This really grabbed me today!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay. Here is a link.

Jack has been teaching the Bible for many years. I knew Jack back when we attended Ray Stedman's church in Palo Alto Ca. (a long time ago :) ) After a few years we moved to Oregon and started McKenzie Study Center and formed a new church called "Reformation Fellowship." The Study Center is now Gutenberg College. Reformation Fellowship meets in a home in the country now.

I say all that to give you an idea how long JAC has been studying and teaching the New Testament.

JackCrabtree
Hi CadynZoe,
I am now watching this short clip. quite timely for me personally, thank you! Very good and will be watching some of your others as well.
Thank you again!
Nancy

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay. Here is a link.

Jack has been teaching the Bible for many years. I knew Jack back when we attended Ray Stedman's church in Palo Alto Ca. (a long time ago :) ) After a few years we moved to Oregon and started McKenzie Study Center and formed a new church called "Reformation Fellowship." The Study Center is now Gutenberg College. Reformation Fellowship meets in a home in the country now.

I say all that to give you an idea how long JAC has been studying and teaching the New Testament.

JackCrabtree
About to watch the first one :)

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How did you know I would need Kleenex, only had two left!

oooh, okay, gonna be rougher if you watch the next one because paper towels aren’t as gentle! The second one had me crying in 5 seconds because of the first words, Lazarus come forth, and the music and the feet walking through the sand.
Doesn’t take much to get my eyes to turn upward and inward! Sometimes someone can just say His name and I’m a puddle!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oooh, okay, gonna be rougher if you watch the next one because paper towels aren’t as gentle! The second one had me crying in 5 seconds because of the first words, Lazarus come forth, and the music and the feet walking through the sand.
Doesn’t take much to get my eyes to turn upward and inward! Sometimes someone can just say His name and I’m a puddle!
You really are a marshmallow, :D Doesn't take much for me either anymore...

Reactions: Lambano

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I liked this video. End times stuff.
I was going to start a “catchall” thread where you could post whatever you were thinking about but I’ll just do it here!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So when I was watching the above video, I was just thinking…man, it seems there is nowhere on earth right now you look where there isn’t a chaotic jumble and mess, like churning ocean waves. I, personally, have never seen it on that seemingly all-at -once worldwide scale. I don’t know what to make of it. Like, is it just a period of upheaval or is it leading up to something more?
I am not aware of any other worldwide upheaval in history…
I’m also not aware of any other worldwide pestilence other than covid.

So a verse came to mind, the one that says: That day will be darkness, not light.
19 It will be as though a man fled from a lion
only to meet a bear,
as though he entered his house
and rested his hand on the wall
only to have a snake bite him.
20 Will not the day of the Lord be darkness, not light—
pitch-dark, without a ray of brightness?

And I saw some echoes of this, just one upheaval after another, as being similar to running from a lion only to meet a bear and running from the bear only to run into a snake.
Covid, political upheavals all over, rioting and protests, more variants, just one after another after another.

Last edited:

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So when I was watching the above video, I was just thinking…man, it seems there is nowhere on earth right now you look where there isn’t a chaotic jumble and mess, like churning ocean waves. I, personally, have never seen it on that seemingly all-at -once worldwide scale. I don’t know what to make of it. Like, is it just a period of upheaval or is it leading up to something more?
I am not aware of any other worldwide upheaval in history…
I’m also not aware of any other worldwide pestilence other than covid.

So a verse came to mind, the one that says: That day will be darkness, not light.
19 It will be as though a man fled from a lion
only to meet a bear,
as though he entered his house
and rested his hand on the wall
only to have a snake bite him.
20 Will not the day of the Lord be darkness, not light—
pitch-dark, without a ray of brightness?

And I saw some echoes of this, just one upheaval after another, as being similar to running from a lion only to meet a bear and running from the bear only to run into a snake.
Covid, political upheavals all over, rioting and protests, more variants, just one after another after another.

Psalms 2:1 Why do the nations rebel (rage)?
Acts of the Apostles 4:25 Why do the nations rage - rage... means to snort like a horse!

If you read Acts of the Apostles 4:23-31 you will see a reality that doesn't exist today.

Firstly, a united prayer (here the first congregation prayer).
Secondly, the persecution of the people in this "gathering together" in evil (Acts of the Apostles 4:26), while the disciples are "assembled together" for worship (Acts of the Apostles 4:31).

All the activities of the World are "against the Lord!" Yahweh, as in Psalms 2:2. "and against His Christ"

The world has more unity than His servants because of the false teaching of the Trinity and many other false doctrines, so not only does the Christ need to deal with the Nations which rage, he will need to deal with the wilful ignorance of deceived Christians who think they know him, and do not.

Whats sadder @stunnedbygrace - a chaotic World upon Which Yahweh is enthroned over, or the misguided and deluded Christians who claim to know Him and His Son, but do not?

Last edited:

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@CadyandZoe after watching both videos, now I understand more accurately what you were asking of me earlier. I enjoyed both, and agree with SBG, your artistic talents, particularly in the opening scenes, is obvious. Especially liked the first message... Pure gospel... There is no obstacle to what I can do for you if you give me your heart. Love it.
Thought the time was good also. 7,8 minutes for that kind of production in today's world where so few people can stand anything longer than short sound bites, with the first minute or so designed to pull them in. Just not so sure as SBG was concerning the music. Jury out on that one, but hey, I'm very, very conservative with music. Overall... Excellent.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@CadyandZoe after watching both videos, now I understand more accurately what you were asking of me earlier. I enjoyed both, and agree with SBG, your artistic talents, particularly in the opening scenes, is obvious. Especially liked the first message... Pure gospel... There is no obstacle to what I can do for you if you give me your heart. Love it.
Thought the time was good also. 7,8 minutes for that kind of production in today's world where so few people can stand anything longer than short sound bites, with the first minute or so designed to pull them in. Just not so sure as SBG was concerning the music. Jury out on that one, but hey, I'm very, very conservative with music. Overall... Excellent.
Thanks for the encouragement and your feedback. I guess I will continue to make videos. :)