This Oughta Start Your Week Out

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

religusnut

Oct 19, 2010
Once there was a young Italian man that was traveling through the rural south one Sunday evening. As is a common thing late that evening a rainstorm came up. Seeing a Church building with a covering he could drive up under he pulled in to wait the rain out.

There was a considerable number of cars in the parking lot and he could hear a lot of activity going on in the building. Curious he decided to go in and see what was happening. Staying there for a while and not understanding at all what was happening he decided to leave and see it the rain has stopped.

When he got back out he walked to the spot he had left his motorcycle only to find wet tracks of where it had been but no motorcycle. Excitedly he ran back into the building screaming to the top of his lungs, they stolea my Honda, they stolea my Honda, they stolea my Honda.

Immediately two ladies ran up to him and started jumping and shouting Praise the Lord he's got it. :D

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
A priest stops a woman after Mass and says "Hi Mrs. Smith ......, I have not seen you around for a while.""I've had a some troubles" the women responded."I'm sorry to hear that," said the priest, "what's wrong?""My husband died recently," she said"I am so sorry," responded the priest, "Did he die suddenly?""Yes, Father, it was rather sudden." she said."Well did he leave with any last words, what was the last thing he said to you?" the priest asked."Well, Father, the last thing he said to me was 'Sheila, put the gun down!"