This is what evil on the internet looks like.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
JPPT1974 said:
I got his PM too but deleted it. Seeing that his account has been disabled. But what he does is between him and God. Will leave it at that!
Thanks and your right to leave it at that.

Still im glad I made a thread about it because he obviously sent letters to heaps of members here and I wouldnt want anyone here to think that they had been singled out. If I was a new Christian receiving something like that would have been quite shocking even distressing, at least this way we can talk about it and how it effected us.

The person themselves need prayer from us, needs help we cant treat him as a lost course although that would be my first knee-jerk reaction and it was if you look at my correspondence with him, but I have no regret of what I said which was mild in comparison to the threats he was making toward me and my family. the old me would be trying to hunt down his physical address.

I had to really reign it in and I prayed that God would see in to his situation and love this guy and pull him out of this darkness, I also prayed for God to help me forgive him so that I would stop hating him in my heart, and as always happens when your will is in line with Gods prayer is answered.

So I personally dont think we need to leave it at that though I do understand what you meant, I think its good to talk these things through, in veiw of the knowledge we have and the hope we have been given.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I posted scripture in the shoutbox shortly before he went on his demonic tirade:

lforrest : (20 August 2014 - 09:00 PM)I think lying is the most dangerous sin. It leads to self delusion, so you may not recognize the need to repent as you may with other sins. lforrest : (20 August 2014 - 08:56 PM)But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

This I would say to anyone who would lie to gain access to these forums after being banned. You show the spirit that is in you by lying. But you think yourself a wise person among fools, a guide to the blind? Then consider the instructions of Jesus Christ, brush the dust from your feet and leave.

God treats you the way you treat others. For example: The Lord will send lying spirits to a liar and deceiver. 2 Thessalonians 2:10–12

Reactions: KingJ

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
lforrest said:
I posted scripture in the shoutbox shortly before he went on his demonic tirade:
Yes you did, and then I replaced it with this cat falling of the thingy
tumblr_mt3jwey6Y81shdotdo1_r1_400.gif

LOL!!!

silly cat
lforrest said:

lforrest : (20 August 2014 - 09:00 PM)I think lying is the most dangerous sin. It leads to self delusion, so you may not recognize the need to repent as you may with other sins. lforrest : (20 August 2014 - 08:56 PM)But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

This I would say to anyone who would lie to gain access to these forums after being banned. You show the spirit that is in you by lying. But you think yourself a wise person among fools, a guide to the blind? Then consider the instructions of Jesus Christ, brush the dust from your feet and leave.

God treats you the way you treat others. For example: The Lord will send lying spirits to a liar and deceiver. 2 Thessalonians 2:10–12
Excellent use of Scriptue

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
''God has called due that vow you owe Him. And if you do not pay Him...which you wont. He is going to turn you over to me'' :D :D.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Madad21 said:
Yes you did, and then I replaced it with this cat falling of the thingy
tumblr_mt3jwey6Y81shdotdo1_r1_400.gif

LOL!!!

silly cat
Use that cat as an example, see what happens when you lie. You fall down.
I think false prophets work in packs by the same lying spirits. Their own will inevitably giving a certain spin on their style and message.

Enquirer

Aug 5, 2014
South Africa
Well now, I thought I was the only one who got this EXACT SAME WORD FROM THE LORD ... immediately my heart responded
that this was utter garbage.

Well I've got "a word" for you JTConnors;

Thus saith me ... behold if thou doth not ceaseth in thy foolish gibbering saith I, then surely thy yoke of stupidity shall be evident before
thy brethren who shall proceedeth to declare that thouest art a total fooleth.
Anyhows saith I, thou art already so perceceived so it is far too lateth.
We loveth you O brother but seriously giveth up thine prating and get a lifeth.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Enquirer said:
Well now, I thought I was the only one who got this EXACT SAME WORD FROM THE LORD ... immediately my heart responded
that this was utter garbage.

Well I've got "a word" for you JTConnors;

Thus saith me ... behold if thou doth not ceaseth in thy foolish gibbering saith I, then surely thy yoke of stupidity shall be evident before
thy brethren who shall proceedeth to declare that thouest art a total fooleth.
Anyhows saith I, thou art already so perceceived so it is far too lateth.
We loveth you O brother but seriously giveth up thine prating and get a lifeth.
Nice, I love it

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are a couple of individuals who do not give up when it comes to haunting this forum. It's one of the most frustrating things that some choose to spend so much time hurting and attacking others, but it's one more reminder of what exists in the world. Whether this person is simply trolling or is actually convinced of this nonsense, I pray for them to receiving healing and the light that only comes from God.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
HammerStone said:
There are a couple of individuals who do not give up when it comes to haunting this forum. It's one of the most frustrating things that some choose to spend so much time hurting and attacking others, but it's one more reminder of what exists in the world. Whether this person is simply trolling or is actually convinced of this nonsense, I pray for them to receiving healing and the light that only comes from God.
It's small wonder that there was a church in Kansas who thought it was their duty to show up at the funerals of fallen military with hateful signs. There are those people out there, tares sown among the wheat awaiting the harvest, who are filled with hatred and present a mock form of Christianity. I got that PM too and deleted it after the first sentence.

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
HammerStone said:
Many sites have an option to only allow friends to message or IM members. Maybe you can put this option on here? Also is there not an app that can advise you when banned IP addresses try to take up membership again?

Thunderkat

Sep 3, 2014
Virginia Beach
Some people are just plain crazy, pray for them. Don't forget too, Jesus told his Disciples to buy a sword...I always carry a gun with me except when I am on base. I have already saved one person that was being attacked, scared away a guy that was beating a woman with his fists and then with a metal can simply by announcing I had a gun. The wife and I took the woman home, she didn't want to go to the police because she knew the guy.