Time, what is it?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Don't read Strong's etc.

It(among the others) is purposely designed to make you doubt the KJV.

The KJV explains itself.

@Ziggy please ignore the advice given in the quoted thread. The KJV is not infallible, as it is also filled with the errors of man's fallible understanding of God. As such what it explains is the understanding of the Scholars at the time that the KJV translation was created by the scholars and the shift in the meaning over time as other scholars worked to correct the errors that were embedded into the original KJV.

Strong's definitions of both the Hebrew and Greek Root Words when used properly help us to come to a better understanding of God and His relationship with us.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no doubts about the KJV.
I have no doubts about Strong's definitions.

I use other versions from time to time. I like the NLT when I don't understand a meaning of the old words.
I like Strong's it gives you many varieties of how that particular word is used throughout the bible.
Both Hebrew and Greek.

I use what I'm comfortable with.
Basically I use the Blueletterbible.org website.
And once in a while Wikipedia or other websites (not often) for more historical or secular information.
I'm not fond of Wikipedia, that's for sure.

Thankyou though
Hugs

Reactions: amadeus

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ziggy please ignore the advice given in the quoted thread. The KJV is not infallible, as it is also filled with the errors of man's fallible understanding of God. As such what it explains is the understanding of the Scholars at the time that the KJV translation was created by the scholars and the shift in the meaning over time as other scholars worked to correct the errors that were embedded into the original KJV.

Strong's definitions of both the Hebrew and Greek Root Words when used properly help us to come to a better understanding of God and His relationship with us.
@Ziggy, please ignore the KJV debunker that said the above.

The Strongs stuff is specifically used to debunk the KJV and was concocted some nearly 300 years later by a non-linguist.

It was made in conjunction with the works of Westcott/Hort et, to introduce new, modern versions and create confusing, modern closet translators.

Also notice every Sunday and Wed someone getting up and preaching out of the Strongs as if God sent him as the new gospel.

They use Strongs like Joseph Smith used his new redefinitions.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's kind of a joke between my daughter and I.
She calls me a couple times a month to check in.
We spend about 2 hours on each call.
During the call I write on a note pad all the things she tells me I should and shouldn't be doing.
At the end of the call we compare notes.
For some crazy reason her notepad is always blank and mine can run up to two pages long.
Funny how things work like that..

Hugs

Reactions: Jay Ross

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's kind of a joke between my daughter and I.
She calls me a couple times a month to check in.
We spend about 2 hours on each call.
During the call I write on a note pad all the things she tells me I should and shouldn't be doing.
At the end of the call we compare notes.
For some crazy reason her notepad is always blank and mine can run up to two pages long.
Funny how things work like that..

Hugs

I am glad that you have the measure of those who have posted in this thread. That is part of having "wisdom."

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Time:
Biblical Interpretation
Strong's H3117 - yowm

yôwm, yome; from an unused root meaning to be hot; a day (as the warm hours), whether literal (from sunrise to sunset, or from one sunset to the next), or figurative (a space of time defined by an associated term), (often used adverb):—age, always, chronicals, continually(-ance), daily, ((birth-), each, to) day, (now a, two) days (agone), elder, × end, evening, (for) ever(-lasting, -more), × full, life, as (so) long as (... live), (even) now, old, outlived, perpetually, presently, remaineth, × required, season, × since, space, then, (process of) time, as at other times, in trouble, weather, (as) when, (a, the, within a) while (that), × whole ( age), (full) year(-ly), younger.

Okay..

The first verse with the word yowm #H3117

Gen 1:5 And God called the light Day, H3117 and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. H3117

Gen 1:8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day. H3117

Gen 1:10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
Gen 1:13 And the evening and the morning were the third day. H3117

Gen 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day H3117 from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, H3117 and years:

Gen 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, H3117 and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

I call heaven and earth..
Deu 4:26 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed.

Deu 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Deu 31:28 Gather unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to record against them.

