Is it a sin for a Christian to vote for a Democrat?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am comforted by the words of both Jesus and Daniel.

God sets up leaders or deposes them.
They would have no power if God didn't ordain it otherwise.

I have faith that God will give us the leadership we need versus the one we deserve.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have faith that God will give us the leadership we need versus the one we deserve.
That's exactly how I feel! Good word! And I don't know how many times I have said it is God who appoints the leaders.

Reactions: JohnDB

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They should social distance in those protests too, 224,000 deaths in the USA to Covid-19 is no laughing matter.
224,000. The ehem excuse me, So Called Scientists said we were going to lose 2.2 MILLION.
They predicted that even if everything was done PERFECTLY we could still lose up to 200,000
Was it PERFECT? NO, Did we do better than worse case scenerio? ABSOLUTELY.
I'm sick of Main Stream Media. They are the Devil himself.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His rallies aren't sensible though in times of a global pandemic, in every single one of his rallies, where is the social distancing?

Numbers of new daily Coronavirus cases in the USA are sky high. It looks like they just hit a record today with over 85,000 new covid cases. Australia is expecting to not allow flights to the USA until at least late 2021, because the risk is so high of catching covid-19 in the US.

View attachment 11320
The democrats count on cowardice. Cowardice has its own reward. Oh hide in your hole! Don't come out, the boogie man might get you. All in all how many people have they killed? They and the fake news media pooh poohed the treatment and the cure....hydroxychloroquine and zithromax....now they are pooh poohing the vaccines. but we will not know how many deaths they are responsible for until the dust clears because the CDC has reduced its estimated deaths by some crazy number, that were contributed to Covid-19 because of the Covid-19 reward the government was paying the hospitals for Covid cases....motorcycle accident...Covid death for sure, right. Home repair, fall off roof, Covid death!

Here in Farmington the hospital had no Covid patients between February and September. They had a few after that but no deaths, mostly the elderly with serious preexisting conditions. In the meantime the news reported 27 deaths so they must have went to St. Louis were hospitals are full of Covid patients. That makes sense! Here in Farmington some of companies shutdown in the beginning for three weeks. I've been running around taking pictures of the full parking lots. Fast food joints are booming, Full parking lots at dine in restaurants, bars, cloth stores, parks, campsites, boating, in person schools, of course Walmart and grocery stores and gas stations. The roads are busy, the businesses are busy. Proof positive that shutting people in their homes and social distancing had zero impact here. The only thing that had not opened were the movie matinees but I noticed the other day that they are open now....and started the early bird manatees for the kids. Of course the drive-in theaters had a booming business...

Can't live in fear....notice that the word coward does not appear in the Bible. I wonder, does God like cowardice? Should we instead have faith. Do you remember what happened when King David counted his army to see if he had enough? I guess the BLM protesters were immune?

Reactions: historyb and Ziggy

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"They should social distance in those protests too, 224,000 deaths in the USA to Covid-19 is no laughing matter."
And where did that number come from?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
224,000. The ehem excuse me, So Called Scientists said we were going to lose 2.2 MILLION.
They predicted that even if everything was done PERFECTLY we could still lose up to 200,000
Was it PERFECT? NO, Did we do better than worse case scenerio? ABSOLUTELY.
I'm sick of Main Stream Media. They are the Devil himself.

Well there hasn't been the same amount of safety measures in all states of the USA and they acted later compared to other countries in the world, and the global pandemic is not over yet. I don't understand why Covid-19 is an important issue in India and not really an important issue at all to many in the USA.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we compare the protestors to Trump rallies, even though there is little or no social distancing, you will find that there are a lot more maskes in protests than Trump rallies.
Trumpers aren't out there sharing .. I dont even want to go there..
They drink out of each others water bottles, they spit in the police faces, they hugging and a muggin and doin what they doin..
I watched them every night for at least 128 nights
Masks won't save them.. believe me.
If Covid was a bad as they proclaim, all these protesters would be dropping in the streets.
And guess what? their not.
Its a SCAM

Reactions: historyb

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Trumpers aren't out there sharing .. I dont even want to go there..
They drink out of each others water bottles, they spit in the police faces, they hugging and a muggin and doin what they doin..
I watched them every night for at least 128 nights
Masks won't save them.. believe me.
If Covid was a bad as they proclaim, all these protesters would be dropping in the streets.
And guess what? their not.
Its a SCAM

It is not a scam at all, the fact is, if nothing was done this could be like the Spanish Flu Pandemic.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know...and you know how I fact check things. I don't trust the media...and I certainly don't trust these links that everyone keeps supplying. It's pretty obvious they went to google search and just started copying and pasting links...picking from the headlines without reading the article.
No, I don't know how you fact check things. You are being mysterious.

Do you remember the speech that you say CNN mangled? I am curious since you said you don't watch CNN; but then you told us CNN chopped up his speech unfairly. How would you know that unless you had been watching CNN? So I figured you used to watch it and stopped at some point.

