Is it a sin for a Christian to vote for a Democrat?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am no longer interested. I intend to ask no more questions of you as you requested; and that means I give up trying to understand you. I want no more answers from you.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And just like they lost the 2016 Election. They Lost in the Impeachment Case as well.
BWAHAHAHAHA
This happened in Oct of 2019, while the Democrats were committing TREASON!

Not many answered me except for JohnDB in the other thread, as I said I could certainly win 2.6 times my money if I placed a bet on Trump winning the US election. It would be an easy way to win money right? Perhaps I could even find another site paying higher odds.

Reactions: JohnDB

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not many answered me except for JohnDB in the other thread, as I said I could certainly win 2.6 times my money if I placed a bet on Trump winning the US election. It would be an easy way to win money right? Perhaps I could even find another site paying higher odds.

Well it's a dead even guess at this point.
Flipping a quarter would be as accurate as anything else.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

@Heart2Soul

What do you think about this one? :D

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok but I'm a prophet that needs to be taken out and stoned...
I'm only right half the time.

The spirit of prophecy left me when I quit drinking...
And boy howdy could I use a scotch.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ok but I'm a prophet that needs to be taken out and stoned...
I'm only right half the time.

The spirit of prophecy left me when I quit drinking...
And boy howdy could I use a scotch.

Well my dad did say what if God allowed a lying spirit upon them?

I guess we don't know until the day. You know Hannaniah thought he had it right.

Reactions: JohnDB

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well my dad did say what if God allowed a lying spirit upon them?

I guess we don't know until the day. You know Hannaniah thought he had it right.
A day in December when the Electoral College actually votes is the day I'm thinking that we will actually know.

Our votes only elect electors that go to college.

And electors aren't as trustworthy as you might think to cast their votes. There may be laws to keep them from casting them for the opposing party but nothing keeps them from abstaining.

It ain't over till it's over.

Reactions: Josho

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those are not good enough betting odds if you ask me. He has a 13% chance of winning. A fairer payout would be 6.7.

2020 Election Forecast

Reactions: bukka and Josho

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do a lot of Christians hate President Trump?
Well he is trailblazer. He is brazen. He has communicated with the public, through social media and news more than any other President in history.

And in a lot ways he has supported Christian morals and interests during his administration. Now you wouldn’t think that a lot of Christians would oppose that, but there are a lot of Christians that do oppose that. They don’t dare explain it in detail, so it manifest as just hatred, finding fault, being critical of his passed and ignoring the good that he is done. Strangely and weird as it sounds there are Christian that don’t like his moral initiatives. Here on this form if you stand up against abortion, drugs, and homosexuality they call it hatred. lol Why are they so hateful! sob sob. Watch these guys carefully….

How could that be? As it is there are a lot of Christians that have issues with authority in general. The Bible is an inanimate form of authority so they can tolerate that, they can ignore it. They can thump the Bible, they can say they believe, but the Bible cannot force morals on them, it cannot put them in jail. It is good to say you are a Christian, but many so called Christians do not have any real interest in morals, except to give them lip service.

God gave us morals because it is a good thing, it is not just His opinion. Morals are both religious and intellectual because they are good for the individual and society. So at times civil laws and Christian morals are going to overlap. This is going to be a problem for a lot of Christians. It is one thing to talk God, but another thing to walk with God. You know the “You talk da’ talk, but can you do the walk da’ walk. A lot of Christians just want to do the talk.

Things are not as they seem….There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are now controlling the transmission. We control the horizontal and the vertical. lol Outer Limits….for those that are old enough to remember.

Yes, it tests the limits of reality. The truth is, there are Christians that want the right to murder people. They cannot say that openly, they know that the Bible tells them that, that it is not moral, a sin, but they do not want that moral forced on them by law, because they want to murder people. That comes acrossed as hatred and criticism for President Trump, because they cannot say, I am Joe Christian and I want to murder people.

The same thing goes for drugs. Again they cannot openly voice their support for drugs. But they do drugs and want the right to do drugs. A lot of Christians believe this way, more than you would ever dream. Because President Trump is against drugs and is out to prosecute drug offenders, drug traffickers, and pushers, they hate Trump. Again here you have civil laws overlapping religious morals and there are a lot of Christians that are adamantly against that, and they do drugs and want to do drugs, and they hate President Trump.

Then you have homosexuals. It is fashionable to be tolerant of homosexuality and gay marriage. There are Christians that are homosexuals…their desire to marry each other a lot of time is about the want to feel Christian, that their marriage is somehow sanctioned by God. Now these guys know that the Bible strongly opposes homosexuality and of course gay marriage, but they can ignore that part of the Bible. The Outer Limits of this, is that there are actually Christians that do not like Christian morals.

So the next time you hear or read someone bashing President Trump, watch closely, pay attention, do they really support Christian morals. Then you have some here on this forum that their only real interest here is to poke holes in Christian beliefs and morals. Certainly there are going to be those that take issue with Trump’s brash character… personality conflicts and such, but you have to consider and actually look at what he has done for this country and Christianity. You do not want to pick a presidential candidate, like somebody that pick a car, just because they liked the color.

