ................ God has expended energy in shrinking the Star Betelgeuse, that energy should be all that humanity is given in the form of a judgment from God (the symbol of Ra, Akhenaten, the Alien Pharoah).

You may have the benefit of my corpse, for pleasure. But God takes no further action with me, God expends no more energy, and whatever anybody though God was going to do, God does nothing. This is a likely outcome, and, I have legal evidences, but, I think that defeats the position if that is God's Choice, you have a corpse, anything I've said appears false, and that is that. Is there a better way for humanity to die off in about 40 years? No, not really, remember you don't have a will to live or kill dead flesh, God may cut right into that and challenge that, and that is a perfect answer, for humanities end.
I reported information in the murder of shane montgomery, I contacted the manayunk police police department, with evidences sent to me, but I lost or destroyed most of the account, purposefully. In response to that, the philadelphia police department cut my head off but didn't succeed. In addition to that, the philadelphia police department made my brother have an accident and he was hospitalized, he was serving the philadelphia police department, until they granted his request to transfer. They assumed that is where I obtained the information from, tying the police department to the murder of shane montgomery at that time.

God doesn't need my permission, to do nothing, or to conclude his activities with me and the judgment, God may simple decide to do what I want, because it is also his will and the most effective position.

I've stated several times, the reality of Moses invaliding your judgement from god, based on god's will is real and legal, and one valid position. This will be resolved 12/21/2020................with or without you satisfying your, suicide pleasure of his corpse.

Humanity will die like it is right now, foolish, and a great deal of people may be saved in prayer, they have nothing else to do, this is one legal conclusion, and this will be resolved this year. Perhaps with nothing all taking place.

Akhenaten, the Alien Pharoah, is an Oxymoron, its is susposed to mean nothing. Pharoah was another name for Angel, the relations is suppressed, the son of man is simply terminated, and because humanity is unclean, the Pharoah is Alien. Did I make the bar, I don't know maybe yes..............Nguyen Van Lem was not the son of man, I don't think, but, the bar was reached. God doesn't make payment for sin by extending a judgment, you are designed to live and die like normal people nothing more, we will settle this problem of authority, silently, quietly, with nothing taking place at all, that is one legal possibility. (dead or alive is good, I assume, I may also be alive, but dead is good too, especially if its your, suicide pleasure. Only by 12/21/2020, we can know and there is no controversy, right now I don't have a legal argument god presented me in some fashion to debunk that in advance, remember you die, humanity dies in about 40 years, that length of time, should mean nothing to me at all).

Last edited:

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What????????????????

Edit: Nevermind. I thought I was on the wrong site and now I just realized I was on the wrong part of the forum.

BTW This isn't healthy.