• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would not lie about you.
You yourself stated that your Christianity, is "sin, confess, repeat".

You even teach this broken faith christianity to people, and God only knows, how many people you'd ruined, faith wise.
Liar. It is you that produced that slander and seek to hang it on me. My christianity is not sin confess repeat as you would allege.

MY Christianity is biblical based- not like yours which denies you ever sin since you got saved.

You'll answer for that one.
I never will, as i never would tell a FORUM or a CHURCH GROUP that they have their sin, and need to confess it, when the Cross of Christ is their Righteousness. = IMPUTED.
We no longer live in our old sin nature. We live in Christ absolutely! and it is imputed righteousness , not actual practical righteousness 24/7. Or as you put it, if one sins at any time after they accepted Jesus- they are not saved!

This is why 2 Corinthians 5:19 says that God does not charge sin.
And Romans 4:8 say the SAME.
Its because there is NONE TO CHARGE, to the born again, as "God hath made JESUS to be sin for US"

Ive told you this over 100 times, in the last 2 yrs.... and you just stare at it with no comprehension = , Mr Calvinist.
And I agree with this 100%. god never sees our sins anymore , for they were all paid for in Jesus.
Now, listen up, the reason you are confessing it, is because you believe that if you don't, then your sin is not forgiven.
YOu really suck at pretending to know what people believe!
So, if you believe that, then you do not believe in eternal security.. You're LYING...... as you believe in confessing sin, to try to not die unforgiven.
Wrong again! and this time you are a liar for I told you your slander was wrong- despite what you try to force on people.

Thats a BELIEF in confessing sin to try to STAY SAVED.
Which I do not!
ternal Security is found by believing that Jesus keeps you saved... exactly like He saved you.
Which I know to be 100% true! Because I know HIm who set me free!
This is not. . ."as long as i confess my sin".., which is what you believe.,.. @Ronald Nolette
Liar!
Now, if you want to tell the readers here that you believe that you will go to heaven, even if you never confess your next sins again, then i'd like to read that..
That is easy:

If I never confess another sin I will commit, I will go to heaven at the rapture or my death. that was guaranteed me by Jesus death and physical resurrection!

Now I noticed you intentionally avoided answering the question of which parts of TULIP (the five points of Calvinism) are demonic as you call Calvinsim demonic. Will you answer them now?

Also what is the name of the Seminary you taught in?

I taught at Stevens SChool of the Bible

and the

First Baptist Institute of the bible as well as being a teacher on four continents, the three churches I have been a member of since I was saved in 83, as well on the radio, local newspaper and once on TV and in Time magazine. Also I taught discipleship in four other churches as well.

Ther I freely gave the name of all my teaching posts- now how about you?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If I never confess another sin I will commit, I will go to heaven at the rapture or my death. that was guaranteed me by Jesus death and physical resurrection!

So then, why are you confessing them?

Don't you even begin to realize that if you go to Heaven, based on Jesus.....

THEN = Why is that?

A.) Its because Jesus has paid for ALL your sin...

So, if you are confessing what Jesus has Paid for, then you are STILL deceived regarding the REASON He died for you, @Ronald Nolette .

And if you can understand this... if that ever happens, @Ronald Nolette ... then you will finally realize after over 4 decades... that John also understands it, as does Paul, and that is why 1 John 1, is not written to the BELIEVER., as a instruction.
= Apostles are not STUPID.
They Know that "Jesus is the ONE TIME Eternal Sacrifice for sin"...
This is why 1 John 3:9 is written to the BORN AGAIN, as i have told you, 50 times at least this past year.

9 """"Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God."""
9 """"Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God."""

= Wake up.
Your Calvinism worship has your mind in its DECEPTION, as that is why it EXISTS.

And i dont blame you for not writing Threads, as they are going to be a Theological Problem, regarding students of the Bible, who understand the Blood Atonement, , as the New Testament, New Covenant.
So, it is better that you stay all over mine, so that the members here can read how you Think about Salvation, regarding your Calvinism mind-set, as that makes you useful to them...
So, you do provide that as a positive service here on the Forum.
Believe it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then, why are you confessing them?

Don't you even begin to realize that if you go to Heaven, based on Jesus.....

THEN = Why is that?

A.) Its because Jesus has paid for ALL your sin...

So, if you are confessing what Jesus has Paid for, then you are STILL deceived regarding the REASON He died for you, @Ronald Nolette .