Gen 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. H3117

Gen 2:2 And on the seventh day H3117 God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day H3117 from all his work which he had made.
Gen 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, H3117 and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
Gen 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day H3117 that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

The Generations of the heavens and the earth in that yowm.

Time. yowm. day.

Up until this time everything is good.

This DAY of generations is over... How long was this Day?

This is a time.

new shovel

The focus of the topic you have opened is very very interesting. I did read partially your posts, and I would like to share with some of my peculiar vision within the context of your posts about Time, and about "Generations of the heavens and the earth", according Genesis, as follow:

God is from everlasting to everlasting - the Word is God - , He has no beginning no end. JESUS is the beginning and the end, the Alpha and Omega, says He, He which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Genesis 1:v. 1 - 1 In JESUS - the beginning - God created the heavens and the earth. (heavens=celestial/spiritual environments-Ephesians 1:v.3 among others-check it out. In order were created : the 1st, and 2nd, and 3rd heavens, and the heaven of heavens, this last will be established after the millennium of Christ) and created the earth: the dry land, the clay, Israel).

Until the current time God created the TWO first heavens, and the earth.

The next heaven, the third heaven, the Kingdom of God, the third celestial environment-Ephesians 1:v.3 -, it will be established from now on: Luke 20:v.35-36 - JESUS revealed: -
35 But they which shall be accounted WORTHY to obtain that world -the next world-third heaven-the Kingdom of God-, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

JESUS left revealed: Revelation 11:v.15 -18
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. - The world of Devil will be destroyed from now on, the process already started -

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations will be angry, and thy wrath -God's wrath- is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

THE TRUMPET SHALL SOUND

1 Corinthians 15:v.24-27
24 The END cometh when he -JESUS- shall have delivered up the Kingdom to God, even the Father; when -JESUS- shall have PUT DOWN all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under His feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all. Alleluuiaaa!

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Time:
Biblical Interpretation

Gen 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, H3117 and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

The Generations of the heavens and the earth in that yowm.

Gen 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

Genesis 1:v.16-19

16 And God made TWO great LIGHTS;

(1) the Greater Light to rule the day,

(2) and the Lesser Light to rule the night:

he made the STARS also.

17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven(Ephesians 1:v.3) to give light upon the earth,

19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth Day.

The Greater Light
2, 000 years ago, or 4,000 years after God to start His Plan of Restoration or Restitution of all things, God sent the Greater Light. In Him was life; and the life was the Light of men. And the Light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

It was around 30 years after the END of the
fourth Day, so a new millennium had already started, when The Greater Light said: John 12:v.44:

He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on Him that sent me.

45 And he that seeth me seeth Him that sent me.

46 I am come a Light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that Judgeth him: the Word that I have spoken, the same shall Judge him in the last Day. -that is the 7th and last Day, or 7th and last millennium-

49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, He gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

50 And I know that His commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. Alleluuiaaaa!

John 16:v.28 - 28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

The Lesser Light

It was around 4,033 years, and the Greater Light said unto His disciples: John 16:v.7to15
now I go my way to Him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of Judgment:

9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

11 Of Judgment, because the prince of this world is Judged.

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all Truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

1John 5:v.7 - There are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word-the Word made flesh-, and the Holy Spirit: and these three are One.

The STARS - God made the STARS also. The Word is God.
And the evening and the morning were the fourth Day.

2,000 years ago the Most High God started His process of creation of STARS through JESUS -the Greater Light-. By the way, Daniel had already prophesied, saying: They that be WISE shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the STARS for ever and ever.

Revelation 1:v.20 -
The mystery of the seven STARS which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven STARS are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Job 25:v. 4-5 reveal -

4 How then can man be justified with God? or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?
5 Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not; yea, the STARS are not pure in His sight.

