This is whom God's word say is a true Jew

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
Who Is A True Jew?________________________________________God's Promise to Abram/AbrahamGenesis 12:1 (KJV) Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: God's Promise to Bless the Nations through AbramGenesis 22:18 (KJV) And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice. God Reaffirms His Promise in IsaacGenesis 17:21 (KJV) But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year. Jacob Became A New ManGenesis 32:28 (KJV) And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed. God Reaffirms His Promise In Jacob whose Name Was Changed to IsraelGenesis 35:12 (KJV) And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land. The Royal DescendantsGenesis 29:35 (KJV) And she conceived again, and bare a son: and she said, Now will I praise the Lord: therefore she called his name Judah; and left bearing. Matthew 1:2-16 (KJV) Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren; And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram; And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon; And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse; And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias; And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa; And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias; And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias; And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias; And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon: And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel; And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor; And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud; And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob; And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ. The Kingly LineGenesis 49:10 (KJV) The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. Shiloh: Shiyloh,shee-lo'; from Hebrew (shalah); tranquil; Shiloh, an epithet of the Messiah :- Shiloh.Salvation came through the JewsJohn 4:22 (KJV) Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. For you to be saved you have to become a spiritual Jew; even a natural born Jew must become a spiritual Jew in order to be saved. It also means that the Messiah came from the Jewish Nation, also you will see as you read God will use spiritual Jews to bring salvation to the entire world, so salvation will come through them as well.Galatians 3:16 (KJV) Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. Jesus' Family/A True JewMatthew 12:48-50 (KJV) But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother. Matthew 25:40 (KJV) And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Just to Explain Mathew 25 and Verse 40 I Will Divert a Little From the TopicJesus is not speaking to those who will be glorified at His second coming, they have by that time are ruling with Him in glory. It is they that are ruling with Him (who were glorified at His return) that He call's His brethren. He is saying to those He is about to receive into the kingdom/glorified, these here my brethren; what you did for them, (before they were glorified) you did it to me. In other words, Jesus will look favorably on sinners who were compassionate to Christians in their time of distress. Luke 16:9 (KJV) And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.Luke 16:9(New International Version)I tell you, use worldly wealth to gain friends for yourselves, so that when it is gone, you will be welcomed into eternal dwellings.During the Great Tribulation some of God's people will suffer persecution, and no doubt will be helped by some non-Christians, in the same way some of the Jews were helped by non-Jews during the Holocaust. However, this is not just limited to the Great Tribulation it's applicable to any period.A True Descendant of AbrahamJohn 8:39 (KJV) They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. Matthew 7:21 (KJV) Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Romans 9:6-8 (KJV) Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. The children of the promise are those who are Abraham's seed through faith. The true children of God are those who do God's will, just as Abraham did.God Can Raise Up Children of Abraham From StonesMatthew 3:9 (KJV) And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. Luke 3:8 (KJV) Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. The Kingdom of God is given to those That Will Do What A True Jew Should DoMatthew 21:43 (KJV) Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. The Spiritual JewRomans 2:29 (KJV) But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. God Has Made Those Who Were Not Jews To Become Spiritual JewsActs 13:46 (KJV) Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles. Matthew 21:43 (KJV) Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. Nation: ethnos,eth'-nos; probably from Greek (etho); a race (as of the same habit), i.e. a tribe; specially a foreign (non-Jewish) one (usually by implication pagan) :- Gentile, heathen, nation, people.Romans 11:24 (KJV) For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree? The True Children of Abraham Will Sit Down In the Kingdom of GodLuke 13:28-29 (KJV) There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out. And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God. Descendants Of Abraham Will Be KingsGenesis 17:6 (KJV) And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee. This verse is not just talking about the physical Nation of Israel; it is also, and more so, talking about those who are children of Abraham by faith. The true children of Abraham will sit down in the Kingdom of God.But Galatians 3:28 Says There Are No Jews?Galatians 3:28 (KJV) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3: and verse 28 is not a contradiction of some of what Jesus said prier to when the above verse was said. The issue was is God a respecter of persons/Jews, simply because of who they are? It was hard for some Jews to accept the fact that God wanted all people to be saved, including the Gentiles. God Will Show the World Who Are Truly the Children of AbrahamGod will make people to and worship before our feetRev. 3:9 (KJV) Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Those who say they are Jews, and are not; this is talking about false Christians or Jews (those who say they are God's people, but are not). When one considers themselves to be a Christian, it is the same as saying; "I am a true Jew". Remember the first Christians were Jews.The Apostle Paul Knew Who were Really JewsGalatians 3:7 (KJV) Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. Galatians 3:29 (KJV) And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. God Has Not Forsaken Those Who Are Israelites By Natural BirthRomans 11:24 (KJV) For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?Romans 11:26 (KJV) And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: "All Israel shall be saved"; this does not mean that every one in Israel will be saved, it means that all twelve tribes of Israel will be saved.God Will Use Spiritual Jews to Save those Who Are Jews of the FleshRev. 2:26 (KJV) And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 1 Cor. 6:2 (KJV) Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Daniel 7:18 (KJV) But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever. Daniel 7:22 (KJV) Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. Jude 1:14 (KJV) And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, Ten thousands: murias,moo-ree'-as; from Greek (murioi); a ten-thousand; by extension a "myriad" or indefinite number :- ten thousand.Daniel 7:27 (KJV) And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him. God Will Save Israel A Second Time From SlaveryIsaiah 11:11 (KJV) And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. God Will Then Covert those Who Are Jews and Israelites of the Flesh into True Descendants of AbrahamJeremiah 31:31-34 (KJV) Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. The Laws of God will be placed in them because God will give them His Holy Spirit. God's nature will be in them, thereby giving them the ability to obey God. The very nature of God in us makes it possible for human beings to do the will of God. It is what will make the glorified children of God possessors of God's own divine nature, making them as God is. We were created to fully and completely be like God, rulers and creators over all things with God as our Father and older Brother.Hosea 3:5 (KJV) Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days. Even the Gentile Nations Will Become the People of GodPsalm 86:9 (KJV) All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name. Micah 4:1-4 (KJV) But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the Lord of hosts hath spoken it. Micah 4:6-7 (KJV) In that day, saith the Lord, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted; And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the Lord shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever. God Will Open the Graves of the Children of Israel Who Died With Out HopeEzekiel 37:11-14 (KJV) Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts. Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord. God Will Do the Same Even for the Gentile NationsRev. 20:5 (KJV) But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. As we can see from scripture a true Jew or a descendant of Abraham is not one born of natural birth, but one that is born of God. A true descendant of Abraham is one that is obedient to God's word in the same way Abraham, Isaac and Jacob was.​