And if you can understand this... if that ever happens, @Ronald Nolette ... then you will finally realize after over 4 decades... that John also understands it, as does Paul, and that is why 1 John 1, is not written to the BELIEVER., as a instruction.
= Apostles are not STUPID.
They Know that "Jesus is the ONE TIME Eternal Sacrifice for sin"...
This is why 1 John 3:9 is written to the BORN AGAIN, as i have told you, 50 times at least this past year.

= Wake up.
Your Calvinism worship has your mind in its DECEPTION, as that is why it EXISTS.

And i dont blame you for not writing Threads, as they are going to be a Theological Problem, regarding students of the Bible, who understand the Blood Atonement, , as the New Testament, New Covenant.
So, it is better that you stay all over mine, so that the members here can read how you Think about Salvation, regarding your Calvinism mind-set, as that makes you useful to them...
So, you do provide that as a positive service here on the Forum.
Believe it.
Well as you lack the integrity to give evidence why you think the TULIP that are called the five points of Calvinism are demonic and refuse to say where you taught seminary- I will not answer your lies anymore until you provide the evidence you have to show why the five points are demonic as you called them.

Until you provide evidence for your defmatory allegations- please do not waste peoples time here.

You love to slander, accuse and defame but not provide the evidence! HHMM? the bible says there is a spiritual entity who loves to do that? Is that a coincidence or what!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Well as you lack the integrity to give evidence why you think the TULIP that are called the five points of Calvinism are demonic

Calvinist's worry about TULIP. (Hyper-Calvinism)
It's what they Preach, teach, and believe.

Jesus is not a Calvinist.
Neither am I.
Christianity, is NOT Calvinism.
Calvinism is a Satanic lie, and it owns you.... @Ronald Nolette .
You keep proving this is true.
And you'll do it again, and you are helpless to prevent it.
You said so yourself., by teaching it, by worrying about it, by trying to infect the people on the forum with it, as you are infected with its Theological darkness.

So, the reason you can't answer ...,."how is it that if you believe that Jesus keeps you saved, that you confess sin"? is what?

You didnt answer, again.

How is it that if you are confessing sin, you would lie to us and tell us that your IDEA of Christianity ISN't = 'sin, confess, sin, confess".

Isn't that right Mr 1 John 1:9?

Of course it is..

Well, one day, if you learn to believe that Jesus is your Salvation, you might be able to trust in Christ to forgive all your sin, vs, you trying to confess them all away tomorrow..... again.

Remember.

"Jesus is the ONE TIME.... Eternal.... Sacrifice .. for sin".

"God hath made JESUS... to be SIN>.. for us"...

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Calvinist's worry about TULIP. (Hyper-Calvinism)
It's what they Preach, teach, and believe.

Jesus is not a Calvinist.
Neither am I.
Christianity, is NOT Calvinism.
Calvinism is a Satanic lie, and it owns you.... @Ronald Nolette .
You keep proving this is true.
And you'll do it again, and you are helpless to prevent it.
You said so yourself., by teaching it, by worrying about it, by trying to infect the people on the forum with it, as you are infected with its Theological darkness.

So, the reason you can't answer ...,."how is it that if you believe that Jesus keeps you saved, that you confess sin"? is what?

You didnt answer, again.

How is it that if you are confessing sin, you would lie to us and tell us that your IDEA of Christianity ISN't = 'sin, confess, sin, confess".

Isn't that right Mr 1 John 1:9?

Of course it is..

Well, one day, if you learn to believe that Jesus is your Salvation, you might be able to trust in Christ to forgive all your sin, vs, you trying to confess them all away tomorrow..... again.

Remember.

"Jesus is the ONE TIME.... Eternal.... Sacrifice .. for sin".

"God hath made JESUS... to be SIN>.. for us"...
TULIP is not hyper calvinism. Another lie you have spun to shirk your duty to the body of Christ.

So all your wordsa are BLAH-BLAH-BLAH.

i WILL GLADLY ANSWEWR YOUR GOTCHA QUESTION WHEN YOU SAY WHY EACH POINT OF TULIP, WHICH is the argument of Calvinists to the council of Dort to the five points of Jacob Armenius.

also what is the name of the seminary you say you taught in???