Revelation 12:v.3-4

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven (heaven? Ephesians 1:v.3 - check it out); and behold a great red Dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And
his TAIL drew the third part of the STARS of heaven(Ephesians 1:v.3), and did cast them to the earth:

Listen you all STARS of the Lord, be careful, take care with the TAIL of the red Dragon, if you discern not who are the TAIL of the red Dragon in this terrible and perilous time,
though you be a STAR of heaven (Ephesians 1:v.3) you may be cast down to the earth by the TAIL of the red Dragon and lose your soul for ever.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

Revelation 22:v.17 - 7 - 12
17 The Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

7 - Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

12- And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pro 6:20 My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
Pro 6:21 Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.
Pro 6:22 When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.
Pro 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

When Joseph had a dream about the sun and moon and eleven stars bowing down to him, His father got a bit indignant.
Shall I and you mother and brothers bow to the ground for you?

Sun, hot, demanding. Moon, cool, comforting.

I have to confirm this but it would seem to me that Moses would be that "Sun" Lamp, Jesus would be the "Moon" Light,
And the eleven stars could represent the Prophets, Psalms, and the Epistles of the NT. For reproof and instruction.

What does it mean then that the Sun shall be turned to darkness and the Moon to blood?
I see this the night Jesus was crucified. The darkness was cast over the land and Jesus the blood sacrifice.
And the stars shall fall from heaven.. and the sheep were scattered.

Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

So the woman is Israel, whether physical or spiritual, makes no difference..
She is clothed with the Lamp, and her foundation is the Light. And the Disciples are the stars that Jesus sent forth to preach.

The next verses in Proverbs is interesting..

Pro 6:24 To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.
Pro 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Pro 6:26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.

This sounds a lot like that woman with the name on her head riding the beast.
And all the world wondered after the beast..

These are those that keep the commandments (Sun) and testimony (Moon) and the stars that keep her (stars) .

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Isa 8:20 To the law (sun) and to the testimony (moon) : if they (stars) speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Isa 13:10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Jde 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
Jde 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
Jde 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

I believe this was when the Kingdom of God was taken from those that were in charge of Israel and given over to the Apostles and the disciples.. the church today.. us.

Mat 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
Mat 21:45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

I believe the book of revelation is a vision of Israel in the beginning, at that present time, and also a future event.
I think this is what happened to the world in Noah's day when the flood came and took them all away.
It was present day Jerusalem when Jesus was on earth.
And is right around the corner..

Rev 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

just thinking
Hugs

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pro 6:20 My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
Pro 6:21 Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.
Pro 6:22 When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.
Pro 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

When Joseph had a dream about the sun and moon and eleven stars bowing down to him, His father got a bit indignant.
Shall I and you mother and brothers bow to the ground for you?

Sun, hot, demanding. Moon, cool, comforting.

I have to confirm this but it would seem to me that Moses would be that "Sun" Lamp, Jesus would be the "Moon" Light,
And the eleven stars could represent the Prophets, Psalms, and the Epistles of the NT. For reproof and instruction.

What does it mean then that the Sun shall be turned to darkness and the Moon to blood?
I see this the night Jesus was crucified. The darkness was cast over the land and Jesus the blood sacrifice.
And the stars shall fall from heaven.. and the sheep were scattered.

Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

So the woman is Israel, whether physical or spiritual, makes no difference..
She is clothed with the Lamp, and her foundation is the Light. And the Disciples are the stars that Jesus sent forth to preach.

The next verses in Proverbs is interesting..

Pro 6:24 To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.
Pro 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Pro 6:26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.

This sounds a lot like that woman with the name on her head riding the beast.
And all the world wondered after the beast..

These are those that keep the commandments (Sun) and testimony (Moon) and the stars that keep her (stars) .

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Isa 8:20 To the law (sun) and to the testimony (moon) : if they (stars) speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Isa 13:10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Jde 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
Jde 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
Jde 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

I believe this was when the Kingdom of God was taken from those that were in charge of Israel and given over to the Apostles and the disciples.. the church today.. us.

Mat 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
Mat 21:45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

I believe the book of revelation is a vision of Israel in the beginning, at that present time, and also a future event.
I think this is what happened to the world in Noah's day when the flood came and took them all away.
It was present day Jerusalem when Jesus was on earth.
And is right around the corner..

