• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 5:13
13 Ye are the salt of the earth:.........
Salt is said to make one thirsty bc it absorbs moisture and binds to the body's cells, flushing out toxins in urination.

Matthew 5:13- cont.
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

The sins of the fallen state of man are toxic to a relationship with God and must be flushed from the soul.
Jesus said if we have lost our savour then we are none effective but become waste.

When all can see the carnality of arrogance and pride how then can one make another thirst after the righteousness of God ? We cannot !

What I hear in your post is hate, venom and regurgitation of your own brand of name calling and condemnation as I'm sure so do the readers only of this thread.

To not see this supposed teaching of self righteousness I will ignore future threads / post originated by this O. P.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You are trying to evaluate the CROSS based on CALVIN"S theology, because He has your mind.

1 Corinthians 2

King James Version

2 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

1 John 3:9​

1 John 3:9 KJV​

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

So, why are some ignoring this scripture and bypassing it?@Behold ?

It’s Gods word and I most definitely say...” AMEN” to the Living word of God.

Yet, we then read this, I’m confused?

1 John 1:8

King James Version

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The sins of the fallen state of man are toxic to a relationship with God and must be flushed from the soul.

You are not a part of a mainline denomination.
You are what, Mormon or JW?
Its something like that, and that is why you are talking about "flushing sin", as if you can do that for yourself.

Its not possible.

However, what you can do is repent from unbelief, and turn to the Cross of Christ and God will give you His Righteousness.

That's the only way to become Righteous. As you have to be "made righteous" by God based on the Blood Atonement.

God has to give it to you as "The Gift of Salvation", and "The Gift of Salvation".

Your own "trying to be good "and "trying to be like Christ", is not accepted by God, to accept you.

What I hear in your post is hate, venom and regurgitation of your own brand of name calling and condemnation as I'm sure so do the readers only of this thread.

You only hear what you want to believe.
That's nothing new.

So, if you were actually paying attention to the point of conflict that is occurring between @Ronald Nolette posts, .... which is the fact that he keeps changing theologically..... post to post.

Let me break it down for you, and for anybody else who is confused by his nonsense.

@Ronald Nolette believes and teaches Calvinism, and he adds to it this heresy..."only the sins that you committed up until the day you are saved are forgiven, and after that you have to confess sin, so that you can get more forgiveness, to stay forgiven.
See, that's why he's confessing them.. .Its to "get those new sins forgiven", according to his lack of understanding of the Cross, because he has misinterpreted 1 John 1:9, and he was taught to misinterpret it, for the last 40+ Yrs.

Yet, He'll also tell you .. .

"I believe in Eternal security", while He's confessing sin, to get re-forgiven, all his latest.

So, that is where his confusion turns into dishonesty, in his Posts.

See, if you believe in Eternal Security, then that is BASED on CHRIST , not on "making sure i confess my next sin", as He believes and teaches.

See, he is confessing sin to be 'forgIven AGAIN"..... and if you are doing that, which He is doing then that is trust in confessing sin, as the way you STAY FORGIVEN.
And that is not related to "eternal security".
And He can't understand this, and i doubt that is going to change, as he's too long gone into Satanic Calvinism, and into this "confessing, sinning, confessing".... 1 John 1:9 mindset.

• Haha
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

1 John 3:9​

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

So, why are some ignoring this scripture and bypassing it?@Behold ?

It’s Gods word and I most definitely say...” AMEN” to the Living word of God.

Yet, we then read this, I’m confused?

1 John 1:8​

King James Version​

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

@Ritajanice

Thank you for this question.

I posted a short Thread as the response.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Ritajanice

Thank you for this question.

I posted a short Thread as the response.

I read your thread and that’s exactly what I was thinking, that verse was not directed at the Born Again....the verse regarding his Born Again children, that is the truth.....not the other , as there is no mention of Born Again.....

Here he is talking to us “ Born Again “ and I now believe it....Praise God.....

• 1 John 3:9

Thanks for taking the time to post that thread, it made a lot of sense.

And I completely understand when you say “ we only believe what we want to hear”....because it’s like we’re pushing away the truth “Gods Word” and only listening to our own words, which may well have a stronghold on our minds.... only God can set us free from that mindset?

Titus 3:5
renewal-scriptures-blog-photo-3-300x213.jpg

“He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit.”

Isaiah 40:31​

“But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings like eagles;
they shall run and not be weary;
they shall walk and not faint.”

Ephesians 4:22-24​

“To put off your old self, which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful desires, and to be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and to put on the new self, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness.”

renewal-scriptures-blog-photo-2-300x189.jpg

Romans 12:2​

“Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.”

2 Corinthians 4:16​

“So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day.”