I have now bewcome convinced it is you who are terrified of sin. You fear sin because according to your false theology if you sin, you are not in christ and thus unsaved. YOu are like very many who have been lied to and fear sin to the point you have to redefine it and justify your sin in order to pretend it is not sin.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
TULIP is not hyper calvinism. Another lie you have spun to shirk your duty to the body of Christ.

Forums are a small part of my time.
What i do on them, is

1.) cause heretics to reveal themselves for the benefit of real believers who use the Forums.

2.) Help real students of the bible get grounded in the Grace of God.

i WILL GLADLY ANSWEWR YOUR GOTCHA QUESTION WHEN YOU SAY WHY EACH POINT OF TULIP

Its more important that you keep ranting about Calvinism, so the members can see it.
See you there...

also what is the name of the seminary you say you taught in???

I'll give you a brief bio... as you seem to need it. @Ronald Nolette.
I'll keep it brief, as these members are not interested in my previous history. See, Im not here as Episkopos or you, trying to present something that is fake.

I was seminary trained in Florida, tho my church home is in Israel.
This particular Seminary has people come to it from all over the Globe.
But my real training began before that, when i was called into the ministry, supernaturally, in the summer of '1986.
I was not looking to be in the ministry..
I had been born again for 9 yrs, and was just living life, and God showed up and everything changed in less then 3 mins.
That's when my "school of the spirit" training started, and it was intense.
Ive seen miracles in the day time, with my eyes open.

Soon after i had this encounter that was my Call, the Lord led me to be hired by a Christian Radio station. This made sense to me, as i had already been to College and had some Broadcasting experience.
So, the Seminary came about 5 tyrs later, and it was helpful... But, in general, seminaries are more designed to produce Pastors, or Music Ministers, or "officers in the church"...
And my anointing is not a Pastor's call, tho i can perform that role.. And ive also been a music minister.. when needed.
I didnt need music training as i was a professional musician before i was called supernaturally into the ministry.
Ive also worked in Health Care in 2 Hospitals and one Elderly care center, and as a Industrial Draftsman. And ive worked in Retail, in Management, and more.
In my family, there are 3 Brothers,... Im the middle one. The Eldest, (deceased) is a Pastor, and the Youngest is a Missionary, who has built a few churches in the Ukraine, and he's also taught thousands.

Ok then, thus ended the mini bio .

@Ronald Nolette , if you also need to know my eye color, and my height, and my favorite food, and if i use a tanning booth after im finished with my gym workouts..., then just step right up and ask., tho, i think the members would prefer to hear me teach Paul's Doctrine.
You dont recognize it when i do, as you are not one of His students, and at this point, you have to pretend that you are....
Nothing new.
This always happens when i deal with your type on a Forum.
Im use to it.

I have now bewcome convinced it is you who are terrified of sin.

That's delusional thinking, you have, and that's Not a good sign.

Listen, Not only do i not confess sin, i dont even consider it a part of Christianity.
You consider it a part of yours.. @Ronald Nolette
Its not a part of mine.
See, im born again, and i exist "in Christ" "One with God" and there is no sin found there...
Just ask the Apostle Paul..

Also, Paul told real believers to "reckon the old man' DEAD, and that is because the old man is "crucified with Christ".
So, does a dead man sin?
And all the born again, are "one with God".

See, The born again, are "made free from sin"... and they exist here..= "where there is no LAW there is no Transgression".
This is to exist as "Translated from Darkness .. to Light", and this Light is where the born again exist . as this.....

= "You are not under the law, but under Grace".

Why?

"""Because JESUS is the END OF THE LAW.. for Righteousness, to everyone who believes""".

You fear sin because according to your false theology if you sin, you are not in christ and thus unsaved.

You can't prove Pauline Theology is false, you can only make that false claim.
And that is typical of any deceived person, who does not understand the Cross, and in your specific case, that is because Calvin has taken your mind away from Gospel Truth.

See, i squeezed your false theology, by putting the Cross against you... and what came out of you was CALVINISM.
See, the Cross always brings out the false and the : Luke 11:35
Personally, Im not interested in talking about your TULIP obsession, .. And Calvinism is a sewer and i dont like to be around its spiritual Stink.
They see your obsession to talk about Calvin's Theological Heresy.

YOu are like very many who have been lied to and fear sin to the point you have to redefine it and justify your sin in order to pretend it is not sin.

See, you can't defend your "sinning and confessing" as your "Christianity.
All you can do is post.. "but 1 John 1 says.. .1 John 1 says...
And i'll tell you again.
1 John 3:9 is for the born again.

