Thou Shalt Not Partake In Fraud = Leviticus 19;13, James 5;4

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thou Shalt Not Partake In Fraud = Leviticus 19;13, James 5;4
------------------------------------------------------------------

Leviticus 19;13
Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning.

Psalm 10:4, 7
The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.

His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity.

Mark 10:18-19
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God. Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.

I Corinthians 6:8
Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.

I Thessalonians 4;6
That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.

James 5;1-4
Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten. Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days. Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.

AMEN

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Including but not limited to partaking in and perpetuating the fraud of false theologies.