To @Behold.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand that you don't like my style of ministering; in that I copy and paste scriptures that come to mind.

I would say to you on this: TOO BAD.

Isaiah 55:10, For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
Isa 55:11, So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Rom 10:8 But what saith it <the righteousness of faith>? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand that you don't like my style of ministering; in that I copy and paste scriptures that come to mind.

I would say to you on this: TOO BAD.

Isaiah 55:10, For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
Isa 55:11, So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Rom 10:8 But what saith it <the righteousness of faith>? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

Good luck, but I think he'll have to gain the Spirit to understand.

14 But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I actually do think that he has some good things to say for the most part.

But his problem is that he doesn't know his friends from his enemies.

I have given him support; and he shows his gratitude by coming against me.

Some Christian!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Some Christian!

What can you expect from an Antinomian? It is the biggest false doctrine in the Church.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been accused of being Antinomian...

I believe that it was Martin D. Loyd Jones who said that if you have never been accused of being antinomian, you are not preaching the real gospel of Jesus Christ.

That being said, I definitely try to balance my statements about Romans 6:14, Romans 7:4, Galatians 2:19, and Romans 7:6 with other statements that also exalt the law and make it honourable.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Some Christian!

John 3:
5 Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’

1 John 5:
6 This is He who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.

We have to have more than the Word of God, we must have the Spirit also to understand the Word.

Reactions: Nancy

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been accused of being Antinomian...

I believe that it was Martin D. Loyd Jones who said that if you have never been accused of being antinomian, you are not preaching the real gospel of Jesus Christ.

That being said, I definitely try to balance my statements about Romans 6:14, Romans 7:4, Galatians 2:19, and Romans 7:6 with other statements that also exalt the law and make it honourable.

I sure hope you're not a believer in Antinomianism. It is not just the Law, meaning Old Testament Law which we are not under. Antinomians don't believe in the law of the Spirit of life in Christ EITHER!!! Romans 8:2 It is total lawlessness Jude 1:4 - not the gospel in any shape or form.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I definitely believe in the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus setting us free from the law of sin and death.

Rom 6:14, For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I definitely believe in the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus setting us free from the law of sin and death.

Rom 6:14, For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Then you are NOT an Antinomian. But Behold and mjrhealth are.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
something like Antinomianism is attractive to the "modern sensibilities of society" the churches have to stay relevant to keep the pews full.
there are churches out there that accept anything and anybody as Christian or pastor or teacher or priest that society says is ok. and because of tax laws and some laws of state these things are acceptable to the church, hence rendering those churches irrelevant in the case of Jesus Christ and the Truth of God.

they never agree with God, they seek to make their god like themselves and agreeable to themselves and say their god is the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. needless to say they lie.

Jesus is Lord as in Master, because the Life given is His Life that the born again receive "born of Spirit" therefore no man knows the Way of that Life but God Himself because its of Him.

therefore "Christianity" in the biblical sense is really not according to the judgements and choices of men who "call themselves". its according to the Judgements and Choices of God who calls chooses and is faithful to the called then chosen.

also:

the Presence of God is required 24/7 otherwise the only thing left is human nature, and that isn't the plan that sustains the Life.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To @Behold,

Your contention that I am not a deep student of the word indicates that you know that this is what I am; and you consider that a threat to your monopolizing as a teacher here on these boards.

I assure you that my daily reading quota in the word is quite extensive; and that I read to understand.

Love in Christ,

@justbyfaith.