Last edited:

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A man asked Jesus this very question, "...What good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?", and Jesus replied, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. (Matthew 19:16-19).

This was a direct answer to a direct question, which all of us will do well to take heed to. Anybody can claim to have faith, but actions speak louder than words. Faith and works go together and you can't have one without the other. "Here is the patience of the saints; here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus" (Revelation 14:12).

The commandments of God are not hard to keep (I John 5:3) and furthermore, they teach us love in the highest degree. If you love Jesus you will keep his commandments (St. John 14:15). You will not displease the Lord by: Worshipping other gods, having graven images, taking his name in vain, breaking his Sabbath day (which is Saturday not Sunday), or dishonoring your parents. On the other hand, if you love your neighbor as yourself you will not kill him, commit adultery with his spouse, steal from him, falsely accuse him, or covet anything of his.

This is true love, and if obeyed how much better would our world be? This is why Jesus said that the two greatest commandments are loving the Lord with all your heart, soul, and mind; and loving your neighbor as yourself (Matthew 22:35-40). These two commandments are the foundation of the entire law. Many reject the law, but it is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good (Romans 7:12) even today.

That's righteousness, we must realize, that it is the keeping of God’s holy laws that separates the righteous from the unrighteous and the Saints from the Sinners. (Titus: 3:8) This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forums are a small part of my time.
What i do on them, is

1.) cause heretics to reveal themselves for the benefit of real believers who use the Forums.

2.) Help real students of the bible get grounded in the Grace of God.

Its more important that you keep ranting about Calvinism, so the members can see it.
See you there...

I'll give you a brief bio... as you seem to need it. @Ronald Nolette.
I'll keep it brief, as these members are not interested in my previous history. See, Im not here as Episkopos or you, trying to present something that is fake.

I was seminary trained in Florida, tho my church home is in Israel.
This particular Seminary has people come to it from all over the Globe.
But my real training began before that, when i was called into the ministry, supernaturally, in the summer of '1986.
I was not looking to be in the ministry..
I had been born again for 9 yrs, and was just living life, and God showed up and everything changed in less then 3 mins.
That's when my "school of the spirit" training started, and it was intense.
Ive seen miracles in the day time, with my eyes open.

Soon after i had this encounter that was my Call, the Lord led me to be hired by a Christian Radio station. This made sense to me, as i had already been to College and had some Broadcasting experience.
So, the Seminary came about 5 tyrs later, and it was helpful... But, in general, seminaries are more designed to produce Pastors, or Music Ministers, or "officers in the church"...
And my anointing is not a Pastor's call, tho i can perform that role.. And ive also been a music minister.. when needed.
I didnt need music training as i was a professional musician before i was called supernaturally into the ministry.
Ive also worked in Health Care in 2 Hospitals and one Elderly care center, and as a Industrial Draftsman. And ive worked in Retail, in Management, and more.
In my family, there are 3 Brothers,... Im the middle one. The Eldest, (deceased) is a Pastor, and the Youngest is a Missionary, who has built a few churches in the Ukraine, and he's also taught thousands.

Ok then, thus ended the mini bio .

@Ronald Nolette , if you also need to know my eye color, and my height, and my favorite food, and if i use a tanning booth after im finished with my gym workouts..., then just step right up and ask., tho, i think the members would prefer to hear me teach Paul's Doctrine.
You dont recognize it when i do, as you are not one of His students, and at this point, you have to pretend that you are....
Nothing new.
This always happens when i deal with your type on a Forum.
Im use to it.

That's delusional thinking, you have, and that's Not a good sign.

Listen, Not only do i not confess sin, i dont even consider it a part of Christianity.
You consider it a part of yours.. @Ronald Nolette
Its not a part of mine.
See, im born again, and i exist "in Christ" "One with God" and there is no sin found there...
Just ask the Apostle Paul..

Also, Paul told real believers to "reckon the old man' DEAD, and that is because the old man is "crucified with Christ".
So, does a dead man sin?
And all the born again, are "one with God".

See, The born again, are "made free from sin"... and they exist here..= "where there is no LAW there is no Transgression".
This is to exist as "Translated from Darkness .. to Light", and this Light is where the born again exist . as this.....

= "You are not under the law, but under Grace".

Why?