Exodus 34:10​

“And he said, ‘Behold, I am making a covenant. Before all your people I will do marvels, such as have not been created in all the earth or in any nation. And all the people among whom you are shall see the work of the Lord, for it is an awesome thing that I will do with you.’”

renewal-scriptures-blog-photo-1-300x219.jpg

Psalm 51:10​

“Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.”

2 Corinthians 5:17​

“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.”

Last edited:

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Righteousness is not something you can do.
Righteousness is something you exist AS,... born again "In Christ" or you dont.

Adam WAS originally Righteous, that was his status, as "one with God"....... and he lost that and became a sinner, fallen.

That is "spiritual death"... However....that isn't the death of the spirit, but its the separation from God's Spirit.

When we are born again, we are re-joined to God..........and this is "Spiritual union" ... found as "in Christ"... "one with God".

Holiness, is Righteousness, and that is not what you do, that is who you are "in Christ", or you aren't.
All people are unrighteous, until they are born again.
God only is : Righteousness.
So, to be joined to God, Spiritually, as born again, is to be "made righteous".

To become righteous, is to become apart from sin, or "made free from sin", because "God hath made JESUS to BE SIN...for us".
We can think of it as......... Darkness is the absence of Light. Cold is the absence of Heat. Sin is the absence of Righteousness.. A sinner is a state of being separated from God's Righteousness., as "all have sinned"...

God on the Cross as Jesus The Christ, has made it possible through His sacrifice for ALL who will believe to be eternally forgiven their sin and given the "new Birth", in the Spirit, that produces the believer as a "New Creation in Christ'.. "The Temple of the Holy Spirit".

To be apart from God, is to be separated from God's righteousness. Its to be separated from God's LIFE< which is "eternal life'.
When we are born again, we are reconnected to God, and His LIfe, becomes our Eternal Life.
See that?

When we get this Eternal Life as "the Gift of Salvation"..., its because God has dealt with all our sin on/by the Cross of Christ, ....and so that solves our SIN issue, and then, once our sin is forever resolved, = God gives us the "gift of Righteousness" which solves our Righteousness problem.
A.) This is "the GIFT of SALVATION".

A Christian, begins day one, born again, = having become the "Righteousness of God'.. "in Christ"..... "made Righteous".
We never become more Righteous or less Righteous...., but we learn how to live in that restoration and how to BELIEVE IT..., so that we begin to produce the spiritual fruit that God's Righteousness produces = as our Discipleship.
This is your born again Spirit, that is "made righteous", and that is the REAL YOU. That is the SON/Daughter of GOD.
Not your body and not your mind.

Most Christians do not understand "righteousness" and they are like the Messiah rejecting Jews who are trying to establish their own righteousness.
Many believers are chasing commandments, law, and works, to try to prove to God...."Hey God, look at ALL my RIGHTEOUSNESS".

And God says....... that is NOT MY Righteousness, that is your Self Righteousness.

Where is Righteousness found?

A.) IN CHRIST.

And all the born again are "In Christ", having become "ONE WITH GOD"....as a "new Creation IN Christ".

This is why the verse says.....>"AS JESUS IS.......so are the born again....IN THIS WORLD"....

And HOW is Jesus? = He is RIGHTEOUSNESS.... He is our Righteousness.. and we the born again = exist "IN Christ".
What do you think it means In Genesis when it says, "These are the generations of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his generation. Noah walked with God" ( Gen 6:9)?

I personally to not think that is talking about a new creation in Christ; nor do I think it is talking about the righteousness of God. I think the bible speaks of righteousness of a man apart from and different from the perfect righteousness of God.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please extend to see where I marked your fallacies!!!!!!

*****You are not a part of a mainline denomination.
Its something like that, and that is why you are talking about "flushing sin", as if you can do that for yourself.******" :Laughingoutloud: :Laughingoutloud: :Laughingoutloud: :Laughingoutloud:

Its not possible.
However, what you can do is repent from unbelief, and turn to the Cross of Christ and God will give you His Righteousness.

That's the only way to become Righteous. As you have to be "made righteous" by God based on the Blood Atonement.

God has to give it to you as "The Gift of Salvation", and "The Gift of Salvation".

Your own "trying to be good "and "trying to be like Christ", is not accepted by God, to accept you.
BALDERDASH

You only hear what you want to believe.YOU HEAR NOTHING OTHERS SAY!!!!!!!!!!
That's nothing new.

So, if you were actually paying attention to the point of conflict that is occurring between @Ronald Nolette posts, .... which is the fact that he keeps changing theologically..... post to post.

Let me break it down for you, and for anybody else who is confused by his nonsense.

