To my Democrat Friends

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am with the understanding That President Biden will not be having debates this year for re-election.
I'm not sure if you are aware of some of the other candidates who are also running for President.
Yesterday I noticed there was a Panel in Manchester, NH that gave a platform for many democrats running for President.

I just wanted to give you an opportunity, incase you hadn't seen it, to know that there are many other choices out there besides Biden and Trump.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was also a Panel right after the first for lesser known Republican candidates as well.
There are more than what you see on mainstream media.
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No other Republican stands a chance against Trump.
I'm with you there.
It's just the Democrats may be feeling that Biden is giving them no choices by not having any Democrat debates.
And seeing we live in a "democracy" which they claim we do, even though in democracies you supposed to have "choices"
I felt it fair and unbiased to show them that in this American Republic, we do still have choices.

Hugs