If you asked me if I thought news organizations plucked some things Trump said out of context, I would say sometimes, and I could give you at least one example. I could provide video of what he said too. I also think many people could easily be confused by the case I'm thinking of, including his supporters.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who has sovereignty in the US?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not a scam at all, the fact is, if nothing was done this could be like the Spanish Flu Pandemic.
Says W.H.O ?
You know how much money they are raking in from this plandemic?
W.H.O, that admitted in February it read about Covid in a Tabloid ?
That told everyone it didn't transmit to himans?
Then said it was no more than the common flu?
Then....THEN, when the Democrats found out Trump wasn't going to be impeached...
Then it became a WW pandemic.
I been following this with a fine toothed comb since the Senate said they were getting an emergency briefing on Covid, the day they voted to Impeach.
Everyone of them said, they learned nothing new from what was already in the media.

If TRUMP Lied... THEY ALL LIED.

Josho....
I appologize I'm getting gruffy :(
I'm just tired of all the lies
and innocent people dying
because they don't care about us.

HUGS

Reactions: historyb and kcnalp

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I don't know how you fact check things. You are being mysterious.

Do you remember the speech that you say CNN mangled? I am curious since you said you don't watch CNN; but then you told us CNN chopped up his speech unfairly. How would you know that unless you had been watching CNN? So I figured you used to watch it and stopped at some point.

If you asked me if I thought news organizations plucked some things Trump said out of context, I would say sometimes, and I could give you at least one example. I could provide video of what he said too. I also think many people could easily be confused by the case I'm thinking of, including his supporters.
Bro...remember the thread I created awhile back about fact checking links that people post here?
And I am not going to let you drag me into a network of question after question that you like to do. When I supply the answer to one you ask 3 more from the answer.
Your game is old and I am not playing anymore because you're not sincere. You're simply enjoying being a thorn and a distraction.
God Bless.:p

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Says W.H.O ?
You know how much money they are raking in from this plandemic?
W.H.O, that admitted in February it read about Covid in a Tabloid ?
That told everyone it didn't transmit to himans?
Then said it was no more than the common flu?
Then....THEN, when the Democrats found out Trump wasn't going to be impeached...
Then it became a WW pandemic.
I been following this with a fine toothed comb since the Senate said they were getting an emergency briefing on Covid, the day they voted to Impeach.
Everyone of them said, they learned nothing new from what was already in the media.

If TRUMP Lied... THEY ALL LIED.

Josho....
I appologize I'm getting gruffy :(
I'm just tired of all the lies
and innocent people dying
because they don't care about us.

HUGS

So statisticians are paid to lie? I highly doubt that, they are paid to provide statistics as accurately as they can..... Perhaps the video footage on the news of people suffering was all just green-room Hollywood acting? I highly doubt that too.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So statisticians are paid to lie? I highly doubt that, they are paid to provide statistics as accurately as they can..... Perhaps the video footage on the news of people suffering was all just green-room Hollywood acting? I highly doubt that too.

I seriously doubt that he actually understands what the WHO really is or how it operates.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are setting us up for World Government and the Mark of the Beast! The media is at the heart of it all!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing to worry about. We're turning the corner. Yes, still turning that corner. The US just set a record for number of cases.

US tops one-day record with 83,757 COVID-19 cases, exceeding previous summer high

At the height of the surge, on July 16, the U.S. saw more than 77,362 reported new cases of COVID-19. On Friday, the U.S. reached 83,757 new daily cases, according to by Johns Hopkins University.

The news comes on the heels of a study by the University of Washington School of Medicine that projected more than 500,000 Americans could die by the end of February in part because of the nation’s current patchwork of COVID-19 mandates and the inconsistent use of masks to prevent virus spread.
The cases are rising predominantly in Red States and what seems dangerous to me is that many of these cases are in rural areas. I don't know how they'll cope.

As Election Day nears, COVID-19 spreads further into red America

In September, a total of 1,166 counties saw new COVID-19 cases exceed 500 per 100,000 residents. Fully 1,025 of them are red counties which Trump won in 2016, while only 141 favored Clinton. Those Trump counties are home to 41 million people, compared to 24 million residing in the Clinton counties.

A large portion of this group of red counties is located in the “middle” of the country, in states such as Missouri, Tennessee, Kansas, Texas, Oklahoma, Georgia, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. Among all counties with high COVID-19 case rates in September, just five were located in urban core regions, with fully 1,038 (representing 38 million people) located in small metropolitan or non-metropolitan territory.

Reactions: Josho

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You win.
I don't want to argue anymore.
You tell me what you think about this?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and I forgot the hair saloons....these ladies around here have some fancy hair.....did not skip a beat. But to be accurate a lot of the better known saloons operate out of their homes. Pet care places too.

Status
Not open for further replies.