Threat to Democracy?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the election process has been corrupt for years, and if possible, is getting worse. The only reason for the open borders is to allow non-citizens to vote Democrat. Democrats promise them the moon for their vote, and we have to pay for it. In the meantime, terrorists and enemies are coming across the border unchecked. Over 20,000 young men of fighting age from Communist China alone.

Buckle up, folks. The good times are close to an end.
Dems are terrified because Trump is heading back to the White House!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They can't vote--c'mon. that is just not true.
Show me the evidence of that happening. My SIL has been here for over 20 years--he can't vote, his brother cant vote.
Amazes me what kind of mud one side slings to the other.
California, for example, passed a law automatically registering anyone getting or renewing a drivers license to the voter rolls. They have long been issuing drivers license to non-citizens. It's not mud slinging, it's facts couple with common sense. The left has no morals, whatsoever, when it comes to gaining and maintaining power, because they are Marxists at heart. They will cheat, steal, lie, etc. The ends justify the means.

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unless the Dems have figured out a way to cheat...again. Josef Stalin once said something along the lines of "It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes."

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unless the Dems have figured out a way to cheat...again. Josef Stalin once said something along the lines of "It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes."
Kind of gives us an idea of how the Dems got in office doesn't it. I think they would certainly murder Trump if they could. After all, it doesn't bother them to slaughter millions of babies. Did you happen to see this?

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kind of gives us an idea of how the Dems got in office doesn't it. I think they would certainly murder Trump if they could. After all, it doesn't bother them to slaughter millions of babies. Did you happen to see this?

Excellent point, Jack. If they can rationalize murdering the most innocent of us (babies in the womb), then they would have absolutely no problem murdering anyone for any reason.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They can't vote--c'mon. that is just not true.
Show me the evidence of that happening. My SIL has been here for over 20 years--he can't vote, his brother cant vote.
Amazes me what kind of mud one side slings to the other.
They can't vote in Federal elections, but some states allow non-citizens to vote in their local elections.
That's called "grassroots" , and that's how it begins.

Here is the evidence:

The following localities allow noncitizen voting in some or all local elections. Know of a municipality we're missing? Email us.

California​

Oakland​

See also: Oakland, California, Measure S, Noncitizen Residents Voting Measure (November 2022)
In 2022, voters in Oakland approved a charter amendment that read, "Shall the measure to amend the City Charter to allow the City Council by adopting an ordinance, to authorize voting by noncitizen residents, who are the parents, legal guardians, or legally recognized caregivers of a child, for the Office of Oakland School Board Director if they are otherwise eligible to vote under state and local law be adopted?"

The amendment was approved with 67% support. Click here to learn more. The law took effect in 2023.

San Francisco​

See also: San Francisco, California, Non-Citizen Voting in School Board Elections Amendment, Proposition N (November 2016)
In 2016, voters in San Francisco approved a charter amendment that read, "Shall the City allow a non-citizen resident of San Francisco who is of legal voting age and the parent, legal guardian or legally recognized caregiver of a child living in the San Francisco Unified School District to vote for members of the Board of Education?"

The amendment was approved with 54% support. Click here to learn more. The law took effect in 2018.

In July 2022, San Francisco Superior Court Judge Richard B. Ulmer, Jr. ruled that the law violated the California Constitution. Ulmer ruled that "[t]ranscendent law of California, the Constitution ... reserves the right to vote to a United States citizen, contrary to (the) San Francisco ordinance."[8] To read the full ruling, click here.

District of Columbia​

The District of Columbia Council passed the D.C. Noncitizen Vote Act in October 2022, allowing noncitizens to vote in local elections. Due to the District's non-state status, all of its legislation must be reviewed by Congress prior to adoption. The D.C. Noncitizen Vote Act overcame bipartisan opposition in the U.S. House of Representatives and passed its congressional review in March 2023.[9]

Advocates of the law argued that noncitizens have an interest in schools, public safety and other issues, and should therefore be allowed to weigh in on public policy decisions. Opponents argue that noncitizens do not have a fundamental right to vote or hold public office in the U.S. and that the legislation dilutes the voting power of U.S. citizens.[10]

In March 2023, a group of seven D.C. voters filed a lawsuit in D.C. Superior Court seeking an injunction to prevent the law from being enforced. The case has been moved to the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, and the litigation is ongoing as of June 2023.[9][10]

Maryland​

Maryland's state constitution specifies that "every citizen of the United States, of the age of 18 years or upwards, who is a resident of the State as of the time for the closing of registration next preceding the election, shall be entitled to vote in the ward or election district in which the citizen resides at all elections to be held in this State."[11] The state constitution gives municipalities the authority to allow people outside those qualifications to vote without requiring state approval of such changes.[12]

The following Maryland municipalities allowed noncitizens to vote in local elections as of November 2023.

Barnesville​

The Barnesville town charter defines qualified voters as "having resided therein for six months previous to any town election and being eighteen years of age."[13]

Cheverly​

Any person over the age of 18 who has been a resident of Cheverly for at least 30 days at the time of the election and has not been convicted of a crime is eligible to register to vote in town elections.[14]

Chevy Chase Section 3​

The charter of Chevy Chase Section 3 reads, "'Qualified Voter' shall mean any person who is a resident of Chevy Chase Section 3, without regard to citizenship, and is at least eighteen (18) years of age."[15]

Garrett Park​

The Garrett Park town charter reads, "The town manager shall provide for the registration of voters in a flexible and available manner in order to encourage registration and voting, consistent with the policies adopted by ordinance and the rules and procedures specified by the election judges. Qualified persons may register by universal registration with either Montgomery County or the town, or may register only with the town, including residents who are not citizens of the United States, up to and including election day."[16]

Glen Echo​

Glen Echo's town charter says the following: "Any person who is not a United States citizen, and (a) is a resident of the Town of Glen Echo, (b) is a lawful resident of the United States, and (c) except for the United States citizenship requirement, meets the voter qualifications provided in Section 501(a) may register to vote in Town elections."[17]

Vermont​

The following Vermont municipalities allowed noncitizens to vote in local elections as of October 2023.