"""Because JESUS is the END OF THE LAW.. for Righteousness, to everyone who believes""".

You can't prove Pauline Theology is false, you can only make that false claim.
And that is typical of any deceived person, who does not understand the Cross, and in your specific case, that is because Calvin has taken your mind away from Gospel Truth.

See, i squeezed your false theology, by putting the Cross against you... and what came out of you was CALVINISM.
See, the Cross always brings out the false and the : Luke 11:35
Personally, Im not interested in talking about your TULIP obsession, .. And Calvinism is a sewer and i dont like to be around its spiritual Stink.
They see your obsession to talk about Calvin's Theological Heresy.

See, you can't defend your "sinning and confessing" as your "Christianity.
All you can do is post.. "but 1 John 1 says.. .1 John 1 says...
And i'll tell you again.
1 John 3:9 is for the born again.
For all this verbage you did not name the seminary.

also it is you who charged Calvin and His teachings demonic, All I asked is for you to show biblical cause why.

I cannot speak for the bulk of Calvinism but for what has been dubbed TULIP seeing as you and you alone on this thread called it demonic.

I did not ask nor need your bio.

I just wish for you to name the seminary and show why the five points of what is dubbed the five points of Calvinism are demonic.

Seeing as you believe the five poiints are demonic, for the argument these were announced, that must make you a five point armeniast and worship ole Jacob Armenios

As you do not like to acknowledge when you sin, I would be loathe to look in your baggage and see that rotten pile of sin that is hindering your fellowship with God (not your relationship).

But in the meantime I guess I wall just continue you to see slander defamation and accusation come from your acid pen. Wait a minute! the bible speaks of one who could be related to you. He also is a false accuser of the brethren in Rev. 12.

Seeing how you worship ole Jacob Armenius, I am sorry you believe you can lose your salvation, that mankind has some righteousness inhim, that man has to do something before He can repent, that even unbelievers receive the benefits of Jesus atonement.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
For all this verbage you did not name the seminary.

And im not going to name it.
Im also not going to give you the name of my Messianic Congregation.
See, something is wrong with your thinking,... .as you are confessing sin, while you say you believe in eternal security.
So, those dont add up to sane Theology.
That's a fact.

And so, all im going to do now for you, is let you stand up and be counted for John Calvinism.

That's on you, Mr 1 John 1:9

Believe it.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And im not going to name it.
Im also not going to give you the name of my Messianic Congregation.
See, something is wrong with your thinking,... .as you are confessing sin, while you say you believe in eternal security.
So, those dont add up to sane Theology.
That's a fact.

And so, all im going to do now for you, is let you stand up and be counted for John Calvinism.

That's on you, Mr 1 John 1:9

Believe it.
Didn't ask for the name of your congregation. That is something you threw in.

I am still waiting for you to screw up some courage and answer why you think what have been dubbed the "five points of Calvinism" are demonic.

I await your answer Mr. Armenianist. I am beginning to suspect that because of your insistent refusal to answer this question of you, you may not even know what teh five points are you are calling demonic.

As for me confessing sins that happen and know I have eternal security, there is nothing wrong with my thinking, but your insistence that once a person is saved they can no longer commit any sins every second of ev ery minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year of every decade of the rest of their life or they were not saved to begin with is what is darkening your understanding of basic biblical realities.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I am still waiting for you to screw up some courage and answer why you think what have been dubbed the "five points of Calvinism" are demonic.

That's on you, as i told you, before.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aaaah post #30 clears up a lot of the misleading statements written.
( Messianic congregation)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
As for me confessing sins that happen and know I have eternal security, there is nothing wrong with my thinking

If you are confessing sin that Jesus has died to forgive, then yes, there is something wrong with your thinking, as you dont understand the Cross of Christ.
See, that is the DECEPTION that John Calvinism causes.
You are trying to evaluate the CROSS based on CALVIN"S theology, because He has your mind.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The law/commandments define transgression..

In other words, If there was no law or commandment that said....>"tho shalt not murder"< then if you murdered, there is nothing to define it as murder.

"where there is NO LAW.....there is NO SIN.. no Transgression"... = There is no LAW that defines that deed as a sin.

So, when we are unbelievers, the law and commandments continually define our carnality as sin.

This is the "curse of the Law".....as the law is what defines us all as .."all have sinned".

When we are born again, our "old man of sin" that was defined by the law, is crucified with Christ, and we are "made free from the law", having become ":dead to the Law".