Rev 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

just thinking
Hugs
The sun, moon and 11 stars are his family members.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

Mat 24:29 Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Greetings
Having read your post, I chose two verses I would like to interpret and comment them by the very Word of God.
The verse above is about stars, and sun, and moon. Well, the material things are figure of spiritual things. The parables of JESUS are good examples, am I right?

Being moon a natural satellite, it is not capable of having its own light, what we see at night, as you know, is only sunlight, which in contact with the moon's surface, reflects its brightness to Earth.

Speaking spiritually (the marterial things are figure of Spiritual things), we can say that moon
(the true Church of Christ, or His body, with the true believers, and the person of Holy Spirit, the Lesser Light), they reflect the brightness, the Light of JESUS, to Earth (to the inhabitants of earth). Speaking materially, the moon has nothing to do with day, day has to do with sun exclusively. In other words, the Church without the Light of JESUS stand in darkness of the night only.
God gives us great revelations by the prophet Malachi.
Malachi 4:1-3

1 For, behold, the Day cometh (the Lord's Day),that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.
The verses 2-3 above show us prophetically the growth of God's people after God sent JESUS - Greater Light - on the fourth Day, or around 4,000 years since the beginning of His works on His Plan of Restoration of all things.

The question is:
How to understand spiritually Isa 13:10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine???
Well, if the Sun -the Greater Light-JESUS- be darkened as is prophesied, how will the Moon-His Church with its stars and Holy Spirit- reflect its brightness to Earth? Impossible.

An another question is:
What kind of event is this able to prevent the Light of JESUS, the Great Light, reflect on His Church that was clothed with HIS Light, the Light of the Sun, that is, clothed with the brightness of His Light? By the Word of God, not mine word, this terrible event must occur according to what was revealed by JESUS in Revelation 9: v.1-3 and 11-12:

1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the Sun and the Air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit (angel of the abyss), whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

You quoted Isaiah 13:v.10 combined with Mat.24:v.29, below:
Mat 24:29
Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days shall the Sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven-Revelation 12:v.4 , and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

With the manifestation of the ANGEL of the abyss, a former Cherub, son of perdition, Abaddon - Revelation 9 and 2 Thessalonians 2 - whose event must occur in the mddle of the last week-Daniel 9:v.27-then will be established the Abomination of Desolation- whose MAN will manifest himself like a lamb, and he speaks as a Dragon-Revelation 13:v.11, in fact a false lamb, a false messiah, an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah (JOHN 5:V.43), AN IMPOSTER, Who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the Temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

JESUS said: John 9:v.4-5:
4 I must work the works of Him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work. 5 As long as I am in the world, I am the Light of the world. Why can no man work? It because the Sun will be darkened and the darkness, the night, will cover even the Church that is clothed with the Light of the Sun - the Great Light - JESUS.

Well, there will be a battle or a War against the Devil and his messengers, that old serpent, and Satan, even now, in the current time of Apocalypse, and now he is called of red Dragon, that is the new name of Satan.

Sorry if some detail was omitted, it is very hard to decipher these enigmas or mysteries.

May our LORD God bless and keep us, and give us His protection. Amen.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Greetings
Having read your post, I chose two verses I would like to interpret and comment them by the very Word of God.
The verse above is about stars, and sun, and moon. Well, the material things are figure of spiritual things. The parables of JESUS are good examples, am I right?

Being moon a natural satellite, it is not capable of having its own light, what we see at night, as you know, is only sunlight, which in contact with the moon's surface, reflects its brightness to Earth.

Speaking spiritually (the marterial things are figure of Spiritual things), we can say that moon
(the true Church of Christ, or His body, with the true believers, and the person of Holy Spirit, the Lesser Light), they reflect the brightness, the Light of JESUS, to Earth (to the inhabitants of earth). Speaking materially, the moon has nothing to do with day, day has to do with sun exclusively. In other words, the Church without the Light of JESUS stand in darkness of the night only.
God gives us great revelations by the prophet Malachi.
Malachi 4:1-3

1 For, behold, the Day cometh (the Lord's Day),that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.
The verses 2-3 above show us prophetically the growth of God's people after God sent JESUS - Greater Light - on the fourth Day, or around 4,000 years since the beginning of His works on His Plan of Restoration of all things.