I can't fit all the towns on the page, see wbsite below:

Hugs

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'd be very surprised if they don't do something to prevent that, including having him whacked if he does win the election.

I doubt they'll have to resort to whacking him since all their have to do is change the votes.

It's like their communist heroes always say... it matters not who is voting, it only matters who is counting the votes.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd be very surprised if they don't do something to prevent that, including having him whacked if he does win the election.

I doubt they'll have to resort to whacking him since all their have to do is change the votes.

It's like their communist heroes always say... it matters not who is voting, it only matters who is counting the votes.
Well they caught everyone by surprise last time. They probably have different dirt to try this time. I do believe Dem politicians are as bad as the Communists, maybe worse.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, I think the term "radical" Muslim is misleading. It's not "radical" Muslims who do all this. It's faithful Muslims who follow the Qu'ran, which says "Kill the unbeliever wherever you find him." Unbelievers are non-Muslims in their understanding.

I recall a report (FBI?) some time back that estimated that 85% of mosques in this country were funded by "radical" Muslims. I think they're coming here and forming cells, waiting for the word to attack. Same with the Communist Chinese. They can do great harm to our country from within. Think if they release some deadly virus in the water sources for all the major cities? If 20,000+ illegal Chinese young men of military age have infiltrated this country, that's 20,000 U.S. cities that could be decimated.
Well now we're having problems with the Houthis. Which are in Yemen. Haven't really looked into this sect of muslims yet. But on a dimmer note... Hey look here:

U.S. reopening 4 entry points at southern border following dramatic drop in migrant crossings​

By Camilo Montoya-Galvez
January 3, 2024 / 5:16 AM EST / CBS News

Don't worry about it...
Go back to sleep.. ssshhhhhh..

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How US and British warships are taking the fight to the Houthis in the Red Sea​

Tom Sharpe
Thu, January 11, 2024 at 1:50 PM EST

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell me again how many wars were started under the Trump administration?

Under Biden we have Ukraine/Russia
Israel/Palestine
US/Britain/Iran
talk about China/Taiwan
And we can't forget the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan afer the botched evacuation.
There's more I just can't keep up with them all.

Thanks Biden. Now we are under manned and under munitioned for any attacks on our own country.
And they want your guns.
LOL

anywhooo..
enjoy 2024 it may be our last as a Free Nation.

Hugs

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell me again how many wars were started under the Trump administration?

Under Biden we have Ukraine/Russia
Israel/Palestine
US/Britain/Iran
talk about China/Taiwan
And we can't forget the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan afer the botched evacuation.
There's more I just can't keep up with them all.

Thanks Biden. Now we are under manned and under munitioned for any attacks on our own country.
And they want your guns.
LOL

anywhooo..
enjoy 2024 it may be our last as a Free Nation.

Hugs
VERY interesting!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sad to say, I think you may be right.

They all love that book Rules for Radicals written by Saul Alinsky who dedicated it to satan.

This guy is a marxist and the goal of marxism is world domination thru communism

This is what the coming one world government will be, modeled after commiunist china.

The son of perdition will step in and run it all

But, since the majority of American are sheeple... they'll just lock step right along with "change" as we have been seeing them do.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They all love that book Rules for Radicals written by Saul Alinsky who dedicated it to satan.

This guy is a marxist and the goal of marxism is world domination thru communism

This is what the coming one world government will be, modeled after commiunist china.

But, since the majority of American are sheeple... they'll just lock step right along with "change" as we have been seeing them do.
Revelation 13:7
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I think the only reason they seem like the majority is because they are louder than the real majority.
I think most Americans just want to go about their lives, raise their families, and be left alone.
But they won't leave us alone.
They do the marches, they do the protesrs, they burn things down, they scream and cry and call people names..
REEEEEE...
Ant the only reason why they do that is because they are the MINORITY, and they have special privledges...
for now.

Hugs

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the only reason they seem like the majority is because they are louder than the real majority.
I think most Americans just want to go about their lives, raise their families, and be left alone.
But they won't leave us alone.
They do the marches, they do the protesrs, they burn things down, they scream and cry and call people names..
REEEEEE...
Ant the only reason why they do that is because they are the MINORITY, and they have special privledges...
for now.

Hugs
They / Satan want to destroy the children by stealing their brains and souls!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They / Satan want to destroy the children by stealing their brains and souls!
Well, there are weak and there are strong.
As long as you have eyes to see and ears to hear, they can't geet you brain or soul.
And many are opening their eyes and their ears.
God is working, have no fear.

In fact I think this is the perfect time to go out and recruit all these illegal immigrants for Jesus.
We should be welcoming them with open arms and convincing them that we are a christian nation of good samaritans.
But the more we fight against them then we are chasing them right into the arms of the enemies.

Reverse psychology. It works if we use it.
just thinking..
Hugs