Threat to Democracy?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was granted to him to make war with the saints

Yep, those are the revelation saints... the majority of the Body of Christ will be gone around mid-trib

There will be people getting saved during the tribulation and there will be those that were Christians but had backsliden and got left behind that will rededicate their lives to the Lord and actually live like Christians.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-4
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
Let no man deceive you by any means:
for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

The Lord has a long history of removing His faithful from destruction so there's no reason to believe He won't do the same this time around...

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, there are weak and there are strong.
As long as you have eyes to see and ears to hear, they can't geet you brain or soul.
And many are opening their eyes and their ears.
God is working, have no fear.
I believe that too!
In fact I think this is the perfect time to go out and recruit all these illegal immigrants for Jesus.
We should be welcoming them with open arms and convincing them that we are a christian nation of good samaritans.
But the more we fight against them then we are chasing them right into the arms of the enemies.

Reverse psychology. It works if we use it.
just thinking..
Hugs
Most Americans can only imagine what decent immigrants go through looking for help.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They can't vote in Federal elections, but some states allow non-citizens to vote in their local elections.
That's called "grassroots" , and that's how it begins.
Can't vote legally yet. The issue is with illegal voting. There are no names on any ballots, and no serial numbers.
You can not tell by looking at a ballot if it's legit and states are allowing voters to print ballots at home.
The assumption of those who count the votes is all ballots are legit ballots.

Protect the voters?? How about protect the cheaters from prosecution for voter fraud.

Voters printing ballots at home wont have watermarks or security measures.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most Americans can only imagine what decent immigrants go through looking for help.
It's a hard situation. It didn't have to be like this.
We could of been working with these other nations helping to improve their countries so they wouldn't want to leave, instead of going there and raping their lands for resources.
If we truly had the motivation to be the Christians we say we are, we could change the world.
And we are running out of time.
And so is the world.
Hugs

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The bigger issues no body wants to talk about or help with is... WHY are their home countries so bad they have to leave?

These folks would much rather live in their own countries so why don't we help them clean house?

Oh, I forgot... we too busy helping Ukraine which is not even a democracy!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a hard situation. It didn't have to be like this.
We could of been working with these other nations helping to improve their countries so they wouldn't want to leave, instead of going there and raping their lands for resources.
If we truly had the motivation to be the Christians we say we are, we could change the world.
And we are running out of time.
And so is the world.
Hugs
"Our" government is so utterly corrupt. But the Left media helps cover it all up!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can't vote legally yet. The issue is with illegal voting. There are no names on any ballots, and no serial numbers.
You can not tell by looking at a ballot if it's legit and states are allowing voters to print ballots at home.
The assumption of those who count the votes is all ballots are legit ballots.
You know there been people sitting in jail for the last three years saying that very thing?

Look, I live in Maine. The Secretary os State who is unelected, says I might not be able to vote for my candidate that may be nominated for President of the United States.
That's not democracy and I have a problem with that.

According to the Constitution of the United States, only if the Congress Impeaches and convicts a sitting President of a crime whereby he is not elligable for election, can one be removed from a ballot.

People need to learn to read for themselves and stop watching the media and the biased talking heads.

I am voting for Trump whether they put him on the ballot or not.
That's my democratic right to do so.
Election Interference will Not be tolerated.

Hugs

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bigger issues no body wants to talk about or help with is... WHY are their home countries so bad they have to leave?

These folks would much rather live in their own countries so why don't we help them clean house?

Oh, I forgot... we too busy helping Ukraine which is not even a democracy!
Uncle Scam is too busy making money to help anyone but themselves. Can't you just see Pelosi sitting in her mansion and eating caviar , wishing she had more money. lol

Oh well, maybe God will pull her from the fire.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I posted in Ziggy's Barista today (Link Below)
There was a senate hearing today about going after the cartels and china for the fentenyl crisis we are facing.
It was a good hearing. Not too much drama, lol and very informative.
If we can fix the border and stop the flow of money, we may have a chance.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Election Interference will Not be tolerated.

I hear people say frequently that certain things will not be tolerated... but nobody gives any game plans for how it will not be tolerated.

And is the great commission now longer the Christians top priority... or has politics become first priority for Christians and the great commission is now secondary?

Just curious because...

John 18:36
My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight

Without doing what the founding fathers of this nation did... I don't see anything changing much do you?

And, since Jesus said His kingdom is not of this world, I don't really see the Lord calling Christians to take up arms.

God's Word teaches there shall be a one world government and a one world leader... I don't see how this is going to be stopped which seems to be what lots of folks are implying.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you have to scroll to the bottom of the page.
It's a busy place. Come on in for a change of pace.
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear people say frequently that certain things will not be tolerated... but nobody gives any game plans for how it will not be tolerated.

And is the great commission now longer the Christians top priority... or has politics become first priority for Christians and the great commission is now secondary?

Just curious because...

John 18:36
My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight

Without doing what the founding fathers of this nation did... I don't see anything changing much do you?

And, since Jesus said His kingdom is not of this world, I don't really see the Lord calling Christians to take up arms.