The question is:
How to understand spiritually Isa 13:10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine???
Well, if the Sun -the Greater Light-JESUS- be darkened as is prophesied, how will the Moon-His Church with its stars and Holy Spirit- reflect its brightness to Earth? Impossible.

An another question is:
What kind of event is this able to prevent the Light of JESUS, the Great Light, reflect on His Church that was clothed with HIS Light, the Light of the Sun, that is, clothed with the brightness of His Light? By the Word of God, not mine word, this terrible event must occur according to what was revealed by JESUS in Revelation 9: v.1-3 and 11-12:

1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the Sun and the Air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit (angel of the abyss), whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

You quoted Isaiah 13:v.10 combined with Mat.24:v.29, below:
Mat 24:29
Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days shall the Sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven-Revelation 12:v.4 , and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

With the manifestation of the ANGEL of the abyss, a former Cherub, son of perdition, Abaddon - Revelation 9 and 2 Thessalonians 2 - whose event must occur in the mddle of the last week-Daniel 9:v.27-then will be established the Abomination of Desolation- whose MAN will manifest himself like a lamb, and he speaks as a Dragon-Revelation 13:v.11, in fact a false lamb, a false messiah, an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah (JOHN 5:V.43), AN IMPOSTER, Who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the Temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

JESUS said: John 9:v.4-5:
4 I must work the works of Him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work. 5 As long as I am in the world, I am the Light of the world. Why can no man work? It because the Sun will be darkened and the darkness, the night, will covered even the Church that is clothed with the Light of the Sun - the Great Light - JESUS.

Well, there will be a battle or a War against the Devil and his messengers, that old serpent, and Satan, even now, in the current time of Apocalypse, and now he is called of red Dragon, that is the new name of Satan.

Sorry if some detail was omitted, it is very hard to decipher these enigmas or mysteries.

May our LORD God bless and keep us, and give us His protection. Amen.

I'm working on a study about the first covenant. And I'm being steered into an odd direction.
I could be WAY off... so bear with me.. working it through..

I wonder if Moses was actually following the devil himself?
Lots of mystical mayhem going on in Egypt with magicians and all.
And when Moses went up into the mountain, Aaron was making new gods for themselves to follow.
This is after walking 40 years in the wilderness.
Moses was told to speak to the rock, ho smote it.
Moses was told to raise his rod over the river, he smote it.
And then he put the blame on Israel for not being able to cross over Jordan.
And then He was told to go to a high mountain and see all this land that he would not be able to possess.
And then to Jesus who is taken to a high mountain and the devil says, all this is in my power to give to whomever I choose, if you will fall down and worship me.
It's the "falling" that got my attention.
Jesus did not fall.
Did Moses?

Jesus tells the woman at the well about worshipping in the mountain.. ye know not what ye worship..

makes you think..

Thank you
Hugs

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I'm working on a study about the first covenant. And I'm being steered into an odd direction.
I could be WAY off... so bear with me.. working it through..
It is not easy to clarify your doubts, see, you are speaking of deep mysteries, not superficial things easier to be seen.

I wonder if Moses was actually following the devil himself?
Lots of mystical mayhem going on in Egypt with magicians and all.
You are saying that, but what says the Word of God? The Word is God, understand?

I understand what you intend, but It is hard and very sad to read things like you have said about a prophet and man of God like Moses. He is already in heaven, he is one of the 24 elders round the throne of God-Revelation 4:v.4-, don't you know? Would not be the case that it is you who are following the devil himself in your thoughts and studies? It is prudent to be more careful with God's things, no?

