To All who are going to vote for Trump!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That would be the problem... wikipedia is not a good source of information for political issues.

You've got 4 graphs and two links... LoL...:rolleyes:
Only problem is that you don't accept facts...
And you've done this before, asked for a citation, then dismissed it without any counter evidence...
Anyhow u asked where iv seen it... Ive seen it everywhere...

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've got 4 graphs and two links... LoL...:rolleyes:
Americans have more policeman per capita than any other nation...we also are the richest nation. Meaning more surplus income. Even our poor are as rich as middle income or other

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Americans have more policeman per capita than any other nation...we also are the richest nation. Meaning more surplus income. Even our poor are as rich as middle income or other

Ok, thats not really what i was talking about, but... Anywayz...

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, thats not really what i was talking about, but... Anywayz...
What it means is that even our "homeless" can afford illicit drugs.
That's not true elsewhere.

And the only other nation with as many police per capita is Israel.
(Japan or elsewhere might but I haven't been to them)

But Israel has a very different demographic for residents.
Palestinian lands are another matter altogether.

You can't do anything wrong without getting caught here in America...but you have a whole subculture that is all about getting involved in wrongdoing. There's no way that they aren't getting caught.

Also life in our jail/prison system is not horrible...boring but tolerable. Some guys get addicted to prison life and don't mind it whatsoever. (Regular meals, regular schedule, medical care, and decent bed)

That's not true for most other nations. Jail life in other countries is less tolerable. Also fewer police to actually witness crime.
Most sentences in America are payable by fines... many simply would rather do the time than pay the fines.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are trying the same vote tampering trick they did under Oidiot er I mean Obama

Far worse this time! The left is going all out to derail conservative thought and power in America this time.

The biggie is going to be when the universal unsolicited by voters mail in ballots are processed. This is where teh real fraud is going to rear its ugly head!

Already they have found close to 50,000 early mail in ballots nationwide for Trump-tossed out!

Reactions: historyb

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I seen the lines this morning for early voting...the library parking lot was chuck full of people standing in line.

Looked to be hours long...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Far worse this time! The left is going all out to derail conservative thought and power in America this time.

The biggie is going to be when the universal unsolicited by voters mail in ballots are processed. This is where teh real fraud is going to rear its ugly head!

Already they have found close to 50,000 early mail in ballots nationwide for Trump-tossed out!
Does that really surprise you . This is the year that the dems will stop at nothing .
And mark these words well . Even if trump is shown to win on election night , its not over , Its just began .
They will use mail in votes for months till they finally do what they did in california to the republican who had won .
They booted him out too , with claims , after seven months that enough votes were found by mail
in to prove he had lost . yeah , it smelled real fishy to me too . I would not even marvel if they do not try this on trump .
They will stop at nothing this year . And if america has to be burned down and rotting in the soil
in order for them to win . THEY WILL BURN IT ALL DOWN .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Folks have no idea what has come home and roosts wihin the democratic party . AND make no mistake
it has members in and amongst the conservative side as well . THIS could turn real ugly and very fast .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is a populist. He knows the USA is right wing generally, so it's an easy group to appeal to.

The problem is a populist has to appear supportive of all while being a contradiction. So he will not condemn racism or be racist. But that is a problem, because it is just crowd loyalty and the extremes can exploit the language, like "stand back" not "stand down"....

When Trump comes out fighting and is going to lose, how far will his language go? Take up arms? Take control?

The extremes will always stir hatred, but government will continue. Bring hope to the poor and your future is secure. Dash their lives and turmoil is all you will see.

But video has shown Trump condemning racism and rascists numerous times!
Just because one time He spoke extemporaneously could be and was used by the left as a talking point does not make Trump a racist!

A racist would not let unemployment among blacks and hispanics fall to record lows.
A racist would not insure $500,000,000 to help inner city folks (vastly minority)
A racist would not see minority businesses grow to a record number under his watch.

Teh real racists are lthe left.

They have had an iron grip on cities like chicago, detroit, and other slum cities for decades! Where is the improvement? Trump got record number of minorities moved off welfare by getting the economy to produce jobs! Under the left- the number going into poverty rises!

Well I don't think Trump will ose! Once the media stops intentionally censoring the now emprically proven graft of Hunter Biden and the money He funnelled to his dad when he was VP, I think alot of voters who hadn't voted yet will change their mind!

Why do you thinkt he media is intentionally censoring this? One reaosn ly- to get as many people on the left to vote before this scandal comes out!

With all the false charges brought against Trump and all the media attention given to them and the sham impeachment trials, What happened with Hunter and Joe is worthy of impeachment

Reactions: historyb and marks

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I seen the lines this morning for early voting...the library parking lot was chuck full of people standing in line.

Looked to be hours long...

