Titus 1:14-16 interpretation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The wind

Oct 17, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Titus 1:14-16
Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from God.

Unto the sinless all things are sinless: but unto them that are defiled by man's works and unbelieving is nothing sinless; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

They profess that they know God; but in the works of men they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work of Christ rejected.

As it is written:

Not every one that saith unto Jesus, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the spirit of heaven; but he that keeps the commandments of Jesus which is in heaven.

Many will say to him in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will he profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work sin.

But if any man love God, the same is known of him: he that has his commandments and keeps them, he it is that loves God and God loves him: and will give him the holy Ghost.

Proverbs 8:17 King James Version (KJV)
17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.