Thoughting again!....oh no, is that allowed?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure I have. How about you?
Sure. I just apologized for being a jerk less than a week ago.
So what are your issues with me?
If I gave you any thought (which is difficult given your curt and short barbs) I'd say it would have to be your signature. Just kidding. I don't have enough info on you to have an issue. All I know is that you love the doctrine of eternal torment and you hate the idea of Michael being another of the many names of Christ.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure. I just apologized for being a jerk less than a week ago.

If I gave you any thought (which is difficult given your curt and short barbs) I'd say it would have to be your signature. Just kidding. I don't have enough info on you to have an issue. All I know is that you love the doctrine of eternal torment and you hate the idea of Michael being another of the many names of Christ.
I get it. You're upset because Jesus is my Savior and Michael is your savior.

See how God shows us the truth!

Reactions: michaelvpardo

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I do lots of research. Don't you?
Sure, you can find anything you want to believe on Google. It's great!
My bloodlust? Doesn't your church know what will happen to all liars?
Wagging the finger; nice. Still fishing for my denom, eh? I haven't lowered myself to call you an ugly name yet, have I? (Liar--that's harsh--bloodlust was meant to be just hyperbole, you know; even though I could picture you persecuting me to some degree one day--maybe sooner if you find out my denom.) Because if so I regretfully apologize. So far, all I've been doing is making observations.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure, you can find anything you want to believe on Google. It's great!
Wagging the finger; nice. Still fishing for my denom, eh? I haven't lowered myself to call you an ugly name yet, have I? (Liar--that's harsh--bloodlust was meant to be just hyperbole, you know; even though I could picture you persecuting me to some degree one day--maybe sooner if you find out my denom.) Because if so I regretfully apologize. So far, all I've been doing is making observations.
I cited your lies. My Savior is Jesus. Who is yours, Michael?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Barna Research Group has determined that indeed only about 5% of people who identify as Christian are devout, believe the Bible is the inspired word of God, and read it regularly.
LOL Are you sure that is the correct spelling? I think it's the Barny Research Group - excludying Andy of course.

It's always Jesus, anyway
Are you sure it's not Michael?
You apparently think an Archangel has the power to become a human, take away the sins of the world, be one with the Father, the radiance of God's glory, the exact representation of His being, the Creator, and the one who now has all authority in heaven and earth.
Angels were created. Christ created all things visible and invisible including Michael.
When you arrive in heaven that my special request, that Jesus would introduce you to Michael and then force you to write on a huge chalkboard: "Jesus is not Michael"; and so as to not bother Jesus with such trivial introductions YOU will be assigned to greet all the millions who believe falsely as they arrive in heaven standing in front of the chalkboard.
Think you can handle that Barny?

Last edited:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL Are you zjre you that is the correct spelling? I think it's the Barny Research Group - excludying Andy of course.

Are you sure it's not Michael?
You apparently think an Archangel has the power to become a human, take away the sins of the world, be one with the Father, the radiance of God's glory, the exact representation of His being, the Creator, and the one who now has all authority in heaven and earth.
Angels were created. Christ created all things visible and invisible including Michael.
When you arrive in heaven that my special request, that Jesus would introduce you to Michael and then force you to write on a huge chalkboard: "Jesus is not Michael"; and so as to not bother Jesus with such trivial introductions YOU will be assigned to greet all the millions who believe falsely as they arrive in heaven standing in front of the chalkboard.
Think you can handle that Barny?
Yeah, whatever you say, RDB. :rolleyes:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read your post, man. I gotta go. Losing interest in this popsicle stand.
Jesus is the ONLY Name that saves in the NT. Not Michael. Satan has duped you!

Acts 4:10-12 (NKJV)
10 let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole.11 This is the 'stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.'12 Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ said judge not or you will be judged.
This is the most misused verse in scripture. We have whole passages on church discipline in the new Testament and a group of elders couldn't possibly discipline a sinning member of the congregation without making a biblical judgement about the members behavior. Such discipline however, is meant to help correct a person's behavior and restore the person to usefulness in the church. The assumption is that the elders have "removed the beam from their eye." Pointing a finger at people isn't particularly useful, but, "Brethren, if anyone among you wanders from the truth, and someone turns him back, let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins. James 5:19-20

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've succeeded marvelously in not getting the point and making your argument weaker all at once. If you don't want to respond to the questions posed to you, why not just say so or remain silent?
Thought I used the ignore function with you a while back. Thanks for your opinion, but I'm afraid that I'm just unable to value it.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'Michael' a query. Who is like God? No man .

I would agree it’s one of doctrines that I would think should be revisited.

Remember Jesus as the Son of man came to do the will of him who sent him, as a sent one (apostle) a messenger that some call angel the greek word . He came to declare prophecy, the word of the unseen father, as the chief apostles the corner stones of all apostles .

Ephesians 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

It's a praise, not a query.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ said judge not or you will be judged. Chastisement comes to those who judge. If you judge your judgment should be a righteous one or not at all. When Paul talks about the saints will judge the world is not now but it is to come. Just let your nays be nays and your head be yea.
Actually the passage that mentions judging Angels is in reference to judging disputes within the church and not taking a brother to court.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, whatever you say, RDB. :rolleyes:
If that would be agreeable with the Lord?
Don't worry, God is merciful, He wouldn't embarrass you like that. I really don't think we will have to apologize or inform people of any of the numerous errors we've all made. We will get up there and be surprised ... "Oh is that what this verse means, you really meant it literally that we should be baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit? ... Three names, three persons ... Got it!"