God's Word teaches there shall be a one world government and a one world leader... I don't see how this is going to be stopped which seems to be what lots of folks are implying.
Well the Bible says that the Government will be on his shoulders, meaning the Lord's.
And all governments will eventually submit to his government.
So why not start now
:D
Hugs

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the Bible says that the Government will be on his shoulders, meaning the Lord's.
And all governments will eventually submit to his government.
So why not start now

Yeah, that's going to be once we get over in to the 1000 Year Reign of Christ

Right now, the governments of this world are being run by the devil and none of that is going to change until Jesus Christ returns, kicks the devil and the anti-christ in to the lake of fire, and personally takes over as Ruler of this world.

Then, we will finally have good government.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, that's going to be once we get over in to the 1000 Year Reign of Christ

Right now, the governments of this world are being run by the devil and none of that is going to change until Jesus Christ returns, kicks the devil and the anti-christ in to the lake of fire, and personally takes over as Ruler of this world.

Then, we will finally have good government.
I think that's the problem. We're all waiting while we should be doing.
If St. Paul sat around waiting for the millenium we would be in a much sorer place.
But weare all given a mission to walk the walk not just talk the talk.
And if more people were walking instead of talking, we could probably usher in that 1000 year reign.
What are we waiting for, when we are told that the Kingdom of God is within us?
We are that millenium but we don't have enough faith to believe in the power we have been given to change the world.
Remember, we have the power to crush serpents heads under our feet and yet we allow ourselves to keep getting bitten.

We got no one to blame but ourselves.
Hugs

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that's the problem. We're all waiting while we should be doing.

The only way to change the governments of the world... is to kill the evil people running them.

Do you believe Christians should take up arms unto a world wide revolution and take over the world for Jesus?

There are some that not only believe that, but they also believe Jesus cannot come back until we kill all the evil people in the world and force everyone by the sword (or assault rifle) to bow the knee to Jesus.

The catholics actually are some of the folks that believe this as are some of the charismatics.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only way to change the governments of the world... is to kill the evil people running them.

Do you believe Christians should take up arms unto a world wide revolution and take over the world for Jesus?

There are some that not only believe that, but they also believe Jesus cannot come back until we kill all the evil people in the world and force everyone by the sword (or assault rifle) to bow the knee to Jesus.

The catholics actually are some of the folks that believe this as are some of the charismatics.
I don't think you can defeat evil with violence.
Only Love has the power to defeat evil.

Hugs

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mexico's border has always been there. Yet the illegals invasion agenda has not been an issue until what? 30 years or less ago?

It wasn't like this in the 70's or before. Maybe not even in the 80's.
Can we pinpoint when Satan graduated from lord of this world so to give special attention to America's government?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mexico's border has always been there. Yet the illegals invasion agenda has not been an issue until what? 30 years or less ago?

It wasn't like this in the 70's or before. Maybe not even in the 80's.
Can we pinpoint when Satan graduated from lord of this world so to give special attention to America's government?
I'm thinking that the border probably became an issue after 9/11 what's that 2001?
Due to illegals taking planes and allegedly flying them into the twin towers.
Ofcourse this led to the Iraq war which Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 but that don't matter. It was all about the oil.
So I'm thinking between Bush Jr. and Barrack with the gun trades (fast and furious) , you had the crack/cocaine thing happening..

But the actual caravans and invasion started when Trump became President. The democrats would not allow the wall to be built and had to be litigated through a lot of lawsuits. Then there was DACA, that was under Barrack and maybe Reagan?

All I know is the first "caravans" coming to America was during Trump.

Trump Slams Huge “Caravan of Illegals” Heading for U.S. Border​

by Alex Newman April 3, 2018

A growing caravan of would-be illegal immigrants from Central America is heading north through Mexico in an effort to cross the U.S. border and receive amnesty, prompting President Trump to take deportation protections for “dreamers” off the table while warning Mexican authorities to intervene or face consequences. According to press reports, more than a thousand Latin American immigrants in a “caravan” organized by an extremist anti-borders group are hoping to find safety in numbers as they make their way to the United States. But if Trump’s comments are any indication, the journey will not be easy — and it is unlikely to be successful. In fact, the scheme may backfire by causing even more concerned Americans to demand that Congress act to properly secure the border.

News of the massive caravan making its way through Mexico was first reported by the left-wing website Buzzfeed. Self-styled “reporter” Adolfo Flores, writing from Mexico while accompanying the would-be migrants, highlighted the total lack of effort by Mexican authorities to stop the flow. “For five days now hundreds of Central Americans — children, women, and men, most of them from Honduras — have boldly crossed immigration checkpoints, military bases, and police in a desperate, sometimes chaotic march toward the United States,” he wrote. “Despite their being in Mexico without authorization, no one has made any effort to stop them.” The caravan has been growing larger “with each step they took,” Flores noted, pointing to Mexican border officials who simply got out of the way.

So Trump was considering deportation protections for dreamers. That would make Trump look good and probably get the approval of many immigtants who had come in during Obama's presidency.
So how to stir the pot? Send an invasion to halt the process and make Trump look bad by having to stop the process.

That's how they play the game.

Therehave always been issues with the border. But the mass migrations began in 2018 I believe.
It was a political move that's going to come back and bite the dems in the arse.
Even the "sanctuary cities" are starting to cry.
And with the Israel/Gaza fiasco happening, the muslims are turning against Biden.
Go figure.

It's a mad mad mad mad world.
So Smile and let the sun shine in
:D
Hugs

Reactions: BlessedPeace