Who is the Devil? Was not he or is not he a former Cherub, and a former ruler of God's Garden, and a former star of morning, full of wisdom, wiser than Daniel-Ezekiel 28:v.3-, there is no secret that can be hidden from him? Analyze these revelations deeply to know better who is our main Enemy. How to fight against him that should he deceive the nations no more, as is written in Revelation 20:v.1-4? We need a lot of wisdom, don't we?

See, in the time of Moses, the Devil had not still seven heads, and 10 horns, and a TAIL, as he has today.

Since the fall in Eden, the Devil's body has grown over time until today, now his ultimate goal is to establish an Universal kingdom in this current time, for now his body is complete and he is ready to execute his satanic plan according his wisdom and power.

About Moses, see, and meditate in this. God made Moses be born in the world of Devil, Moses was a God's seed, for God had a purpose, He had a Plan with Moses. By the way, even His own Son was born in the World of Devil. By the way, the Devil offered his devilish kingdoms to JESUS, but imposed a condition to JESUS for that-Mat.4:v.8-9. In fact was a trap of the Devil, JESUS knew that the Devil was a liar - John 8:v.44. Check it out.

Since the fall in Eden there has been a War between God x Devil.

See this example: We see through Scriptures God working in His Plan of restoration or restitution of all things-Genesis-as were in Eden, the Paradise, and we can see also the Devil working in parallel to prevent the sucess of God's Plan, even trying to destroy God's works. See how, as follows:

After the corruption had started in Eden, Cain was born. Cain was of the Devil-
1John:3:v.12. After the birth of the Devil's seed-Cain-,God made Abel be born, seed of God. Then the seed of Devil, Cain, killed Abel, thus the Devil destroyed the work of God through an evil man, a murderer. Later, God made be born another seed, and he was called Seth and, by Seth, God started genealogically a lineage of His seed-Genesis 5:v.1-32.

The War between God x Devil continued

Now see more this impressive example: the Devil knew that God would make Moses be born, there is no secret that can be hidden from him-Ezekiel 23:v.3-then he tried to kill Moses as soon as his mother gave birth to him-Exodus 1:v.15-17. So, we see, in this example, the Devil trying to destroy the work of God as he had done with Abel. This mystery is very very profound and impressive.

Now see, God is Omnipotent.
He would need Moses was prepared for a special work as if it were a school within the mystical world of Devil "with magicians and all", then God provided that Moses was created and growth in the powerful and devilish environment of the PALACE even of him that had ordained to kill Moses when he had to be born, you see?

God worked with Moses and used him according His Plan of Restitution of all things, but the Devil also worked in parallel to prevent the sucess of God's works through Moses, do you see? Moses was a prophet of the LORD. Moses said: The Lord said unto me,...I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. Deut. 18:v.17-18 and Acts 3:v.22-24.

And when Moses went up into the mountain, Aaron was making new gods for themselves to follow.
This is after walking 40 years in the wilderness.
Moses was told to speak to the rock, ho smote it.
Moses was told to raise his rod over the river, he smote it.
And then he put the blame on Israel for not being able to cross over Jordan.
And then He was told to go to a high mountain and see all this land that he would not be able to possess.
And then to Jesus who is taken to a high mountain and the devil says, all this is in my power to give to whomever I choose, if you will fall down and worship me.
It's the "falling" that got my attention.
Jesus did not fall.
Did Moses?

Jesus tells the woman at the well about worshipping in the mountain.. ye know not what ye worship..

makes you think..

Sorry, I will not do any comment on your thoughts above through conjectures, and suppositions, and presumptions, or imaginations, I do coments exclusively about the written Word of God, the Scriptures, and biblical facts as they are described in the Bible, trying to interpret Scriptures by Scriptures, I meant, causes and effects. For what man knows the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knows no man, but the Spirit of God. 1Cor.2:v.11

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not easy to clarify your doubts, see, you are speaking of deep mysteries, not superficial things easier to be seen.
You are saying that, but what says the Word of God? The Word is God, understand?