For the other Christians that bash President Trump, what is the alternative, communism? There are Christians that want the right to murder people and they are on this forum. And yes I am talking about abortion….babies are people. And they desire…and even lust for that right. Christians that support, argue, and fight for that right...dee do dee do Outer Limits.

Same thing goes for drugs and homosexuals, we have drug abusers and homosexuals on this forum and they hate President Trump. So when you read what they write, you might want to consider the source. There are Christians that would turn this country over to communism if they thought they could keep the right to murder babies and take drugs.

You can tell their deception, because while they criticize President Trump they do not mention that the alternative is to vote for the Democrat party that supports, abortion, drug use, homosexuality, gay marriage, lawlessness and murderous mobs and communism. Do you think they just missed that point?

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do a lot of Christians hate President Trump?
Well he is trailblazer. He is brazen. He has communicated with the public, through social media and news more than any other President in history.

And in a lot ways he has supported Christian morals and interests during his administration. Now you wouldn’t think that a lot of Christians would oppose that, but there are a lot of Christians that do oppose that. They don’t dare explain it in detail, so it manifest as just hatred, finding fault, being critical of his passed and ignoring the good that he is done. Strangely and weird as it sounds there are Christian that don’t like his moral initiatives. Here on this form if you stand up against abortion, drugs, and homosexual they call it hatred. lol Why are they so hateful! sob sob. Watch these guys carefully….

How could that be? As it is there are a lot of Christians that have issues with authority in general. The Bible is an inanimate form of authority so they can tolerate that, they can ignore it. They can thump the Bible, they can say they believe, but the Bible cannot force morals on them, it cannot put them in jail. It is good to say you are a Christian, but many so called Christians do not have any real interest in morals, except to give them lip service.

God gave us morals because it is a good thing, it is not just His opinion. It is actually good for society. So at times civil laws and Christian morals are going to overlap. This is going to be a problem for a lot of Christians. It is one thing to talk God, but another thing to walk with God. You know the “You talk da’ talk, but can you do the walk da’ walk. A lot of Christians just want to do the talk.

Things are not as they seem….There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are now controlling the transmission. We control the horizontal and the vertical. lol Outer Limits….for those that are old enough to remember.

Yes, it tests the limits of reality. The truth is, there are Christians that want the right to murder people. They cannot say that openly, they know that the Bible tells them that, that it is not moral, a sin, but they do not want that moral forced on them by law, because they want to murder people. That comes acrossed as hatred and criticism for President Trump, because they cannot say, I am Joe Christian and I want to murder people.

The same thing goes for drugs. Again they cannot openly voice their support for drugs. But they do drugs and want the right to do drugs. A lot of Christians believe this way, more than you would ever dream. Because President Trump is against drugs and is out to prosecute drug offenders, drug traffickers, and pushers, they hate Trump. Again here you have civil laws overlapping religious morals and there are a lot of Christians that are adamantly against that, and they do drugs and want to do drugs, and they hate President Trump.

Then you have homosexuals. It is fashionable to be tolerant of homosexuality and gay marriage. There are Christians that are homosexuals…their desire to marry each other a lot of time is about the want to feel Christian, that their marriage is somehow sanctioned by God. Now these guys know that the Bible strongly opposes homosexuality and of course gay marriage, but they can ignore that part of the Bible. The Outer Limits of this, is that there are actually Christians that do not like Christian morals.

So the next time you hear or read someone bashing President Trump, watch closely, pay attention, do they really support Christian morals. Then you have some here on this forum that their only real interest here is to poke holes in Christian beliefs and morals. Certainly there are going to be those that take issue with Trump’s brash character… personality conflicts and such, but you have to consider and actually look at what he has done for this country and Christianity. You do not want to pick a presidential candidate, like somebody that pick a car, just because they liked the color.

For the other Christians that bash President Trump, what is the alternative, communism? There are Christians that want the right to murder people and they are on this forum. And yes I am talking about abortion….babies are people. And they desire…and even lust for that right. Christians that support, argue, and fight for that right...dee do dee do Outer Limits.

Same thing goes for drugs and homosexuals, we have drug abusers and homosexuals on this forum and they hate President Trump. So when you read what they write, you might want to consider the source. There are Christians that would turn this country over to communism if they thought they could keep the right to murder babies and take drugs.
The religious folk of Jesus' day didn't much like him either.
They questioned who he kept company with. How come you dont stick with the plan and the agenda?
and who do you think you are putting your own teachings out there.
Man, your upsetting the way WE do things around here.
You got to go..IMPEACH 45! CRUCIFY HIM! IMPEACH 45! CRUCIFY HIM!
Sometimes you have to look beyond the flesh and ask yourself..... who is this guy?

1Pe 4:4
Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:
Speaking evil is an understatement..

Good Post Grailhunter!
Thank You
HUGS

Status
Not open for further replies.