Titanic's True Ending

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay guys this has been driving me crazy since I re-watched Titanic last night and this thread contains spoilers for those of you who haven't seen it so just be warned right now to not scroll down if you haven't seen the film.

Scroll

Okay for the rest of you, we all know that Jack dies for Rose and makes her promise him to survive and to never let go of that promise as seen right here.

So,.. this is the very last scene of the film.

Okay so that brings me to this question, was this Rose reuniting with Jack in Heaven or was she dreaming the whole entire thing? If it was a dream then why was she lying so still (like James Cameron instructed the actress of old Rose to do) and she appears to be dying warm in her bed like she promised Jack she would? Why is the clock at the exact same time that the Titanic sunk and everybody claps for them when they kiss in the end as if they're welcoming her into Heaven?

However, if it was her death scene, then where is her husband through all of this? Is he in Hell? And why does this song start off with the verse "every night in my dreams, I see you,.. I feel you?"

I tend to go with the first conclusion that Rose died because number one as a hopeless romantic I would love the fact that she finally got reunited with Jack in the end as he was her first and true love and it would be happier that way after the whole entire Titanic tragedy and the fact they couldn't be together in the end,.. and two,.. from all of the other clues mentioned in my first possibility it actually makes sense and not only that but there is a bright light once the scene is back on the ship. I'm really curious to find out what other fans think about this though since it's been left open ended and never really been established.