This really grabbed me today!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I won’t move from this
(non-negotiable)

no offense ok, but these indicate that you are not really seeking the truth i guess

Well then, you’ll have to lump me in with him as also not seeking the truth. I will also not be moved from Him actually coming in human flesh. Neither will I be moved from Him also being God in bodily form.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Well then, you’ll have to lump me in with him as also not seeking the truth. I will also not be moved from Him actually coming in human flesh. Neither will I be moved from Him also being God in bodily form.
2Co 5:21 R17For our sake he made him to be sin R18who knew no sin, so that in him we might become R19the righteousness of God.

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin: Christ knew no sin, as he was guilty of no sin; Which of you (saith he, Joh_8:46) convinceth me of sin?

1Pe_2:22, He did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: but God made him to be sin for us. He was numbered with the transgressors, Isa_53:12.

Our sins were reckoned to him; so as though personally he was no sinner, yet by imputation he was, and God dealt with him as such; for he was made a sacrifice for our sins, a sin offering; so answering the type in the law, Lev_4:3,25,29 5:6 7:2.

J.

Reactions: Brakelite

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2Co 5:21 R17For our sake he made him to be sin R18who knew no sin, so that in him we might become R19the righteousness of God.

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin: Christ knew no sin, as he was guilty of no sin; Which of you (saith he, Joh_8:46) convinceth me of sin?

1Pe_2:22, He did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: but God made him to be sin for us. He was numbered with the transgressors, Isa_53:12.

Our sins were reckoned to him; so as though personally he was no sinner, yet by imputation he was, and God dealt with him as such; for he was made a sacrifice for our sins, a sin offering; so answering the type in the law, Lev_4:3,25,29 5:6 7:2.

J.
Do you believe Jesus is still a man with a real human tangible body ?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Well then, you’ll have to lump me in with him as also not seeking the truth
”i will not be moved from this” was you yeh

I will also not be moved from Him actually coming in human flesh. Neither will I be moved from Him also being God in bodily form.
ah well, to that i would say that that is not orig what you would not be moved from…but whatever, doesnt matter really, the point might be to understand those truths in a different way, to be moved from your present understanding of them; thus they will still be true, but you will also be moved
I won’t move from this. I do not think there was a speck of sin in my Lord. I do not think He was arrogant or haughty or hateful or spiteful like me. I do not think He was blemished and had to become unblemished like me. Because in Him all the fullness of God lives in bodily form.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
”i will not be moved from this” was you yeh

ah well, to that i would say that that is not orig what you would not be moved from…but whatever, doesnt matter really, the point might be to understand those truths in a different way, to be moved from your present understanding of them; thus they will still be true, but you will also be moved

zero idea what you just said.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so, if i were to tell you “stay here for the present,” what would you hear

it can be understood in more than one way, right

Nope, not going to try to enter your mind again. I barely made it out the last time.:p

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is Christ appearing in heaven right now
And next time quote scriptures when asking questions.
J.
nice way to avoid the question.

Jesus is still called the Son of Man 100"s of times do you still want all the scriptures ?

So once again is Jesus still a man ?

Reactions: face2face

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But my first thought was you could be saying to me, wait right here, I have a present for you, or you could be saying, wait right here for now.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
nice way to avoid the question.

Jesus is still called the Son of Man 100"s of times do you still want all the scriptures ?

So once again is Jesus still a man ?
Again, how is Christ appearing in Heaven right now
You don't answer this don't ask me again.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because God Himself died, paid the wages, settled the ransom, paid the price of redemption. No lesser Being could do that. No created being could lay down their life because their life is not their own. Only the Son of God had the authority to lay down His life.
, "I am the resurrection, and the life." In Christ is life, original, unborrowed, underived. "He that hath the Son hath life." 1 John 5:12. The divinity of Christ is the believer's assurance of eternal life. "He that believeth in Me," said Jesus, "though he were dead, yet shall he live: and whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die. Believest thou this?"
Amen, Brother. It is impossible for a created being to give up a life he doesn't own. All created beings are the property of God and thus owe their lives to Him by default. We have nothing to offer God but the love He empowers us to render to Himself and other created beings.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
But my first thought was you could be saying to me, wait right here, I have a present for you, or you could be saying, wait right here for now.
right, so, a little joke that men for some reason like to pull on little kids
little children

so, to not be coy, you are Reading those things, and they are giving you pictures (that you “will not be moved” from), but the picture is just the first thing that your mind conjured up, or the last thing, whatever, based upon the words; a two-eyed picture, like the one we might have had about some place we are going to visit soon, as little kids

recall how accurate those were?
ya

Last edited:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've never understood the contention that exists in Christology. The objection always seems to be that if Christ was born with an unfallen nature, then He couldn't be tempted as we are. If His human nature was that of Adam before the fall, would this give Him an advantage that would amount to any substance?

Adam was tempted in his unfallen nature and failed quite miserably.

Lucifer was stationed before the very throne of God and yet, having beheld all the fullness of the beauty and glory of God, he fell to the imaginings of his own, once pure heart.

The Bible says that Christ was tempted in all points like as we are.

It all seems very uncomplicated. :)

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
right, so, a little joke that men for some reason like to pull on little kids
little children

so, to not be coy, you are Reading those things, and they are giving you pictures (that you “will not be moved” from), but the picture is just the first thing that your mind conjured up, or the last thing, whatever, based upon the words; a two-eyed picture, like the one we might have had about some place we are going to visit soon, as little kids

recall how accurate those were?
ya

I can only see what He reveals to me and I can only be faithful with what He HAS shown and given me, not with what He has NOT shown, given or entrusted to me.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, how is Christ appearing in Heaven right now
You don't answer this don't ask me again.
Fully God , fully man with a human body as per Colossians 1:19 and Colossians 2:9.

and don’t think for a split second you can out wit me with the Trinity , Deity of Christ or His present humanity. If you deny He is a human , a man with a real physical body then you deny the Resurrection, the gospel and you are of most men to be pitied as Paul says in 1 Corinthians 15. If Christ is not risen you are still dead in your sins.

hope this helps !!!

next

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Fully God , fully man with a human body as per Colossians 1:19 and Colossians 2:9.

and don’t think for a split second you can out wit me with the Trinity , Deity of Christ or His present humanity. If you deny He is a human , a man with a real physical body then you deny the Resurrection, the gospel and you are of most men to be pitied as Paul says in 1 Corinthians 15. If Christ is not risen you are still dead in your sins.

hope this helps !!!

next
@Christophany 1 Timothy 3.16 and John 1.14 also affirm the Incarnation: the glorious union of the two natures, Divine and human................

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

hope this helps !!!

next
You are either deluded or squaring your shoulders ready to fight.
I can out wit you anytime, anyplace, anywhere.
since you are a know it all, full of pride, I concur with the dual nature of Christ Jesus.
Hope that helps
J.