@Ronald Nolette believes and teaches Calvinism, and he adds to it this heresy..."only the sins that you committed up until the day you are saved are forgiven, and after that you have to confess sin, so that you can get more forgiveness, to stay forgiven.
See, that's why he's confessing them.. .Its to "get those new sins forgiven", according to his lack of understanding of the Cross, because he has misinterpreted 1 John 1:9, and he was taught to misinterpret it, for the last 40+ Yrs.

"I believe in Eternal security", while He's confessing sin, to get re-forgiven, all his latest.

See, if you believe in Eternal Security, then that is BASED on CHRIST , not on "making sure i confess my next sin", as He believes and teaches.

See, he is confessing sin to be 'forgIven AGAIN"..... and if you are doing that, which He is doing then that is trust in confessing sin, as the way you STAY FORGIVEN.
And He can't understand this, and i doubt that is going to change, as he's too long gone into Satanic Calvinism, and into this "confessing, sinning, confessing".... 1 John 1:9 mindset.
Never been Mormon, JW, SDA, Church of Christ.Behold you really have poor reading skills and even lower comprehension skills !
RE-READ THIS ALSO. Matthew 5:13
13 Ye are the salt of the earth:.........
SALT is said to make one thirsty bc it absorbs moisture and binds to the body's cells, flushing out toxins in urination.

Matthew 5:13- cont.
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Jesus said if we have lost our savour then we are none effective but become waste.

When all can see the carnality of arrogance and pride how then can one make another thirst after the righteousness of God ? We cannot !

To not see this supposed teaching of self righteousness I will ignore future threads / post originated by this O. P.
I said nothing about natural salt flushing out SINS of the body but rather toxins in the body.
I seriously DOUBT you even comprehend Jesus' words as the quote of scripture I posted IS WHAT HE SAID !

@Ronald Nolette must have the patience of God to continue dealing with your backwards thinking and posting.Your post are repulsive in answering to ppl !
How anyone can like or even read this bunk causes me to question their " faith" also !
I however DO NOT. This is my last view of any of your worse than hillbilly red-neck interpetation of God's words.

Take your own advice and seek him for mercy,and forgiveness. Please stop ASSUMING YOU ARE A TEACHER OR PRESCHER AS YOU BARELY KNOW HIS TRUTH !

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Never been Mormon, JW, SDA, Church of Christ.Behold you really have poor reading skills and even lower comprehension skills !

I said nothing about natural salt flushing out SINS of the body but rather toxins in the body.
I seriously DOUBT you even comprehend Jesus' words as the quote of scripture I posted IS WHAT HE SAID !

@Ronald Nolette must have the patience of God to continue dealing with your backwards thinking and posting.Your post are repulsive in answering to ppl !
How anyone can like or even read this bunk causes me to question their " faith" also !
I however DO NOT. This is my last view of any of your worse than hillbilly red-neck interpetation of God's words.

Take your own advice and seek him for mercy,and forgiveness. Please stop ASSUMING YOU ARE A TEACHER OR PRESCHER AS YOU BARELY KNOW HIS TRUTH !
Lamb, it really is concerning (besides shocking) just how many so-called believers do not do as He says. For example repeatedly hurling accusations like these quoted in the post below at those who clearly DO belong to Jesus, and then still believing .. what? That their words are the fruit of the Spirit of Christ?

"And this is the record, that God has given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that has the Son has life; and he that has not the Son of God has not life." -- 1 John 5:11-12.

Eternal life in whom? In the One who teaches us,

"If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered. And they gather and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done to you." -- John 15:6-7.

And,

"I am the vine, all of you are the branches: He that abides in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me all of you can do nothing."

And we know what the fruit of the Spirit is, but what sort of fruit is being produced by those who do claim to be abiding in the Vine when they hurl false accusations against you or anyone else? Where does their fruit come from?

He also said,

"Not every one that says unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, all of you that work iniquity." Mat.7:21-23

This is the One of whom it is said,

-- He (Christ) alone possesses immortality and lives in unapproachable light,

whom no human has ever seen

or is able to see.

To him be honor and eternal power! Amen. --- 1 Timothy 6:15-16, NETfree version.

-- "For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has given to the Son to have life within Himself" -- John 5:26

The one who alone possesses the keys of death and of hades:

-- "I am the First and the Last, and the Living One, and I became dead, and behold, I am alive for ever and ever, Amen. And I have the keys of hades and of death." -- Revelation 1:17-18.

It truly makes me wonder if it's any wonder how Adam could have believed the first lie: "You shall not surely die."

Because what Jesus and His apostles taught us all implies that our immortality is not, and never will be in ourselves, any more than Adam's was when he believed the words "You shall not surely die."

"Not every one that says unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, all of you that work iniquity." Mat.7:21-23

@L.A.M.B. Just so you know, I have the same sort of responses from the same people. Not sure if they even believe the words of Paul when he defines the fruit of the Spirit and compares it with the works of the flesh:
Lawlessness is the opposite of the fruit of the Spirit. "The fruit of the Spirit is: love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, meekness, self-control; against such things there is no law." (Galatians 5:23).

