To All who are going to vote for Trump!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you call it when you don't like people from an area but their race isn't a factor?
It doesn't matter if they are white, black brown or otherwise...so long as they don't come from a particular region...

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I advise you to research the Jim Crow Laws online and educate yourself. I also advise you to take the political rhetoric you're hearing in this thread against Democrats with a grain of salt. I'm sure the conservatives who are railing against the Democrats for the Jim Crow laws couldn't even tell you the meaning of the word Jim Crow or tell you when these laws were passed or abolished, without looking up the answers first.

Here are a couple of articles to get you started.

A Brief History of Jim Crow

The Black Codes and Jim Crow Laws

Thanks for that...
I'm not committed to the left or the right... Here in Australia I used to vote for the progressive party back in the 90s and 2000s when they still represented the working class... But then I noticed a shift in their ideology and a departure from their alliance with the working class... They started promoting more radical agendas that i didnt like so I started voting for the conservatives... But im not committed either way...

I'm not a Democrat
I'm not a Republican
I'm a Christian

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What do you call it when you don't like people from an area but their race isn't a factor?
It doesn't matter if they are white, black brown or otherwise...so long as they don't come from a particular region...

Hmmm i dunno mate...
Kinda sounds like prejudice...
Depends what u mean by "don't like"...
it's not hate so it mite be ok

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, racist is a term for someone that is defined as "prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized."

But I find the liberals have a type of racism against Christians and the grafted in line of Israel. So they're racist against Israelis. So it's really the pot calling the kettle black if Trump was a racist.

And given that Trumps actions have spoken far louder than his loose speech at times, I don't see racism in HIm.

Now Biden fought against segragating the schools his kids went to because he didn't want his kids learning in a "racial jungle".

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm i dunno mate...
Kinda sounds like prejudice...
Depends what u mean by "don't like"...
it's not hate so it mite be ok
If they all subscribe to a particularly annoying habit that's centered from that area... regardless of religion, political affiliation, sexual preference, race, creed or whatever...
But they have this one habit that's so annoying...

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bandicam-2020-10-20-23-43-56-250.jpg

United States incarceration rate - Wikipedia.

bandicam-2020-10-20-23-50-13-150.jpg
bandicam-2020-10-20-23-48-50-202.jpg

bandicam-2020-10-20-23-48-17-108.jpg
bandicam-2020-10-20-23-53-48-644.jpg

Asia’s Prison Population

Well America has been a nation in decline for awhile. We have lots of crime!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know why the right is called the right? Because they are usually right.

Do you know why the left is called the left? Because they are left behind when it comes to telling the truth.

Love it!!!!

I remember before I retired, that when people at my job called me a right winger I would reply that I would rather be on the right wing than the wrong wing! I said it with a smile cuz I worked at a place that housed lots of liberals!

Reactions: marksman

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If they all subscribe to a particularly annoying habit that's centered from that area... regardless of religion, political affiliation, sexual preference, race, creed or whatever...
But they have this one habit that's so annoying...

Your a bigot... Maybe someone would call u that these days... Lol... Not me

Ye I know what u mean... U don't hate them but you don't hang out with them either... Could be their accent or a habit...

We are still allowed to like certain characteristics over others... True

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jim Crow laws were unofficial laws that were developed to keep the black man down. The history says that this was all brought about by the Democrat Party Of America. They (the Democrats) truly are the wolves in sheep's clothing. Shalom
Let me clarify myself. All of the Democrat leaders I'm aware of, and in my opinion those who are like them and support them. There are moral Democrats, though I usually become aware of them as they are leaving their party.
I saw a sign at a Trump protest the other day that I never thought I'd see. It said, "Democrats For Trump." I like to take people at face value. On the other hand, I'm aware of all the rats that are presently abandoning ship.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you or the Hartford, want to accuse all of racism. Let me remind you about what "prejudice" is. You, too, are prejudice. You and the Hartford are all prejudice, bigots, and hypocrites. You all treat people with certain genetics in a favorable way compared to other people who do not share those genetics - that is the definition of prejudice. If you're not racist, but you are prejudice, what better are you than Donald Trump? No better. Should I prove you are prejudice - a bigot, like Trump? Should I prove that you treat people with certain genetics in a prejudicial manner compared to people without those genetics? Your children, your family - that is your prejudice! You treat people differently based on nothing more than genetics. You are a bigot. You are the scourge of the Earth. You are the hypocrite. And, you will make excuses to continue to practice your bigotry, as if your bigotry is somehow acceptable. You will rationalize that your bigoted behavior is not despicable. Everybody does it, so it can't be wrong. I've got news for you - you are Donald Trump.

Well I am very biased and prejudiced! But it has nothing to do with Genetics! As a follower of Jesus I long ago realized that God only made one race-
THE HUMAN RACE!

Where I a prejudiced is, I will not seek to hang out with people who really want little to do with God, who promote sin, who rejoice that abortion is legal etc.etc. I will gladly share with them how much Jesus loves them and that His death paid for their sin and they can have that payment applied if they trust Him and submit to HIm. But being prejudiced based on color or genetics? Not for a long long long time now! The difference with me and the Courant and the left? I admit I have prejudices and do not actually seek to keep people down like the politics of the left does!

