This is what evil on the internet looks like.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Hi guys

We have a new old member in our midst. I got up this afternoon and discovered these messages in my inbox.
This is what evil on the internet looks like.
His replies are in quotation bubbles

By JT Cononers
Hear the word of the Lord concerning
you and your family.

Every blessing that you and your family take for granted and do not use to bless the name of the Lord, it shall be taken from you and them.

A space of time has been granted to you and and your family, to repent and take the blessings of the Lord, that have been given to you and them to bless the name of the Lord, that you do not use to bless the name of the Lord. To take them and bless the name of the Lord.

And when that space of time, that you and your family have been granted, has ended, if you and your family have not repented and taken all of these blessings of the Lord that the Lord has given to you and your family, to bless the name of the Lord, and blessed the name of the Lord with all of them. They will be taken from you and your family and given to another who will
bring forth the fruit of righteousness.

If you and your family do repent and do take the blessings of the Lord that He has given to you to bless the name of the Lord, and do bless the name of the Lord with them, as long as you continue to do so, they shall not depart from you. But if you return to your old ways and leave off from using the blessings of the Lord, to bless the name of the Lord, they shall depart from
you and your family, and be given to another to bring
forth the fruit of righteousness.

It is written....

the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away;
blessed be the name of the LORD.

It is written....

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed,
do all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

It is written....

Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
Dear Mr JT

Thank you for your letter.

Mr JT If vast generalizations work for you over the internet with others then you are receiving your reward now so lap it up while you can otherwise you would be wise to worry about your own walk and the way you inflame Gods anger with this charade.

Jeremiah 23:21
“I did not send the prophets, yet they ran; I did not speak to them, yet they prophesied.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You are possessed with many evil spirits. That suits me just fine.

There is nothing you can say to me to harm me.

Because there is no power in lies.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The reason I do not make your life far more miserable, is because, I was not sent here to do that.

I have done to you what I was sent to do to you,

By the Spirit of God.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________-______

One day you'll grow up.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
By the way you no good for nothing idiot.

God has called due that vow you owe Him.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And if you do not pay Him...which you wont. He is going to turn you over to me.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So get ready for the ride.

Isaiah 54:17
No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the Lord.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What makes this so great, is that I get idiots of the devil, like you, that think by quoting verses from the bible to me, protects them from the word of the Lord, that the Spirit of the Lord, sent me to give to
deliver to them.

lol

lol

I love it.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Are you finished yet Satan
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It is even more awesome when
the Spirit of the Lord sends me to deliver the messages face to face.

I get to see the look upon their face and what it does to their spirit.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Oh that is excellent, You have now, blasphemed the Holy Ghost.

This makes it even better.

Reactions: KingJ

Dani

Jun 2, 2014
Yes, I got the same letter as the first. Was wondering why. Saw it was a new member, so figured. But still.. why?

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
You know that once the mods sign on you will be gone, which is why your trying to spew out as much hate as possible.

But I feel that Christ would rather the person trapped inside be set free.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Dani said:
Yes, I got the same letter as the first. Was wondering why. Saw it was a new member, so figured. But still.. why?
yeah hes been here several times and has been called out several times. its truly pathetic and sad.
JT Conners said:
This is going to be fun.
Not for you Im afraid.

Dani

Jun 2, 2014
Madad21 said:
yeah hes been here several times and has been called out several times. its truly pathetic and sad.

Not for you Im afraid.
Hi. I think the Internet can get at people sometimes. I took time out from forums for a year or something though I have not been banned before.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
This is what Angelina just wrote in reply to a viscous attack he made on her in another thread.
She has way more patience than me, beautiful words.

Hi Thewordofknowledge,

I see your still on the same path of destruction with you unrepentant, unrenewed soul. You must continue on with your sanctification brother or you will quickly go off path and think that you are a prophet for God but in reality, you are just a wayward soul who is using the occult realm to do your bidding. I will pray for your deliverance but you must walk the walk with God on your own...

Blessings from God and peace! xox

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Dani said:
Hi. I think the Internet can get at people sometimes. I took time out from forums for a year or something though I have not been banned before.
Its not the internet getting to this person, he uses it to do his deeds.
Dani said:
I somehow lost a message.

Was just wondering what your reason is.
Your not expecting a coherent answer to this are you?

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Dani said:
Hi. I'm hoping!
I guess Its not an unfair question, in fact its relevant.

Why do people act like this guy knowing that what they are doing is ultimately going lead to their destruction?
Just like
Why do people with strange doctrines knowingly and willingly take Gods word out of context to make their points and feed their dogmas?

I cant understand it myself. the only thing I can relate it to is back in a time before I came to Christ I had no understanding and no fear of God.
If I had read the bible then it would be confusing and gibberish, I didnt know Jesus because I hadnt experienced him so I wouldnt have been able to understand what it was he had done for me.

I think the same is in a way true for these guys, because they dont know who Jesus is (ie God the Son) and because they dont have fear for the Lord (ie this guy as a perfect example)
they become engulfed in a lie and swallowed up by their pride by witch they become hard hearted. to the point that even the best reasoning is useless to them. The enemy has his hands firmly over his eyes.
Really prayer is the best and only thing we can do for these people.

Dani

Jun 2, 2014
Madad21 said:
I guess Its not an unfair question, in fact its relevant.

Why do people act like this guy knowing that what they are doing is ultimately going lead to their destruction?
Just like
Why do people with strange doctrines knowingly and willingly take Gods word out of context to make their points and feed their dogmas?

I cant understand it myself. the only thing I can relate it to is back in a time before I came to Christ I had no understanding and no fear of God.
If I had read the bible then it would be confusing and gibberish, I didnt know Jesus because I hadnt experienced him so I wouldnt have been able to understand what it was he had done for me.

I think the same is in a way true for these guys, because they dont know who Jesus is (ie God the Son) and because they dont have fear for the Lord (ie this guy as a perfect example)
they become engulfed in a lie and swallowed up by their pride by witch they become hard hearted. to the point that even the best reasoning is useless to them. The enemy has his hands firmly over his eyes.
Really prayer is the best and only thing we can do for these people.
Yes prayer is good.

I know what you mean when you say the bible was once gibberish to you. Only the Spirit of God opens our eyes. Once our eyes are opened we cannot put it down.

Anyway... I don't get much into forum discussions anymore. I think I burnt myself out through too much posting over the years. But I do like to try to understand people such as this.. curious.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Dani said:
Yes prayer is good.

I know what you mean when you say the bible was once gibberish to you. Only the Spirit of God opens our eyes. Once our eyes are opened we cannot put it down.

Anyway... I don't get much into forum discussions anymore. I think I burnt myself out through too much posting over the years. But I do like to try to understand people such as this.. curious.
Mate your welcome here anytime. we get our crazys come and go but mostly we are all true Christ loving Christians here.

Dani

Jun 2, 2014
Madad21 said:
Mate your welcome here anytime. we get our crazys come and go but mostly we are all true Christ loving Christians here.
Thanks. It's quite peaceful here... I like it.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
God please show again your undeserved favor and give thewordofknowledge eyes to see the lies he has fallen into. Break the power of the occult that has him in it's grip. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
lforrest said:
God please show again your undeserved favor and give thewordofknowledge eyes to see the lies he has fallen into. Break the power of the occult that has him in it's grip. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
Amen

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I told him it was a good day to die.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
This is how I look at it.

tumblr_mu9swpK6S81shdotdo1_400.gif

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got his PM too but deleted it. Seeing that his account has been disabled. But what he does is between him and God. Will leave it at that!