This is explained as.. "Christ is the end of the Law, for righteousness, to everyone who believes"

"the born again are not under the law, but under Grace".

"Christ has redeemed the born again from the CURSE OF THE LAW".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader,

The renewing of the mind, is what a Born again Christian has to do., and you have to maintain it.

Having the renewed mind.....Is literally to "work out your Salvation".

What does that mean?

It means that the Born again HAVE Salvation, having received it from God as "The Gift of Salvation" and "The Gift of Righteousness"..... and now you have to attain the Knowledge of God = that is the correct understanding of what it means to have become a "new Creation, in Christ'.

Let me tell you what its not..

Its not this.... "sin, confess, repeat" for 50 yrs, believing... "'That is Christianity".
And its not "Im water baptized so that means my sins are washed away by the city water supply".
And it's not.. "Living in a state of repentance".
As that is not Christianity. That is broken faith, which is trying to DO and PERFORM broken Christianity, instead of Existing in The power of the Holy Spirit, that provides this..

A.) "CHRIST always gives me the VICTORY" over the world, the flesh, and the devil.

Listen,
God's perspective, is the "renewed mind"... and this literally means to always see yourself as God has recreated you to be, Spiritually.

1 John 3:9, is a place to Look.

And Hebrews 13:9. is a must do. ;Must Do....MUST Do !

Seeing yourself with God's Eyes, is the renewed mind.

Most wronglhy see themselves, their Christianity, as their own analytical rationalization = "trying to figure it out".. mindset, and that is mind of the flesh, and that is not God's viewpoint, or "mind".

How do you know if your mind is not aligned with God's perspective?

A.) You'll believe that you can lose your salvation.

B.) You'll believe that Jesus has not dealt with all your sin, and you have to do it by confessing them, constantly.

Reader,
God says... "you are made righteous". "You are ONE IN Me".. "You are seated in heavenly places in Christ"..

THIS....

= "As JESUS IS.....so are the born again..... IN THIS World"....

A.). Get that MIND and keep that Mind,

• Love

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Aaaah post #30 clears up a lot of the misleading statements written.
( Messianic congregation)
  • Messianic Jews believe the same core doctrines as evangelical Christians.
  • Messianic Jews believe that the only way to receive Salvation is through (Faith) accepting Jesus as our atonement for sin.
  • His incarnation, resurrection and soon return are doctrines cherished by all the Messianic Jews

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • Messianic Jews believe the same core doctrines as evangelical Christians.
  • Messianic Jews believe that the only way to receive Salvation is through (Faith) accepting Jesus as our atonement for sin.
  • His incarnation, resurrection and soon return are doctrines cherished by all the Messianic Jews
Yes, maybe, but YOU go way beyond these core doctrines.

You twist together doctrines from the many affiliated denominations in the world to fit your rhetoric of condemnation upon others, who may have these same core doctrines.

I have read you pull from what you appear to hate of others into your postings to eviscerate other's faith.

No thank you to any denominal congregation.

Thankfully God looks at the individual hearts of his followers!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I have read you pull from what you appear to hate of others into your postings to eviscerate other's faith.

What i HATE is heresy.
I HATE this on a Forum.
Why?
Because this prevents a christian forum from becoming what God would have it to be, and remanufactures it against Truth.

So, that's what you hear, in many of my responses, as i HATE the heresy that plagues this forum, and causes it to be harmful to real believers, and devestating to any new believer who comes to this one or any "Christian" forum, because they dont understand that Forums are where the worst sort of Cross Rejecting Self righteous Theology is rampant.
A New Believer is not prepared to deal with doctrines of devils.... so, what i do, along with what ive stated is present a way for them to find ME... and my Threads, and Posts.. on EVERY Forum.
Not just this one.

See, im not going to lead them to believe that water and works and commandment keeping is WHY God would have them or keep them.
Im not going to teach them -= John Calvinism's TULIP Theological and Spiritual Cancer.
They wont get any Mormon or JW, or Catholic, Theology from me.
Im not going to have them chasing "gift of the Spirit"f for the next 40 yrs.... or believing that they are destined to deal with the Trib and Great Trib.

What i will do for them, and anyone else who want's a deeper walk of faith, is get them to Hebrews 13:9.
I'll get their heart established in God's Grace and teach them what it means to be "IN Christ". "one with God".

Believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.