God worked with Moses and used him according His Plan of Restitution of all things, but the Devil also worked in parallel to prevent the sucess of God's works through Moses, do you see? Moses was a prophet of the LORD. Moses said: The Lord said unto me,...I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
Deut. 18:v.17-18 and Acts 3:v.22-24.
Thank You for your reply. I appreciate it.
I'm standing at the crossroads at the moment. Between the Old Covenant and the New Covenant.
And this is how I work things out. I have to write them out and then come back and say.. no, I was wrong there or right there.
I know my way of working things out isn't the same as other people work things out, and that's ok.
I don't judge the way other people work things out. We're all learning.
I mean anybody can tell anybody anthing. But until you settle it in your own mind, those pesky questions will just keep chasing you.
I listen to what everybody writes and responds, and it helps a lot.

And I didn't realize until you brought it to my attention that the Lord made Moses a prophet.
I thought he made Moses a god unto Pharaoh and Aaron would be Moses' prophet..

Exo 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.

Now Deuteronomy comes AFTER Exodus:

Deu 13:1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
Deu 13:2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
Deu 13:3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
Deu 13:4 Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.
Deu 13:5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

Exo 32:1 And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
Exo 32:2 And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me.
Exo 32:3 And all the people brake off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron.
Exo 32:4 And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
Exo 32:5 And when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, To morrow is a feast to the LORD.
Exo 32:6 And they rose up early on the morrow, and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play.

So this is where I understand Paul when he says, I was alive once without the law, but then the law came and I died.
Aaron did it in ignorance, because the law hadn't been made known yet.

or was it?

And when Aaron saw it.... He carved it.. what does it mean when he "saw" it. And then proclaimed to morrow is a feast to the Lord.

eat, drink and rose up to play..

Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Exo 32:7 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou broughtest out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves:
Exo 32:8 They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them: they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed thereunto, and said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which have brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
Exo 32:9 And the LORD said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:
Exo 32:10 Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation.

1Co 10:6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.
1Co 10:7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.
1Co 10:8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.
1Co 10:9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
1Co 10:10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.
1Co 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

See something new to dig into..

And so, this is how I learn.
Thank You for your patience

Hugs

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
And I didn't realize until you brought it to my attention that the Lord made Moses a prophet.
I thought he made Moses a god unto Pharaoh and Aaron would be Moses' prophet..

Yes, God worked with Moses in His Plan of Restitution-Genesis-it was yet half of the second Day of work of God, it was about 2,500 years from the beginning of creation, or around 3,500 years ago, did you see?

In the fourth Day, i.e. after around 4,000 years, or 2,000 years ago from today, God had sent JESUS, His Son, to preach the Gospel and establish the second Covenant, first to the Jews, and extensive to the Gentile peoples as is written:
John 1:v.11-13:
11 He came unto His own, and His own received Him not.
12 But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name. - JESUS -

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. --> Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.- Yeah, never, but never. -

Moses was with JESUS on the mount of transfiguration and talked with JESUS - Luke 9:v.29-30:

29 And as JESUS prayed, the fashion of His countenance was altered, and His raiment was white and glistering.

30 And, behold, there talked with Him two men, which were Moses and Elias:

Who appeared in glory, and spake of His decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.

Moses is one of the 24 elders sat on 24 thrones round the throne of God in the third heaven. Rev.4:v.4

With regards the Old and New Covenant
(In that he sais, A new covenant, he has made the first Old, and will be vanish away), both will be DISSOLVED in the current time, the END of the times, time of Apocalypse, as was prophesied by Peter the Apostle: 2Peter3:v.11-13:
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting
unto the coming of the Day of God, wherein the heavens -the FIRST and the SECOND heavens - being on FIRE shall be DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, l
ook for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
Luke 20:v.35-36

35 But they which shall be accounted WORTHY to obtain that world (the Kingdom of God), and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Revelation 11:v.15
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Revelation 21:v.8
8 But the fearful(cowards) , and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 22:v.17
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.