"Owe no one anything, except to love one another; for he who loves another has fulfilled the law. For: "Do not commit adultery; do not murder; do not steal; do not bear false witness; do not lust;" and if there is any other commandment, it is summed up in this word, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself." Love works no ill to its neighbor, therefore love is the fulfilling of the law." (Romans 13:8-10).

"The works of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity, depravity, idolatry, sorcery, hostilities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish rivalries, dissensions, factions, envying, murder, drunkenness, carousing, and similar things." (Galatians 5:19-21).
You are not a part of a mainline denomination.
Its something like that, and that is why you are talking about "flushing sin", as if you can do that for yourself.

Its not possible.

You only hear what you want to believe.
That's nothing new.

And He can't understand this, and i doubt that is going to change, as he's too long gone into Satanic Calvinism, and into this "confessing, sinning, confessing".... 1 John 1:9 mindset.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Praise God that his children hear “ only” his voice.....best ignore the voice of a stranger......the more one walks in the Spirit, the more they recognise that of the flesh....including my own at times....

Flesh profits nothing....we need to look within before one starts accusing the brethren....only the Spirit gives life......personal remarks is of the flesh....very much a human thing, for those who still walk after the flesh.imo.....look to the Spirit, best focus on him....and not the “ SELF” which is all over this thread, sadly...

Isaiah 61:10​

Isaiah 61:10 KJV​

I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
KJV: King James Version

1 Peter 1
King James BiblePar ▾
Greetings from Peter
(2 Peter 1:1-2)

1Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 2Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
A Living Hope
3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 6Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: 7That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: 8Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: 9Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

Last edited:

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God does not save us based on commandment keeping.

How do you know/ ??

A.) = ONLY JESUS Saves . John 14:6
I agree with John 14:6, but one understand how all this works together and to know how to come to Jesus. Grace is nothing more than a free gift. And that free gift is our access back to the tree of life (Jesus) which Adam caused us to lose by disobeying God. Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: (Romans 5: 12) But to maintain your grace you must keep the law. (1John 3:4) Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. Now we have just read the biblical definition of sin, the transgression (breaking) of the law (commandments.) It doesn’t matter what you or I think sin is, it’s what God says sin is that counts.

Paul asked a question, is the law sin? He said God forbid, he said the only way that he knew what sin was, was by the law.

(v.12) Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. Why in the world would a Christian want to do away with something that God said is holy.

Paul says in (Rom. 4:15) Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression. If there is no law there is no sin.

Which mean we can do as we please when we please! People we must realize everybody has laws by which we must operate by, the governments have laws, your job have laws, your card games have laws, even the boy scouts have laws. But now you are going to try and convince yourselves that the creator of the world has no laws by which we must live.

Also Paul says in (Rom. 5:13) (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. If there is no law, there is no sin!

John 14: 15, 21

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Once again you have made yourself a liar by defaming my name to someone else and deliberately reinterpreting my words and even saying things out of their context to make them say things I never did!

How low are you able to stoop????????????

You know it would be so easy and you could put an end to this by just showing why each of the five points that have been dubbed "the five points of Calvinism" are demonic.

why you won't do to teach th emasses here is a mystery that shrouds you in darkness.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so, all im going to do now for you, is let you stand up and be counted for John Calvinism.

That's on you, as i told you, before.
So you can't defend your accusation then. Okay case dismissed, the accuser of the brethren cannot provide the evidence to support his accusations.

that you, worshhipper of Jacob Armenius.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are confessing sin that Jesus has died to forgive, then yes, there is something wrong with your thinking, as you dont understand the Cross of Christ.
See, that is the DECEPTION that John Calvinism causes.
You are trying to evaluate the CROSS based on CALVIN"S theology, because He has your mind.
Not in the least, but then that would ruin your strawman you are manic to beat up!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are confessing sin that Jesus has died to forgive, then yes, there is something wrong with your thinking, as you dont understand the Cross of Christ.
See, that is the DECEPTION that John Calvinism causes.
Wrong again oh benighted myopic slanderer. but being in error has not stopped you as of yet!

Why don't you just put it to rest and show by Scripture why you declared to all here why what has been dubbed "the five points of Calvinism" are demonic? Do you fear to do so? can yo0u not defend you r position? Or are you just interested in slandering fellow believers and then not provide the evidence to support your slander? That is a very grievous sin according to the word of God! That would mean according to your man made theology you were never saved.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is locked. Cannot you all see what is happening here?? Being pawns of the wrong spirit with this terrible back and forth and "no, not one is righteous..." as this is the opposite of edification.

Reactions: Ritajanice
Status
Not open for further replies.