Thousands of Israeli people Praying at the Western Wall

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really don't understand how so many people believe God is done with Israel....this touches my heart seeing such a gathering of Jews who came to pray and worship our God.
Hosea 14 (KJV)
¹ O Israel, return unto the LORD thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity.
² Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips.
³ Asshur shall not save us; we will not ride upon horses: neither will we say any more to the work of our hands, Ye are our gods: for in thee the fatherless findeth mercy.
⁴ I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him.
⁵ I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon.
⁶ His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree, and his smell as Lebanon.
⁷ They that dwell under his shadow shall return; they shall revive as the corn, and grow as the vine: the scent thereof shall be as the wine of Lebanon.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I really don't understand how so many people believe God is done with Israel....this touches my heart seeing such a gathering of Jews who came to pray and worship our God.
Hosea 14 (KJV)
¹ O Israel, return unto the LORD thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity.
² Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips.
³ Asshur shall not save us; we will not ride upon horses: neither will we say any more to the work of our hands, Ye are our gods: for in thee the fatherless findeth mercy.
⁴ I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him.
⁵ I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon.
⁶ His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree, and his smell as Lebanon.
⁷ They that dwell under his shadow shall return; they shall revive as the corn, and grow as the vine: the scent thereof shall be as the wine of Lebanon.
I don't find hard to understand H2S. People have the capacity to direct their affections to anything from wailing walls to kinky sex. They will worship under the guise of any banner that suits their preconceptions.
Though they stick their notes in the crevices of the stonework to kingdom come....so what. You should see what the Hindus get up to in their devotions.

....and then of course you have those observing all the activity.....and their interpretation.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hosea 14 (KJV)

Christians are identified by their fruits maam, as a nation God rejected them. Perhaps you are familiar with what Jesus said to them: (Matthew 21:43) . . .This is why I say to you, the Kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits.

Why did God reject them and initiate a new covenant with a new nation? Because they rejected Christ, whom they knew was the promised one, even having him killed. Interestingly however those under the new covenant are still referred to as the Israel of God Gal 6:16

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians are identified by their fruits maam, as a nation God rejected them. Perhaps you are familiar with what Jesus said to them: (Matthew 21:43) . . .This is why I say to you, the Kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits.

Why did God reject them and initiate a new covenant with a new nation? Because they rejected Christ, whom they knew was the promised one, even having him killed. Interestingly however those under the new covenant are still referred to as the Israel of God Gal 6:16
But He also said He
He would provoke them to jealousy through the Gentiles.....and Hosea's prophesy is still relevant pertaining to God's plan.

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't find hard to understand H2S. People have the capacity to direct their affections to anything from wailing walls to kinky sex. They will worship under the guise of any banner that suits their preconceptions.
Though they stick their notes in the crevices of the stonework to kingdom come....so what. You should see what the Hindus get up to in their devotions.

....and then of course you have those observing all the activity.....and their interpretation.
You remind me of a doubting Thomas...lol.
You're good at presenting the carnal reasoning of things.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But He also said He also said He would provoke them to jealousy through the Gentiles.....and Hosea's prophesy is still relevant pertaining to God's plan.
Correct. God is not finished with Israel. At present unbelieving Jews have been judicially blinded, but many are also being saved. However, after the Second Coming of Christ "all Israel shall be saved". Not every Jew but every tribe of Israel.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Paul said :

Romans 10:2-4

2 For I bear them record that they (the religious jews) have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. (John 14:6)

3 For they (the religious jew) = being ignorant of God's righteousness<(The Cross of Christ), and going about to establish their OWN righteousness, (LEGALISM)(Self Righteousness) have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. = Christ rejectors. = Hebrews 10:26 in the book of HEBREWS (Religious Jews).

4 For Christ is the >end of the law for righteousness<= to every one that believeth. (They do not believe).

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul said :

Romans 10:2-4

2 For I bear them record that they (the religious jews) have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. (John 14:6)

3 For they (the religious jew) = being ignorant of God's righteousness<(The Cross of Christ), and going about to establish their OWN righteousness, (LEGALISM)(Self Righteousness) have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. = Christ rejectors. = Hebrews 10:26 in the book of HEBREWS (Religious Jews).

4 For Christ is the >end of the law for righteousness<= to every one that believeth. (They do not believe).
At the time of the apostles ministry this was true.. still it doesn't negate the prophesy spoken by Hosea.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Correct. God is not finished with Israel. At present unbelieving Jews have been judicially blinded, but many are also being saved. However, after the Second Coming of Christ "all Israel shall be saved". Not every Jew but every tribe of Israel.
There are more Muslims coming to Christ than Israelites.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are more Muslims coming to Christ than Israelites.
But specifically relating to Hosea's prophesy this thread is focused on what is happening with Israelis and how it could be coming to fulfillment in the near future.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ask my Muslim friend if I can pray for him he tells me I can’t. Love him, but I pray anyway.

muslims typically see Jesus has not raised again, and that Muhammad outsourced Jesus by new revelation.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ask my Muslim friend if I can pray for him he tells me I can’t. Love him, but I pray anyway.

muslims typically see Jesus has not raised again, and that Muhammad outsourced Jesus by new revelation.
But a converted Muslim is no longer a Muslim but a Christian.
As I understand it Muslim is a religion....am I correct?