I decided to vote early because I can't wait to cast my vote against Trump. I also want to avoid the crowds because I don't like large crowds. I'm concerned about the possible spread of COVID-19 as well. I need to stay clear of the virus as much as I can for my own health and well-being.

Reactions: JohnDB

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What it means is that even our "homeless" can afford illicit drugs.
That's not true elsewhere.

And the only other nation with as many police per capita is Israel.
(Japan or elsewhere might but I haven't been to them)

But Israel has a very different demographic for residents.
Palestinian lands are another matter altogether.

You can't do anything wrong without getting caught here in America...but you have a whole subculture that is all about getting involved in wrongdoing. There's no way that they aren't getting caught.

Also life in our jail/prison system is not horrible...boring but tolerable. Some guys get addicted to prison life and don't mind it whatsoever. (Regular meals, regular schedule, medical care, and decent bed)

That's not true for most other nations. Jail life in other countries is less tolerable. Also fewer police to actually witness crime.
Most sentences in America are payable by fines... many simply would rather do the time than pay the fines.

There are worse prisons south of the States, Asia, middle east...

But among the western nations America's supermax prisons are heavy... And their lower security jails have rooms with over 50 people crammed in... It's a mosh pit

I get what your saying more cops means more busts but does that make up the 25%? There's more to it also...

The justice system is great if you can afford a defence barrister at 1k per hour. Most people don't have a spare 50k laying around so bad luck.

The bail system is another one... We used to be innocent until proven guilty but not anymore... They lock you up until the court hearing... Unless off course u pay them money...

I think sentences are too strict on first offenders and minor offences...

I also believe prisons should only be used to punish convicted criminals.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Democrats started the KKK. Supported slavery. Instituted Jim Crow Laws. Opposed Civil Rights. If memory serves, they also opposed slavery reparations to those who were actually slaves.

Much love!

OK so they really are the racists...
Dunno what Jim Crow laws are but...

Reactions: historyb

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you or the Hartford, want to accuse all of racism. Let me remind you about what "prejudice" is. You, too, are prejudice. You and the Hartford are all prejudice, bigots, and hypocrites. You all treat people with certain genetics in a favorable way compared to other people who do not share those genetics - that is the definition of prejudice. If you're not racist, but you are prejudice, what better are you than Donald Trump? No better. Should I prove you are prejudice - a bigot, like Trump? Should I prove that you treat people with certain genetics in a prejudicial manner compared to people without those genetics? Your children, your family - that is your prejudice! You treat people differently based on nothing more than genetics. You are a bigot. You are the scourge of the Earth. You are the hypocrite. And, you will make excuses to continue to practice your bigotry, as if your bigotry is somehow acceptable. You will rationalize that your bigoted behavior is not despicable. Everybody does it, so it can't be wrong. I've got news for you - you are Donald Trump.

Are you OK there mate? U seem like your all worked up... For what?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What's going on Ronny?
You know, starting my day by praising my Lord, followed by seeking His face and listening to His voice. Being ever thankful for the rock and the hard place He has put me between.
"I've got the joy of the Lord in my heart, it's rising up from deep within, everything's gonna be fine, it's time to start over again." Shalom.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No, they are not. Sure there are some Democrats who are racist against POC, but there are also plenty of Republicans who are also racist against POC. As a matter of fact, I've met several of them from both sides of the political spectrum during my lifetime. I can assure you of this one truth, Democrats are not demon spawn as some pompous conservatives like to portray Democrats and not all Republicans are righteous saints of God.

Republicans and Democrats are both sinners and in need of the Savior. I know some conservatives like to believe that they're morally superior to liberals, but they're not. That's a haughty attitude. Sin is sin in the eyes of God. According to the Bible, the only sin that is worse than any other is blaspheming the Holy Spirit. There's an old saying that still rings true today... "Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones."

Reactions: Cristo Rei

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get what your saying more cops means more busts but does that make up the 25%? There's more to it also

The only other subculture that considers prison time as acceptable is Chinese Christians (unless a pastor has been arrested twice he's not worth listening to)
But that's the culture amongst many urban communities. That's why they get arrested. 6

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jim Crow laws were unofficial laws that were developed to keep the black man down. The history says that this was all brought about by the Democrat Party Of America. They (the Democrats) truly are the wolves in sheep's clothing. Shalom

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I advise you to research the Jim Crow Laws online and educate yourself. I also advise you to take the political rhetoric you're reading in this thread against Democrats with a grain of salt. I'm sure the conservatives who are railing against the Democrats for the Jim Crow laws couldn't even tell you the meaning of the word Jim Crow or tell you when these laws were passed or abolished, without looking up the answers first.

Here are a couple of articles to get you started.

A Brief History of Jim Crow

The Black Codes and Jim Crow Laws

Last edited:
Reactions: Cristo Rei