Just remember what Lyndon Johnson said about giving blacks the right to vote:

Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963... "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Morgan Freeman gave the best answer when he was asked what they should do about racism... He simply said don't talk about it...

Reactions: marks

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for that...
I'm not committed to the left or the right... Here in Australia I used to vote for the progressive party back in the 90s and 2000s when they still represented the working class... But then I noticed a shift in their ideology and a departure from their alliance with the working class... They started promoting more radical agendas that i didnt like so I started voting for the conservatives... But im not committed either way...

I'm not a Democrat
I'm not a Republican
I'm a Christian

There's something I've learned about most Trump supporters during the last five years and that is most of them simply don't know what they're talking about. No offense, but most of them just spout off and parrot popular conservative talking points, without providing any credible sources to validate their arguments. And to make matters worse, most of them will immediately label any critical news about Trump as "fake news" or as gossip. Most of them will disregard any critical news about Trump as news from the evil media, but they will praise any news about Trump from conservative news sources. Most of them lack critical thinking skills and have tunnel vision when it comes to any criticism against Trump. I'm not saying that this is true of all Trump supporters, but I have encountered many in the last five years and recently participating in debates online.

The Psychology Behind Donald Trump's Unwavering Support

PNAS: Status threat, not economic hardship, explains the 2016 presidential vote

Trump's Base Is Shrinking As Whites Without A College Degree Continue To Decline

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me clarify myself. All of the Democrat leaders I'm aware of, and in my opinion those who are like them and support them. There are moral Democrats, though I usually become aware of them as they are leaving their party.
I saw a sign at a Trump protest the other day that I never thought I'd see. It said, "Democrats For Trump." I like to take people at face value. On the other hand, I'm aware of all the rats that are presently abandoning ship.

I for one am glad that teh GOP is getting back to its roots. marginalizing the "rinos" and fighting like crazy for values that can bless America again!

I believe in legislating morality, though I also know that what one legislator enacts- another can nullify. I guess I am kind of a wuss and don't want to see America become a 2nd or 3rd world nation while I am still alive!

Reactions: Truman

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Morgan Freeman gave the best answer when he was asked what they should do about racism... He simply said don't talk about it...
I saw that.

"I won't call you a white man, and I'll ask you to not call me a black man", something like that.

Much love!

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I saw that.

"I won't call you a white man, and I'll ask you to not call me a black man", something like that.

Much love!

Yep that's the one... I think his right...
Look at South Africa... They have done a a 180 flip cos now their system is racist against whites... It looks like that's what's happening in America

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I for one am glad that teh GOP is getting back to its roots. marginalizing the "rinos" and fighting like crazy for values that can bless America again!

I believe in legislating morality, though I also know that what one legislator enacts- another can nullify. I guess I am kind of a wuss and don't want to see America become a 2nd or 3rd world nation while I am still alive!
Some see people who look like me as the evil white man that treats minorities as possesions. I, on the other hand, believe that God has in the past and will continue to bless all the nations of the earth through us, as we serve them.
BTW, I believe Christian Identity, or C.I., is a really stupid and evil idea. Always have and always will. I'm also not a fan of Arnold Murray's teaching. The closest thing to a twenty-dollar bill is a twenty-one dollar bill.
This spiritual battle that we are in is nothing new. What's new is how the players are emerging from the shadows. But don't be afraid. They are being forced into the light of judgment. Or should I say, "The Light Of Judgment?" Hold on, America, deliverance is coming!

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is a populist. He knows the USA is right wing generally, so it's an easy group to appeal to.

The problem is a populist has to appear supportive of all while being a contradiction. So he will not condemn racism or be racist. But that is a problem, because it is just crowd loyalty and the extremes can exploit the language, like "stand back" not "stand down"....

When Trump comes out fighting and is going to lose, how far will his language go? Take up arms? Take control?

The extremes will always stir hatred, but government will continue. Bring hope to the poor and your future is secure. Dash their lives and turmoil is all you will see.

Actually most of America is left leaning now. This is shown from the popular vote, which Clinton won. And the election of Obama.

This is how sad America has gotten, that's population would leave it's roots and move left to more control and less freedom.

Reactions: historyb

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The editorial board at the Hartford Courant officially endorsed Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden for president on Sunday — and in doing so called every last supporter of President Donald Trump a racist.

They said what?
"You probably think you can vote for Donald Trump but not support racism; here's why you're wrong," the story's headline stated, making no mistake about the argument to be offered below.

Description
The Hartford Courant is the largest daily newspaper in the U.S. state of Connecticut, and is often recognized as the oldest continuously published newspaper in the United States. Wikipedia
Owner: Tribune Publishing
First issue date: 1764

Well there ya go - a news paper in operation for 256 years, and "its little handful of Board members", resting on the laurels of the papers longevity, think themselves so highly important, that their OPINIONS, matter!

I highly doubt "they", they put their own laundry out, revealing Why anyone should think they Are upstanding and worthy to be trying to Sway an election....

Maybe they are colluding in a Conspiracy...

LOL