Thoughts on Word Count for Articles

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Believe in Jesus Christ the Lord Almighty with faith alone. And therefore everyone will go to Heaven by faith alone in Jesus Christ, yes that’s true, all people will guaranteed become belivers in Christ Jesus and be saved and given permanent life.
Rom. 5:20 "Where sin abounded, grace abounded much more."
Col. 1: 27, 28 "God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the gentiles, which is Christ in you the hope of glory. Him we preach, warning EVERY MAN and teaching EVERY MAN in all wisdom that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus."

Hi everyone. So I just finished typing a 200 word docment about another topic so I decided since I’m in the typing mood, I have the intense music playing in the background, this is my motivation to type another long post. And this one’s a meta discussion since I will be talking specifically about the concept of long posts.
Rom. 11:36 "Of Him and through Him and to Him are ALL THINGS, to whom be glory forever. Amen"
Rev. 15:4 "ALL nations shall come and worship You, for your judgments have been made manifested."

Now today, I just got a message from multiple friends saying how my articles are very long, and the way they implied their message makes it seem like they want me to shorten the lengths of these. This is about Christian Universalism, the truthful doctrine that Jesus Christ will save everybody! Information is information. Good information is good information. That’s true, it’s always good to have more good information. Sometimes I look online for Christian Universalist content, and I see so much content about ECT which is false, and even some about Annihlationism, aka Conditional Immortality aka a false doctrine, so we definitely need more Universal Reconciliation content.
Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues to all generations.
Luke 2:10 But the angel said to them, Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people."
Psalm 145:17 "The Lord is righteous in all his ways and faithful in all he does.

Just because something has a long word count doesn’t necessarily imply anything about the content of the text. Technology is a naturally neutral tool. Personally, I’m a person who really likes to explain things over and over again, because I find it enjoyable. In fact, typing this I’m having a lot of fun. Because I enjoy the good word of Jesus Christ all of it, because He is our blessed hope and He is what saves us.
John 3:17: "God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world be saved through Him."
John 6:33: "For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."

The way I see it, it’s better to over explain something than to under explain something. For instance, the concept of Sheol, which is the realm of the dead. A lot of Christians have this short explanation of Hell falsely being a place of forever conscious torment, that doctrine is false. The truth is that the word “Hell” the concept of ECT, never appears in the Bible at all! The truth is that when people die, they go to Sheol, the realm of the dead. This is simply where all the dead people go. That’s it. And I could end it there, but it’s better to clarify further to show the Christian Universalist aspect that Sheol will be completely emptied out! This is true! All of the dead people will be made to be alive! How? Through Jesus Christ of course, He is the way the truth and the life and therefore the only way to Heaven. All the people in Sheol will be washed of their sins, which is death, as death is the wage for all sin, even one, and therefore all people will be made alive.
1 Corinthians 15:22 "In Christ shall all be made alive"
Luke 15:4: "What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it?"

If you were to put my text into video format, thinking about it, it isn’t even quite long. I think the definition of “long” and “short” are subjective. Just look at the Bible! It says that a 1000 years is like a day to the Lord. For us mere humans, 1000 years could seem like a long time, but depending on our perspective, and if we lived like some of Adam’s closer descendants who lived for hundreds of years, 1000 years might not seem like a long time. Because in Greek, there’s really only life and death, athanatos and thanatos. Either someone lives forever, or they’re dead. And God is the God of life. Therefore, He will complete all of creation and make everyone alive! This is the good news.
Strong's Greek: 2288. θάνατος (thanatos) -- death
thanatos: death
Original Word: θάνατος, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: thanatos
Phonetic Spelling: (than'-at-os)
Definition: death
Usage: death, physical or spiritual.
What does αθάνατος (athánatos) mean in Greek?
immortal adjective
97% of use
αθάνατος
deathless adjective
2% of use
άφθαρτος
undying adjective
1% of use
αιώνιος
Imagine if God could make us live for 10 more years, that might be a long time to some people, but once you’ve used up that time, you might be looking to God for just 11 more extra years, maybe even 12, 12 000 more? The truth is that, as long as there’s death awaiting at the end, there’s no happy ending, there’s no good news. That’s the fundamental problem with Forever Concious Torment, where there’s a bad ending since people are getting tortured endlessly, a false doctrine, and Annihlationism, where people die permanently, which is a false doctrine. The truth is that everyone will have permanent life, athanatos, immortality through Christ Jesus. His blood is life and it washes away all death, all thanatos will be gone! Death will not have victory! Death will not have sting! Death will be removed!
1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all his enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.
Revelation 1:18: "I [Jesus] have the keys of Death and Hades."
1 Corinthians 15:55: "O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?"
Psalm 116:3-8 The cords of death bend me, Sheol held me in its grip . so I invoked the Lord by name. "Deliver me, 0 Lord, I beseech thee..." Gracious is the Lord and righteous, our God is full of compassion ...I was brought low and he saved me ... He has rescued me from death.
1 Corinthians 15:55: "O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?"

And as well, I’ve had people message me thinking I’m some sort of robot based on how much I type. Right now for this whole post I can assure you that it’s me typing my friends lol. I type these many words out of my passion for the topic, it truly brings me joy that all death will be removed. Whether or not a robot types something shouldn’t matter anyways for information, since it’s purpose is to inform. Of course, for all ChatGPT posts I create, I always look through the content to make sure it’s talking about Biblical truths, and not falsehoods my friends, so no worries :D
John 3:35 "The Father loves the Son and has given ALL THINGS into His hands."

I’ve also had people mention imply that I should use less Bible verses, which is wrong. The Bible is the truthful word of God, all scripture is useful for rebuke and teaching and righteousness, that’s true. As I showed earlier in this article, something being “long” and something being “short” is very subjective. Truthfully, if someone enjoyed reading this article, then they might think that it’s too short! Though, I imagine if an ECTer or an Annihlationist read this article, they may call it too long XD
Rom. 8:20, 21 "Creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope, because creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God."

Anyways, I appreciate all advice that I receive. I thank you all for reading this, whether you see it as long or short, and I bless you all in the name of Christ, our saviour who will guaranteed save people no matter how long or how short it takes!
Genesis 12:3 In you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.
Genesis 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed
Gal 3:8 "ALL the nations shall be blessed."

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe in Jesus Christ the Lord Almighty with faith alone.

all people will guaranteed become belivers in Christ Jesus and be saved and given permanent life.

:IDK:

“But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)

A lot of Christians have this short explanation of Hell falsely being a place of forever conscious torment, that doctrine is false.

“And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.” (Revelation 20:15)

“And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.” (Revelation 20:10)

the Christian Universalist aspect that Sheol

I prefer the BIBLICAL aspect…

His blood is life and it washes away all death

Not death, SIN:

“…the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.” (1 John 1:7)